tight foreskin?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by preloved, Mar 14, 2013.

1. preloved

preloved New Member

Hey

Have a little situation and would love it if someone could advise me on it.

My foreskin is very tight...I bought a fleshlight and have been using it for 2 days, I have been using super silk lube with it...I was shocked to find that when I am masterbating with lube/fleshlight my foreskin will go right the way back revealing my glands (first time that has been possibale)

My question is, if I do this on a regular basis with it strech my forskin to the right size?

Thank you very much

:ugh

2. lbushwalker

Gold Member

Simple answer; yes!

3. wetness1

Gold Member

Yes it should!

4. preloved

preloved New Member

Ok thank you....

5. Uncut4ever

Uncut4ever New Member

When I was young, my foreskin was very, very tight. The only time the foreskin was retracted was when my mom brought me to the doctor for my annual checkup and he would retract it. I hated when he did that because it hurt so much when he forced it back.

As I got a little bit older, I used to try to retract it myself and if it became painful I would not force it any more, unlike what the doctor did. I found that retracting the foreskin actually was very pleasurable up until that point where it started to hurt. I also found that each time I played with it, it would go back further without pain as the skin was being stretched and I became accustomed to it.

Eventually I was able to fully retract it all the way past the ridge without the least bit of discomfort. Stretching the foreskin back also has a pleasurable side effect since it starts to create some tension on the frenulum.

Since then, I retract it numerous times a day, when peeing, or when cleaning underneath the foreskin with soap and water during my shower. I do not want smegma to ever build up under the foreskin. And I also fully retract it when masturbating or having sex.

#5 Uncut4ever, Sep 16, 2013
    Last edited: Sep 16, 2013
  6. Stormrider666

Stormrider666 New Member

I used to suffer the same sort of thing.

You just need to be careful and keep an eye out for things like phimosis - where the foreskin splits and scar tissue builds up, making it more plastic-y than rubbery which means the skin won't stretch.

It resulted in me biting the bullet and having a circumcision. So just be careful... although the circumcision was the best thing I've ever done!