Thunderstorm

Discussion in 'Erotic Literature' started by Barbwire, Aug 2, 2007.

1. Barbwire

Gold Member

Thunderstorm

The wind whistled in her ears as she pushed her horse into a hard gallop trying to outrun the fierce storm that was right behind them. She could hear the steady hoofbeats of his horse as he raced behind her and his muffled yell. She pulled up her horse just enough so he could catch up as she turned in the saddle to look at him. “What!?” She yelled.

“ Hey! Slow down girl, are you trying to get us both killed?” he gasped, as his horse snorted its disapproval of such a frantic pace.

“ I’m just trying to get us to the farmstead before we get soaked or hit by lightning. Now, just hang on and ride, we are almost there.” She said as she leaned forward, giving her horse a nudge with her heels and galloping off down the trail again.

She heard him cuss as he pushed his horse into a run once again. They raced on, hied by the sound of thunder rolling off the mountains, the flashes of lightning momentarily brightening up the darkness of the forest. They came to a “t” in the trail and she reined in her horse for a moment, unsure of which way to go. Her horse, sensing her indecision stopped, his sides heaving, sweat glistening on his neck.

He pulled up beside her and once again asked her to slow the pace, something quite close to fear in his voice along with annoyance. She ignored him and, seeing a familiar boulder to her left, cued her horse in that direction and was off at a gallop again. Soon, the trail narrowed, twisting and turning, working its way further up the mountain. She was forced to slow the pace to let her horse pick its way among the rocks and roots sticking up out of the ground.

The trail was too narrow for him to ride beside her, but she could hear his horse right on her own mount’s tail, his breath coming hard and fast. She turned to look back and saw him open his mouth to speak, but just then a bolt of lightning hit very close by and a tremendous CRACK was all she heard. Her horse turned and wheeled, almost unseating her as he turned to face her lover’s horse.

The two horses stood, face to face, their eyes white with fear, their sides moving in and out from the labors of their breathing. Just then, the sky opened up and the heavens poured down upon them in big, pelting drops. She was torn, wanting to spare the horses, yet knowing they were in a very dangerous place.

They stood there for a moment longer, the rain drenching them all, and then she turned her horse up the trail again and continued on. They rode on at a slower pace for a few more minutes flinching every time the sky lit up, dreading the deafening thunder that was soon to follow. Just as she was sure she had taken the wrong path afterall, the trail widened into a meadow. She knew they were on the lands on an old abandoned farmstead and pointed out the low cluster of buildings off in the distance.

“There it is!” she shouted above the storm. He said nothing, just nodded, pulled his hat lower on his head and cued his horse to ride beside her’s.

As they got closer to the buildings, she urged her horse towards the old barn and dismounted. He followed suit and they led their mounts into the dark hollow of the barn doors. Once inside the barn, they found places to tie their horses and hurriedly untacked them. The storm was raging outside, but at least they were in a warm, dry place; all four of them relaxed and their breathing slowed.

As he went to close the barn doors, she unpacked her saddle bags, removing the thin blanket she always carried for picnics. She was just putting the blanket down on the old hay that littered the barn floor when he approached, hugging her from behind then turning her to face him.

“You had me worried for a while, there, my love. I wasn’t sure if we were going to make it.” He said to her, trying his best to scowl, but not quite succeeding.

She looked up into his hazel eyes, batting her lashes over her ice blue ones and gave a soft laugh. “Now, would I lead you up the wrong path? Wipe that scowl off your face and kiss me.”

He bent his head to kiss her, rain water pouring off the brim of his hat, and laughed as it poured down her cleavage disappearing between her voluptuous breasts. She pushed him back, and pretended to be mad at him, saying, “Now look what you’ve done! Now I have to take off my shirt and bra.” They both laughed out loud, as they stood there in their saturated clothes.

The sound of their laughter echoed off the walls of the barn, disturbing pigeons that had been roosting in the rafters. Hearing their fluttering, he looked up and noticed a chimney running through the roof at the far end of the barn. His eyes followed it to its source, and there stood an old pot bellied stove that, in a previous life, had been used to heat that area of the barn where a work bench stood.

He reached for her hand as he scooped up the blanket and said, “Come on, that thing looks like it might still work.” As she opened the door to peer inside, he looked around the barn for wood they might us. He spotted an old sawhorse and dragged it to the stove, then started dismantling it, putting the pieces into the stove.

