threesomes

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by sexyslaper, Jan 31, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sexyslaper

sexyslaper New Member

whats your view on 3 somes??

2. slamd097

slamd097 New Member

OK just cause there is a ton of info on this already, I just want to add my .02. My wife and I have not had a 3some. I learned that some people can pull it off with out it being a problem. How ever, Like I found out, some stray away.

Flash back to my experience, I was engaged. My Fiancee at the time have a freind that was kind of a loner. She was having hard times in her life so we were around her alot....long story short, it was some of the most amazing sex I have ever experienced. BUT...the two women I was with also found out that other women, know how to lick pussy better then any guy around. So after a few months of sleeping overs at her friends house, she ended up bringing in another guy to thier own threesome. Needless to say I took back my ring. So in short, it is somehting that needs a lot of thought. Are you and her both mature enough to go thru this? My Fiancee was not, and I ended up getting very hurt..

3. heelfetish

Gold Member

I think in order to pull it off, you need a very strong, open relationship. All 3 of you need to be willing participants. And honestly, threesomes aren't for everyone. I know both my wife and I have jealousy issues, and a threesome would likely tear us apart. Even though we both agree it'd be a hot experience.

Some things are better left as fantasy. Although, many relationships endure and even thrive on this type of sexual activity. :) If you're up to it is totally up to you.

4. dreamin_starz

dreamin_starz New Member

hmm threesomes are fun.. i was in one with 2 girls and myself(girl) and it was definately something i have never experienced but with my boyfriend now i wouldnt even dream of asking him to get into one with me because i kno that it would tear us apart..

personally i think that if u wanna have a serious and long lasting relationship with someone u cant involve a threesome and that you need to keep each other happy but if u just want someone to pass the time by and like the idea of the threesome then go ahead becaz its not goin to be a long lasting thing..

i dont understand how the couples that want to last would have a threesome becaz it would damper the realtionship and u will still have it in the back of ur mind that someone has stuck something somewhere that they shouldnt have or if the other person was better than u at what they did (since life is all about competition) and that will stay wit u forever if iits a serious thing...

5. NaughtyKnickers

Gold Member

Thank you for sharing that, Slamd.
    It's important to remember that threesomes can put relationships at stake, despite how appealing they can be.

6. SexyScorp

Gold Member

I would love one with......

Johnny Depp and Eddie Vedder
    :lol

In my dreams hey?

x

7. slamd097

slamd097 New Member

thanks NK..

Sexy, Im told that when you are facing the other way, I look just like Johnny Depp!

8. PA Slut

PA Slut New Member

Threesomes?

I have had many threesomes with my husband, MFM, FMF and MFMF, but how about this, I have had two men with my husband just watching.

9. Bella

Gold Member

I love 'em! :cheer
    They aren't for everyone though...:(
    ~Bella

10. GentleManSteve

GentleManSteve New Member

I had threesome with twins. Not for me though. I am a one woman kind of guy. I did it once and I think it will be the last time. I have no plans of doing it again. I thought it would be something that I would like but I didn't enjoy myself that much. I kind of felt bad for sleeping with two women at the same time. I am the type of guy that I do not believe in cheating or anything like that and when I slept with two women at the same time it felt like I was doing something wrong. I slept with two women in the same night but not together and that is something I will never do again either. I plan on not ever letting my emotions to cloud my judgment ever again. I am the type of person that believes that women should never be treated like sex objects and always be treated with the out most respect and dignity and when I let my emotions cloud my judgment I feel so bad toward myself.

11. bighiker2003

bighiker2003 Banned

I have also had 3somes FMF and MFM, And have watched my wife fuck
    7 men in one nite, But never a MFM with me just watching.
    She did the 7 men at an open swingers party.
    For those that are not familiar with swinging terminology The open
    means that everyone did it in the same room. And I also
    love to watch my wife having sex Pa Slut. And as She is an exibitionist
    SHE LOVES IT.:sf

12. SexyScorp

Gold Member

GentleManSteve...

Very good and gracious attitude you have there!!

I hate men that treat women like sex objects...uugghh...uugghh...me caveman...lol....YUK!!

Its all so trite and unappealing...

Maybe that is why I am slightly dominating at times...

Despite my innate femininity, my male energy wouldnt allow a guy to treat me this way...

NO WAY JOSE!!

Rant over...:) :D

Oh yeah threesomes....hmmmm....maybe...two men of course...Johnny and Eddie..of course...:)

13. SexyScorp

Gold Member

bighiker

If you dont mind me asking, didnt you feel just a little disturbed by watching yer woman have 7 other men....are you not at all jealous, or feel she is sharing her "love" a little tooo much...

Am not judging, I find it interesting....and am learning from reading what people write...

If that was my husband.....I would.....

KILL HIM!!!!!!!!

But then again i am an extremely passionate, possessive and full on woman....LEAVE MY MAN ALONE!!!!!!

haha!!

14. doberman

doberman New Member

i had a threesome one time with a woman i had an affair with, it was just like fuckbuddies, still i was jeaulous kinda.. i enjoyed fucking her afterwards tough a bit more and the guy just watching us..

with a loved one, jealousy would kill me i suppose.. i wouldnt mind being with, lets say tow gf, that want a man with them. but being the partners, having someone join us, i dont know. here again, if it was another girl, i'd be probably willing, which man not, but another man.. mhm..

if i was really sure of the woman loving me, but so far.. that was rather a difficult task, but never say never..

15. SexyScorp

Gold Member

A part of me wished in a way i could do the friends with benefits thing....

But I cant....

I am too involved with a person before I have sex with them...too warm of heart and soul to do it just for the sake of having a quick shag kinda thing.

Also I have to really really trust the guy....trust that there is a feeling of mutual love and respect between us...

To me, its a sacred thing, not to be abused..

Wishing at times, I could be a little more detached....

But then again, I would hate to walk around the streets and see men and say...Ive had him, him and him.....

I prefer to remain a little more mysterious, for some reason?

16. heelfetish

Gold Member

I feel the same way, SexyScorp!

17. bighiker2003

bighiker2003 Banned

Not at all, Its one of the things that turn me on and being watched
    is one of the things that turns her on,
    Its not for you as you said You are possessive and that is a
    fault that I cant stand.
    This is a Sexual Forums where people ask questions and trade experiences
    And not a place to bash people when you don:sf 't agree 100% with
    what they say.:sf

18. heelfetish

Gold Member

I don't want to get in the middle, but bighiker2003, I didn't see any bashing in SexyScorp's post. She simply asked a question, and explained that she was just curious. If anything, telling her that her possessiveness is a fault would be more 'bashing' than what she said.

Anyways, sorry to get involved. I just hope people can remain calm and continue this great discussion.

19. SexyScorp

Gold Member

Thanks Heel...

Hey bighiker

You misunderstood me...not bashing just curious as Heel said..

And yes youre right about the possessiveness thing.. it sucks...I am working on it and hope to have it perfected by the time i am 90:). And I dont mind you bashing me over it, cos it just reconfirms to me that I may have work to do there..

You seem somewhat angered by my post....that wasnt the intention brother...really it wasnt. If you read back over my post, you will see that I didnt criticise you for your lifestyle I just asked a question...there is a difference.

I am just very very interested in the workings of the human mind thats all

Sorry if I irked you!!

If we cant be open with our views, what is the point of the art of discussion?

Carry on....:)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.