Tie & tease

Discussion in 'Sexual Foreplay and Techniques' started by CruelTease, Nov 9, 2010.

1. CruelTease

Gold Member

I recently bought restraints, cuffs & a blindfold to use with my lover. I am without a doubt the dominant partner, but he's not too much into BDSM.

I have suggested a tie & tease session, which he's keen to try, but I'm looking for ideas.

I've already bought things like silk, leather and a feather tickler, but I really want to drag this out over hours til he's begging me for it.

All ideas appreciated :)

2. Hot Wheels

Gold Member

Wait till you've got him all trussed up.....then drag the feather slowly down the side of his face and say in a soft sexy voice.....
    "Ive been waiting for ages to do this to you"......:D

3. Rozenkavalier

Rozenkavalier New Member

Consider binding more then his hands and feet. Try tying up his cock and balls so he can't orgasm. Release him when you want him to cum. :slong

4. luvbug

Gold Member

*takes notes in case I get lucky with a certain someone * lol

5. Alwayslearningsex

Gold Member

Start by feather, light finger stroke. Straddle his leg and once in a while reach and lean (kissing maybe) JUST enough to have some contact with his cock, let it get hard then pull away. Keep the cock LAST with feather and finger but when you slide by give him a light brush, sometimes slow, most often fast, make him want, going crazy, precum and anticipation.
    Then move on move the hands, palms on. Repeat but only brushing against his cock, not on until later on, after a brush that gets him hard again. Start by light touch starting on his balls, move up with light rubbing all the way up then come back down. Not too fast, not too slow, only once at first. After the third or so take his cock in your hand at the base of the shaft and give it a squeeze or a couple to feel him hard. I bet you precum will come out if he is like me. As you brush his body lean every now and then to brush against him with your breasts, same on his penis.
    Always light at first, later on press a bit. No oral until later if you decide to do oral. As you caress his body also straddle his hips so you can massage his chest. ONLY give light rubbing on his shaft, maybe on the head, with your vagina, a few light strokes. I bet you will be wet yourself before you do this and want to do it sooner but wait, tease yourself a bit too.
    That is only a starter. No need for lube with this.
    At some point in the play you can give light kisses on his penis, but don't take it in yet. Once he's all done caressing and teasing go from there.
    Once in a while bring your breasts against his lips, lightly.
    Make your nipples hard first.
    Use some ice / cold on his penis once you have done plenty of teasing and he stays hard, after you started playing with it with more purpose.
    Alternate heat, cold, ask him what he likes. Don't keep the ice too long on the head or balls.

6. betyoucantwait

betyoucantwait New Member

start by slowly kissing his neck and move up to his cheeks followed by almost kissing his lips but make him work for it by leaning forward. move the tickler down his arms and then his side then down his legs and keep his thighs til last. slowly stroke his chest moveing up and down and each time you go down go a bit lower so you get closer to his cock. when you are almost at his cock then start to stroke his legs up and down and again each time move closer to his cock. now do the same thing but this time kissing him and then work his thighs. now very lightly stroke his cock and lightly kiss the head. now put your breasts in his face just close enough for him to kiss and keep pulling away while he kisses and then go back. now let him suck on your nipple. move back down to his cock and slowly kiss it up and down and massage his balls. now make sure you are wet and tease the head with yourself so it gets a bit wet. now slowly gve him a blowjob while massageing his balls then start to get faster and as he gets close to cumming then stop and let him calm down repeat this a few times and then if you want you can get on top and ride him until he almost cums and then stop again and just keep swapping between rideing and sucking until he begs enough for you to let him cum.

dont forget to be vocal about how sexy you are naked because he can't see and also about how you can't wait to have him inside you and how big he is and any other dirty talk you can think of

have fun :)

7. CruelTease

Gold Member

Wow. This is exactly what I was hoping for. I have the morning horn now, thank you!

8. MyIcarus

MyIcarus New Member

I just got some bondage tape btw (last night actually). I think I bought it for $12 USD for 60 feet...No stickyness to rip off hair etc, it's reusable, leaves no marks if you have a fun night, and it doesn't cut into you. I have a feeling I'm going to be buying a case of this when my other half gets home. :) Just thought I'd try to help a little. hehehe