threesomes...

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by summa, Jan 12, 2012.

1. summa

summa New Member

This is my first post, kinda the reason i joined.
    before i was married i was bi. but since meeting my husband 6 years ago i haven't been with anyone else... I'm really starting to crave being with a girl again....
    as i hate the idea of cheating on him or not including him with this... i want him to watch and join in, he's pretty keen on the idea too.

but now we have all the rules laid out and everything, i'm lost with how to even start to look for a girl to play with..

Has anyone ever done anything like this?
    I'm confused how i make things progress form here. i've just been waiting for one drunk night for everything to fall into place on its own but its not happening

2. 12barblues

Gold Member

my gf would join you...but youre on the other damn side of the world!!!!!lol..( i would just run the camera.. haha)

3. summa

summa New Member

Lol that doesn't help much! Have you guys thought of ways to meet a girl or anything?

4. AGFUNK

Gold Member

Try craigslist or a website that's like a dating website. You can also try picking up someone in a bar but I think the online route would be the best that way you can all talk first and make sure you would be compatible.

5. 12barblues

Gold Member

yeah we've talked about it. and i'm sure it will happen for us...at first i thought "yeah lets do this now" but she is very wise in the ways of love..lol now we simply will let it happen when it presents itself. we think the spontanaity of it would be part of the thrill.. we have already discussed all the rules about how we will handle it. we both think its best for now if i dont fuck the other woman...but anything else would go...weve already let her explore , but those escapdes are posted elsewhere..

6. summa

summa New Member

Thanks :) yeah we've thought about that but being from a smallish town it might be wise to look intown through a website. Maybe next holiday lol where no one will know us

7. summa

summa New Member

Thats kinda what we've been doing.. Just keep Waiting and waiting lol

8. cbrmale

Gold Member

Try 'swingersheaven' It's free, and that means a lot of members. Unfortunately there are many more couples looking for women than women looking for couples, in all contact forums and not just swingersheaven, but if you put together a really good profile and some sexy photos, it might work.

#8 cbrmale, Jan 13, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 15, 2012
  9. summa

summa New Member

Thanks heaps , I'll have a look :)

10. Wildwoman59

Wildwoman59 New Member

AFF- Adult Friend Finder
    Members post profiles, photos, and what they're interested/open to doing. Start with with email and go from there.

11. ply

ply
    Gold Member

watcherswebclubhouse.com

12. summa

summa New Member

thanks :) i think thats mainly for you guys in the US but i'll suss it out anyways

13. Trejade

Trejade New Member

Some Aussie suggestions for you:
    RedhotPie and Adultmatchmaker are all about sexual hookups. I recommend having a look there first.
    If you're worried about being from a small town, maybe just put down that you're from a big town nearby (where you can easily go to for a weekend).
    Being away from home for something like this will make it more exciting too.

Another option is to look for a swingers event.
    I can recommend going to Melbourne for the Saints and Sinners Ball (google it).
    It is surprisingly relaxed and fun, though might not be the easiest place to pick up. There ARE alot of people having sex all over the club.

14. Alwayslearningsex

Gold Member

Check online on sites like plentyoffish.com, other sites, clubs for meeting others, social circles maybe, tentative hints with people you think you would like to play with.

15. summa

summa New Member

I think thats probably the best way to go about it. I'm not sure i could go head with it if i had met someone on line, :)

16. cbrmale

Gold Member

I still recommend swingersheaven, there are 75,000 members (that's an awful lot of couples and single men and women), and it's free. If you find someone on line what you do is correspond to see if you're compatible, and then arrange to meet with no intention of sex, to see if you get on well together.

The idea of a club is a good one. You can go and watch, maybe play as a couple or maybe find a woman who interests you. There are lots of swingers clubs and parties in all states and territories.

17. Brew411

Brew411 New Member

Well, bring you man in and play each others wing. You can def double the odds that way. Once she gets to the area of action, and gets comfortable in more ways than one, then ease in to what is really going to happen. Thats how I would do it with my lady, anyway

18. JTS

JTS New Member

What's everyone's feeling about Craigslist? My g/f is scared from it because of all the publicity from homecides as the result of Craigslist postings and contacts. Is the media attention overblown?

19. 12barblues

Gold Member

my gf and i have had some fun using cl. you just have to be careful, use your head, you know... we ran four ads over the past year and two didnt work out but the other two were great experiences...