Tickling

Discussion in 'Sexual Foreplay and Techniques' started by bluvm, Apr 4, 2012.

1. bluvm

bluvm Member

Last night I was having a great sex session with the wifey. I began to rub my hands over her and found a ticklish spot. It usually doesn't do anything during sex, that's why I was surprised. But, when I tickled her she clamped down so hard. It was AWESOME.

Has anyone else tried this?

2. Dragon_Fire

Gold Member

If I get tickled too much I'll try to break his fingers. I've gouged one of my ex's faces because he wouldn't stop.

It seems I don't like being tickled.

3. tomakehersmile

tomakehersmile New Member

I only tickle in foreplay but not too much because it's a distracting feeling for most. I go for those areas like her upper middle back that give her chills lol.. i'll do it when she's asleep and she's putty in my hands xD

4. pbs

pbs
    Gold Member

Pardon me for saying so, but I think maybe you just haven't been with someone who knows what to do with a ticklish spot on a woman when he finds one. They are triggers that can awaken a woman's sensitivity.

5. Dragon_Fire

Gold Member

I think you need to read more of my posts. :p

6. pbs

pbs
    Gold Member

Granted, I don't know you well enough, but are you really going to make me read over 50 pages of your posts just to find out what you mean by that? You could point me to one or two, or just PM or post on the forum what you mean :) Thanks

7. Dragon_Fire

Gold Member

To break it down - I am orgasmic from stimulation to most parts of my body. I have known this and taken advantage of this for 7 years. Tickling is too intense for me and I will get violent in self defense if the tickler persists when asked to stop.

8. pbs

pbs
    Gold Member

9. AHappyWife

AHappyWife New Member

I don't like to be tickled. It just turns me off.

10. Barbwire

Gold Member

I was tickled to the point of abuse by my older brothers and I absolutely hate being ticked because of it. Even someone playfully tickling me pisses me off an makes me defensive, sometimes in a violent way.

11. thunderseed

Gold Member

Bluvm: what do you mean by clamped down so hard?

Tickling is an interesting subject... It is an unpleasant feeling for numerous people and can be delightful for others who enjoy the mild "torture" aspect of it, it can release pleasant endorphins to the brain and become enjoyable because it does confuse the brain, you may think it is a joyful sensation, but your brain does not know what that feeling is, and reacts in the same was as pain withdrawal response. Some people enjoy this reaction.
    Others absolutely hate it.

Pbs: ticklish spots are not at all directed to a woman's sexual pleasure receptors! It is simply a response of withdrawal mechanism from the brain. Similar to withdrawing from pain when nerve endings are stimulated, it is a natural reflex of withdrawing from an unenjoyable source of touch, such as the tickle of bugs crawling on you. The brain either computes this as pain, panic, unknown territory or unpleasant annoying itch, our brain doesn't actually know that a tickle is supposed to be a pleasant feeling and it becomes confused. Even for people who enjoy the feelings of tickling, it still induces a state of panic and withdrawal in the brain to the body because the brain has no clue wtf is going on. Mentally, the reaction first stems from a source of surprise and discomfort, as well as panic from not being in control of it, and some people enjoy submitting to this type of discomfort and find it enjoyable.

It is just a natural impulse that protects our skin. Tickling is not at all related to where sexual pleasure stems from.
    What causes the reactions from tickling, impluses/laughter/twitches is because the brain is in a state of panic, when you are ticklish it is because your brain is actually scared.
    This then confuses the brain, and it induces an impulse of laughter, or in some people, impulses to freak out and punch someone in the face.

I am one of the people who would punch someone in the face upon being tickled. There are different forms of tickles too, and the brain does not know how to correlate a response to the touch because it thinks it is either pain or an itch.

I don't see how something that tickles can even be compared to something that feels good sexually. Tickling isn't a sexual thing for me at all. It reminds me of what you would do to a little kid during playful games of submission and torture.
    It just feels annoying. While some people can even become addicted to the sensation and reaction of tickling, I don't find it favourable at all personally. And it does take away from sexual pleasure unless I wanted to be in a submissive sexual situation and be tortured.