She went back to her saddle pack and found some matches, then brought them to him. He stuffed some of the hay under the wood and lit it. The wood was so dry, it caught straight away, and they were soon rewarded by a healthy fire.

He closed the door of the stove and smiled at her. “Well, I think it’s time to get out of these cold, wet, clothes. We can hang them by the stove to dry.” He had barely mouthed the words when she was on him, unbuttoning his shirt and peeling it off of his body. Something about the excitement of the storm had awakened a desire to have him in her. He reached for her, pulling her close to his naked chest as his hands moved to remove her shirt and bra.

His hands were cold and a bit numb and he fumbled with the clasps of her bra. She giggled and pushed him away to undo them herself. He stood and watched her with a smile for a moment, then she told him in a voice already thickening with passion, “Don’t just stand there, love, get yourself naked.”

“Yes ma’am!” He said, and then quickly pulled off his cowboy boots and socks. He undid the button of his jeans, then the zipper, finally bending to pull them down. As he stood on one foot, hopping around in his bare feet, he lost his balance and fell to the floor.

She could not contain her laughter, and it burst from her with such gusto that the pigeons once again rustled in the rafters, cooing their disapproval at being disturbed. He got up as gracefully as he could, brushing the hay from his damp skin, saying, “You think that’s funny, huh? You are going to pay for laughing at me, girl.”

He lurched towards her, stalks of hay still falling from his body, then grabbed her and pushed her down on the blanket. Holding her down with one hand as he used his other to slide her riding tights off of her, his mouth covered hers in a desperate kiss. Kissing him back with equal ferocity, she raised her hips so he could slide her tights off of her. He rose, grabbing her tights, then took them, along with the rest of their clothes and hung them on a board near the now blazing, stove.

They lay side by side turned towards each other on the blanket, enjoying the heat from the fire along with the heat rising up from one another’s bodies. Their hands moved up and down each other, eagerly exploring every bend and curve. She chuckled a bit as her hand found a few remaining pieces of hay still clinging to his buttocks.

“Now what are you laughing at, you vicious wench?” he said. She smiled up at him and showed him the hay in her hand saying, “Look what I found in your ass crack. Do you think we should feed this to the horses?”

“Oh, you are gonna get it now, girl!” he said to her, pushing the hay out of her hand and rolling her onto her abdomen. She laid there, her body shaking with laughter when she suddenly felt his hand on her buttock and heard a resounding slap. She jumped a bit and turned to face him, seeing a broad smile on his face.

“That’s one.” He said as he raised his hand to spank her again. She rolled out from under his hand and was on him in a flash, pushing him flat on his back and mounting him. Using her knees to hold his arms down, she shimmied her crotch up towards his face.

“If you want to give me a licking, feel free to do so.” She said as she worked her glistening mound closer to his mouth. He made no effort to resist her as she lowered her moistness to his mouth for him to taste.

As his tongue made contact with her labia she could not help but shiver, not from the remnants of chilled air in the barn, but from sheer pleasure of his touch. She let out a soft moan as he expertly worked his tongue to explore every crevice and fold of her womanhood.

Her knees no longer held his arms and he raised his hands to caress her full bottom, kneading into her flesh as he pulled himself closer into her slickening pussy. She spread her thighs farther apart and lowered herself even more upon his hungry mouth as his tongue darted into her dewy depths.

So into the pleasure of the moment, neither one of them noticed that the storm had moved on. Now, the only electricity in the air was that of the sexual desire they had for one another. The only jolts were those that were coming up from the depths of her box and exploding onto her thickened clitoris.

She ground her pussy into his face as his tongue exited her inner folds and concentrated its efforts on the source of her greatest ecstasy. Her breath was coming in pants, and she was fast approaching climax, but she steeled herself and dismounted from his face, even as he tried to hold her there with his strong hands upon her buttocks.

“No”, she said, “I want you to feel me come, baby. Please give me your cock. I so want to feel you inside of me as I come for you, baby. Please.”

Hearing the need in her voice, he scrambled to his knees as she knelt before him on her hands and knees, preparing herself to be mounted by him from behind. He reached between her thighs to part her lips, feeling her nectar dripping down his fingers; he moaned his desire to have her.

