tight and it hurts

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by jess09, Oct 17, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jess09

jess09 Banned

The other day, I tried to masturbate with a small object shaped like a penis but it is far far smaller than a penis let's say maybe twice smaller.

I had some problems inserting it. I felt like I was tight and it hurt when I insert it or took it out. Is that normal for a virgin ? And there were like a sensation of fullness in my vagina and it didn't really feel great.

And will using dildos which are obviously larger than what I use hurt ?

2. Bluesy

Gold Member

There are stores that carry smaller dildos/vibrators, and I have the name of a particular brand that specializes in high-quality smaller ones somewhere on my computer (if I can find it I'll PM it). Something to keep in mind is that your body is going to be far more receptive to phallic objects when you're in the heat of passion with a guy you trust and feel 100% comfortable with, having had a good run-up of touching, stroking, kissing, etc., etc.--nothing can duplicate those circumstances. And as nice as they are, a dildo is nothing like a penis (sadly :( ). Unfortunately, there's nothing like having a warm one attached to hot, sweaty, naked guy. I tried masturbating with phallic-like objects before losing my virginity and failed spectacularly at it. The problem is that putting pressure on yourself to do something your body needs a hell of a lot of preparation to do (and as a virgin you need a ton of good-quality preparation), is going to make it practically impossible. Dildos/vibrators are toys, which means they're supposed to be fun to use. It's hard to have fun with sex toys, and maybe not even possible, when you're feeling anxious and have a specific goal in mind...you have to be completely relaxed and in the moment.

When I lost my virginity, I couldn't really sit for several hours afterwards and it took a couple of days to completely recover. Seriously, I was sitting on fluffy pillows and reclining at every opportunity; I felt like an invalid! Don't even ask about the number of Advil I downed, either. I'm sure it was well over the recommended daily dose. Point being, it can hurt like hell when you do lose it. Which is why it's crucial that you're with someone who will be gentle with you, someone you would trust with your life, someone whose presence is so comforting, just looking at him would be anesthesia enough to get you through major surgery...

Have I made my point yet? ;) (If I'm a bug, it's only because I care.)

My advice is to just relax and wait for Mr. Very-Very-Extremely-No-Doubt-About-It-All-The-Women-On-SF-Would-Agree Right, and then let it be a sweet, romantic occasion you'll always recall fondly. Then let him buy you a vibrator.

3. fantasien

fantasien New Member

Bluesy is pretty right on.

4. jess09

jess09 Banned

But I thought it was supposed to be all so great and all, like so pleasurable. Will it eventually get better ?

By the way, I looked for small size dildo and I pretty much thing this is even bigger than the size of the object I use right now. So I guess that will hurt. But if you find the link, I'd really like to have it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.