Tighter than before

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by Miss-Honey-Bee, Aug 6, 2007.

1. Miss-Honey-Bee

Miss-Honey-Bee New Member

Ok, I feel a little silly posting this!

I've been sleeping with my S/O for 6 months, he is quite well endowed, but it's never been a problem as we only have sex once I'm very turned on, and well lubricated.

He's been away for 2 weeks, where at most, a few times I slipped a finger inside myself.

Now he's back, and it's been fun making up for lost time, sex hurts. It's not that I'm not turned on, I'm getting wetter than ever before, but last night he really struggled to penetrate me.

In the past, I've happily gone a year without sex, and felt nothing like this.

What's going on? is this normal?

2. cbrmale

Gold Member

I'm quite well endowed, probably bigger than your SO. My experience is that regardless of how aroused and wet my partner is, if we are having regular sex a touch of extra lube helps a lot.

Too much lube and I don't feel a thing, so I use just a touch to stop it hurting her and hurting me. For me at least, too tight is painful, so I worked out in my younger days just what I need to do to manage having a very thick cock.

3. Miss-Honey-Bee

Miss-Honey-Bee New Member

Thank you for taking the time to reply cbrmale. We've never used lube in the past [for vaginal sex] as I always seem to produce enough of my own [not true of past relationships, I might add].

I'm sure I've read somewhere in the past that the vagina doesn't get tighter when you don't have sex for a while, that's what has me confused.

4. bighiker2003

bighiker2003 Banned

I am also well endowed
    And so far I have never had a problem with any one
    You said you are making up for lost time, Does that mean
    you are trying to get as much fucking in as possible.
    Just because you are "wet" does not nesecarily mean
    that you are ready.
    Slow down and just make love in a very intimate way
    with a ton of deep kissing and petting may make you
    loosen up some, I don't know about you but it seams to
    work for me.

Hiker

5. Bluesy

Gold Member

It loses its suppleness with disuse, so, yes, it would feel tighter if you haven't had sex in a while.

6. bthornton

bthornton New Member

I know that when my wife and I got a week or two w/ out fooling around (business trips usually) anything beyond gentle and slow sex will make her sore quickly.

Kind of have to work our way back up to going crazy.

Also... get some lubricant, using it doesnt mean your broken, it can make a world of difference. Silicone lube is the best thing since sliced bread.

7. cbrmale

Gold Member

I suspect that lube compensates for the vagina not being fully dilated; the lube hides the extra friction. In any case, a little bit of lube makes sex better when it's uncomfortable, and that's all that matters.