Ticklish.... and somewhat frustrated

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by nhl11402, Sep 21, 2007.

1. nhl11402

nhl11402 New Member

Ok well, ive got an issue here :) Im ticklish just about everywhere on my body and it seems like it is even worse during ... He cant kiss ANYWHERE w/o me either laughing my butt off or trying my hardest not to. Am i just a wierdo who needs to get over this or what? lol.. Just getting a little frustrated here :eyes One more quick question while im at it. Is your first blowjob always supposed to be absolutely terrifying? Are you supposed to keep at it until he comes? Weve been together for about a year and a month and i still never have. He wants me to (obviously) and i want to (which i dont think he believes i do) but im scared to death im going to screw it up or SOMETHING... Ive also heard its pretty impossible to screw up a blowjob is this true?

2. bighiker2003

bighiker2003 Banned

Sure you can screw up a blow job.
    Don't let your teeth rake his cock, And suck it doesn't have to be hard but
    suck just the same. Take his cock straight in and do an in and out
    motion with your head, It also helps to use at least one hand to
    fondle his balls while sucking him.
    It is fine with most guys if you do not take his load in your mouth
    the first time, Or if you do you may go to the bathroom and
    spit it out instead of swallowing.
    Try it you will probably like it after you figure our how much
    pleasure you are giving him.

Hiker

3. Bluesy

Gold Member

Are you sure you're completely relaxed during sex? An otherwise erotic sensation can turn into a tickle if you're tense/nervous.

There are plenty of how-to BJ articles on the net, and how about a book? Essentially, giving a BJ is very simple (just follow BH's instructions), but a good lover goes beyond the basics--they continue to educate themselves over time on techniques for performing oral sex, etc. I know it's got a goofy title, but the most popular BJ book I know of is "Tickle His Pickle": http://www.amazon.com/Tickle-His-Pickle-Hands-Pleasing/dp/0970661126. I haven't read it yet, but I'm planning to ;)

Knowledge is power! It also creates confidence :) Best wishes, and let us know how it goes!

#3 Bluesy, Sep 22, 2007
    Last edited: Sep 22, 2007
  4. espresso

espresso New Member

I think the most important thing in a sexual realtionship is partner feedback. You have to be able to be open and communicative and let your partner know what works and what doesn't quite do it for you.....even if it might be a little "strange" to your partner.

I also tend to agree with Bluesy here in that you might be more nervous than you think and this is translating into "ticklish". I think you might just be uptight and you need to relax and enjoy the sensation. Good luck.

5. Bluesy

Gold Member

Espresso raises a good point about feedback...everyone has their preferences, so it's always good to keep that line of communication open.

I dug up some excellent and easy-to-follow advice on fellatio for you (knew I had a good site somewhere in my bookmarks, and, ta da, I found it!), but I can't post a link here due to the site's adult content. I sent it to you in a PM, hon. Happy sucking! :brow