tight and big... not a good combo? help!

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by iamnamja, Mar 26, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. iamnamja

iamnamja New Member

Hi... My girlfriend and i reciently started getting intimate... and we have tried to have sex a couple of times, but failed miserably...

The thing is, she's a virgin. and eventhough i've tried to use lubrication, i can't seem to enter her. It seems like she has a really small vagina and even with the lubrication, its not enough for me to enter.

I'm sure if i were to push realllllllly hard, then i might be able to, but it seems like that's not the most appropriate way to do so. since she was constantly in a lot of pain...

Therefore, now the question that i have is. is there a way to stretch out her vagina, or a lubrication that works better than ky jelly? I'm kind of stuck here guys. any help or suggestions will be great. Thanks

2. Ryan

Ryan Gold Member

Foreplay, she may be tight due to her being nervous of her first time. Relaxing is the key.

3. iamnamja

iamnamja New Member

trust me... i tried... we foreplayed long enough... but it doesn't seem to work...

after a couple days of trying... and bleeding... i haven't really made much progress and i'm getting frustraing... i feel like i'm taking this from the wrong angle maybe... heh

but what can i do?

4. Ryan

Ryan Gold Member

Nothing will happen if she doesn't relax. How big is she size wise?

5. Ladysierra

Ladysierra New Member

What kind of bleeding has she had? From the sounds of it you haven't been able to have any penetration so I'm wondering what on earth could bleed like that :)

What you may want to try, and trust me there is no such thing as foreplay long enough LMAO, is getting her to orgasm first. Have you tried oral on her? You need to help that girl relax! :) No easy task I know LOL.

I remember with my first time the guy wasn't even that big but had trouble penetrating at first because I was so nervous. A girl can close herself like a clam if she's super nervous.

What positions are you trying? Doggy might help a bit?

6. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

There is a thread on this forum entitled Vaginismus.

http://www.sexualforums.com/talk/showthread.php?t=1848

Your girlfriend may be encountereing a medical problem that needs attention.
    Check it out & see if perhaps a call to the doctor is in order. good luck.

btw - thanks for not being forceful.
    Your concern and patience is going to make for a loving first experience.

:tup

7. Thorn

Gold Member

Ladysierra mentioned trying oral on her first. I know after I do oral on my wife for 20 to 30 minutes and then screw she is so open and ready that I think I could get two dicks in her vagina. ;) (Not excepting offers of help guys!):lol

8. Joe

Joe
    Gold Member

I think Rose is on the right track. Suggest she see an obgyn doc.

9. iamnamja

iamnamja New Member

i did oral on her for at least 10 minutes..
    although she might have been tense.... but maybe she's just super tight? in that case do i have to slowwwwly stretch her out for a while before i can have sex with her?

10. iamnamja

iamnamja New Member

and the bleeding... well i didn't enter her... but after the first time i did realize that after her bleeding, the second time i tried (next day) that i was able to actually "enter" verrry little... so... i'm thinking.. she's just REALLY tight...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.