[Ask a Girl] Tighter than usual and not getting wet

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by Obsidian, Jun 2, 2011.

1. Obsidian

Obsidian New Member

My girlfriend and I have sex 2-3 times a week. It's been about 4 days since our last intercourse and last night we were messing around and while fingering her, I noticed her vagina was allot tighter than usual, and she wasn't getting wet.

She had no idea, she was moaning. And told me it felt amazing. And said let's have sex. I asked her, why are you so tight and she started worrying why she was experiencing this.

She had no pain, she felt the pleasure. But couldn't get wet. Usually she's extremely wet. And not nearly as tight.

Any ideas what could be causing this?

Don't tell me that's what lube is for, because we do it without it just fine.

She's really worried about this. Any thoughts? I know she just got over a yeast infection. Not sure if that has anything to do with it.

Thanks for the help

2. Mittimer

Gold Member

1) you shouldn't be complaining that your girlfriend is tight, most guys would trample you to get to a tight pussy.

2) Guess what, that's what lube IS for. Obviously you aren't getting along just fine without it. Sometimes, regardless of how turned on a woman is, she needs a little extra help. There are special little...almost gum drop shaped balls that you can shove up her cooch and let dissolve and that will help her be all wet, but that's a type of lube.

If you're concerned, see a doctor. If you're not so stubborn, use some lube.

3. Obsidian

Obsidian New Member

That's not the point. It literally won't fit. I could barely fit one finger in there. She's usually tight, but able to accomadate me.

My concern is. Is this a result of a BC pill? Or hormonal imbalance? Or what

4. Mittimer

Gold Member

BC *can* sometimes throw your hormones off balance, it's normal. They can sometimes kill the sex drive when your body is getting used to the new mix of hormones you're throwing in.

I wouldn't say it's either for her being tight. I don't see WHY it would be the BC.

Has she been using any new feminine products?

5. Meee

Gold Member

LOL--you start a thread and you take a chance on how people are going to reply to it. So:

That's what lube is for. Lube can feel nice. It's fun and maybe it will help her relax. Try it. It might help the two of you get past whatever is going on at this time.

#5 Meee, Jun 2, 2011
    Last edited: Jun 2, 2011
  6. Stefanie

Stefanie New Member

Could she be having an allergic reaction? Have you two not had sex recently?

Her vagina could have swelled up due to a reaction from the anti-fungal she was on or a product she's been using. It could also just have shrunk, especially the opening, if you haven't had sex frequently.

The not getting lubricated bit doesn't worry me much, and should not worry you. Sometimes you just can't, no matter how turned on you are. Lots of things can influence that: medication, stress, health, time of the month, diet, menopause, etc. Just buy a good lube and carry on. If she starts to stress about it, it will not help her body get back in order.

7. Alwayslearningsex

Gold Member

If you were able to get in before, don't worry, it will come back.
    So she was moaning, felt amazing ...... just keep going at least and if intercourse is not in the program she still gets her intense pleasure, and you can get something else until she loosens up. Use lube for now.
    Maybe more work will get her wet, maybe.

8. olsonski

olsonski New Member

I'd love to meet a girl like that! yowza!

9. pbs

pbs
    Gold Member

Dry and tight can be a sign of a low hormone level, like estrogen.

My wife gets really tight sometimes when I kiss her clit and give her a peak or an O, and she doesn't always get wet. Maybe just try giving her pleasure for a while or have her rub her clit with the tip of your penis. When my wife does that with me we get hard together and I get really wet - enough for both of us.

10. RawDog

RawDog Member

If she's on BC pills that's definitely it.

11. coconutpanda

coconutpanda New Member

mine does that sometimes, its annoying and really hurts the guy. But no, I've no idea why and its annoying.

12. papukhp

papukhp New Member

i have don recently sex with my girl friend which age is 35 year old woman who have 5 child and on other hand i am m/25 years old when i fuck first time that lady and that experience was my first so i fuck him harder in dray pussy after this experience i feel swelling with pen in my penis
    when i meet her second time her pussy was agein tight then he use her lube of her mouth but when we meet thired time at that time she was narmual and know when ever we meets her pussy is filed with lubeda
    when i asked from her that why your pussy was soo dray then she reply that my husband was operation of opendex from two mounth so i cant meet with my husband or eals so that why i think might be she con"t sex from two mounths

#12 papukhp, Jul 31, 2011
    Last edited: Jul 31, 2011
  13. ply

ply
    Gold Member

I've said it before and I'll say it again. Coconut oil. As soon as you warm it up or rub it on it will melt.

It's tasty, smells like a movie theater, doesn't mess up the sheets like a lot of other oils & it's nice and slippery