She gasped, as he slid the head of his granite member into her thick, swollen entrance. He withdrew it, and then placed it at her entrance again, slowly teasing her with it as she squirmed and tried to push back against him to take more of him in.

In a husky whisper said, “Girl, just let me take you as I please. Stop moving your hips and let me coax that orgasm out of you.”

She was beyond words and just nodded her head. He said, “That’s my good girl.” He slid his head into her oozing pussy once again, moving into her in short, shallow strokes, working her like he knew she needed it.

It took all of her willpower not to push back into him, but she closed her eyes and let him tease her impending orgasm out of her, the way he wanted to. She could hear him breathing harder as the pressure from her tight entrance squeezed against the head of his cock. His own orgasm was coming fast and he moaned and hissed as he tried to control his need to thrust into her hard and deep.

He made love her in this way, slowly, gently, bringing her to the point of coming, waiting for her, holding back his seed. She let herself go, giving herself to him, no longer frantic to come for him, allowing him to decide when they both would come.

Finally, being close to the verge of coming himself, he said, “Now, my love, now. Come for me baby, let me hear you come.”

Hearing his words, his command, she let herself fall into an incredible chasm of ecstasy, her hips pushing back into his abdomen, her pussy clenching down on his cock as it spasmed again and again.

She screamed out, “Oh, my love! God, oh, god, baby, please fill me please empty yourself into me. Make me yours!”

Her hips bucked wildly as he finally increased the tempo and depth of his strokes, sending stream after stream of hot cum deep into her. He filled her pussy, staked his claim upon her, leaving no doubt who she belonged to. God, how he loved this woman, his woman.

The strength of his ejaculation left him speechless all he could do was moan and grunt until he had spent himself upon her, finally collapsing, pulling her down with him upon the blanket.

They lay there on the blanket, side by side, each trying to recover from the most incredible peaks either of them had yet reached. As their breath slowed and their bodies stopped quaking, they turned to face one another and embraced in a lover’s hug, loving one another now more than ever.

Outside, the clouds parted and a single ray of sunshine streamed down from the sky and through a hole in the barn roof, illuminating them as they lay there in heavenly bliss.

The pigeons cooed contentedly as they nestled on their perches and enjoyed the warmth of the sun, finding a comfort in one anther just as did the two lovers that lay beneath them on the floor.

#1 Barbwire, Aug 2, 2007
    Last edited: Aug 2, 2007
  2. charged

charged New Member

Yet another good one CL.......enjoyed that one LOTS!!!!!

3. TheShed

TheShed New Member

Man - where do you get the time to write this? I just don't get a chance to put my literary talents out there anymore.

4. MikeDog

MikeDog New Member

Another great story CL :)

5. Barbwire

Gold Member

Shed, the actual stories take very little time to write, once I'm in the mood to write them. I need to feel inspired to write and the person I wrote this for inspired me like no other. He made the words just pour out of me.

I wasn't going to post this, as it is a very personal tale, but I figured I might as well share.

Hey Mike & Charged, thanks. :)

6. HardRocker

Gold Member

That's a really well written story, CL. I'm inspired to brush the cobwebs off of my dormant literary brain cells. But first, I seriously need a good fuck before my head explodes!

7. Firecracker

Firecracker New Member

Wonderful story CL! Wow, very hot!!!

8. TXPSD777

TXPSD777 New Member

ok that has me wet and touching myself....wow

9. Blacklongstrong

Blacklongstrong New Member

OH MY GOODNESS cowboy lover u are amazing....

10. cook74

Gold Member

That is one of your best:tup

Thanks.

11. Barbwire

Gold Member

Thank you, everyone, for letting me share my story with you and for taking the time to respond.

12. yardlyin

yardlyin Member

another wonderfull story

Again another sweet story from CL,
    Here she has used those horses as symbolic, i believe. Always horses are good sex symbols.

13. Notta

Gold Member

An oldie but a goodie!!!! Hot story!

14. SexyFantasyGirl

Gold Member

great story

cook74 and Notta like this.
  15. SexyFantasyGirl

Gold Member

sometimes the old ones are the best ones

cook74 likes this.
  16. cook74

Gold Member

Barbwire/Cowboylover was my favorite SF member for years and always a good erotic story writer. Seriously awesome lady!

Thank you for bringing back some of my best memories here on SF:) if you notice I commented on this nine years ago.

Damn I miss her...

SexyFantasyGirl likes this.