Threesomes and guys?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Kahurin, Jun 23, 2007.

1. Kahurin

Kahurin New Member

:dgrin

I was thinking about threesomes and was wondering how you guys deal with two guys and one girl?

Would you ever do it?
    If you have, does that weird you out?
    Do you even think about it?

2. yorkiesmurf

yorkiesmurf New Member

We have done mfm before and two guys is not a big deal. The main thing for the couple is to select the other male who is not homophobic or believes he has to be the only penis in the room. A male with that type of attitude has no place in a mfm threesome situation. Furthermore unlike a fmf situation where there is a chance of some bi activity happening in a mfm situation it is unlikely that anything bi will happen. The goal of the mfm is pleasuring the f and once it begins any worries should subside. From experience mfm is ideal if everyone is straight and not homophobic. For me it has not wierded me out being in a threesome situation with another guy but it can be a bit uncomfortable in the beginning.

3. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

Ive tried it before a long time ago, i dont have a problem with another guy....

I am a pretty open minded male i like to think...and i have played sucked and wanked a few guys off in my time...
    so for me a male female male (not a problem)

4. Oniichan

Oniichan New Member

I've never done it but i'd probably try it. I guess it just really depends who the other guy is and he understands that there isn't any buddy buddy action going to happen haha

5. MikeDog

MikeDog New Member

I've never done but I do think about it. As long as there is no guy-guy interaction I think it would be great to be part of that. It seems like it would be great pleasure for the woman in the middle :p

6. AndrewD

AndrewD New Member

I almost ended up once in a MFM situation years ago with my best friend and a girl we both knew. He completely chickened out and we've talked out it since. I say I'd be up for it as long as I knew both parties and was comfortable with them but, to this day, he says there's no way he'd do that with another man.

7. gaddy

gaddy New Member

i have done it before. with my past gf. actually i did it to please my gf at that time. we invited our mutual friend. but i got to have sex with her first then when i came the other guy immediately entered to continue the momentum lol! hehe we planned to fuck my gf which is my ex-gf now to fuck her at the same time but we never had the chance to do it. it was always either he gets to do her first or me first. but always one at a time. but now with my current gf we did swapping partners with our couple friends but now i just would like to stick having sex just between the two of us. i see no problem with it as long as it doesnt destroy your gf's esteem or destroy your relationship with each other.

8. suite91

suite91 Member

My wife (girlfriend at the time) and I had our first MFM threesome when we were 19 with my best friend. We've had many since and I've never found it weird but we've found guys that are uncomfortable with being the third in our relationship. I think they are mostly surprised that I would want them to fuck my wife or that they are afraid that I'll get pissed with them more than they are worried about the sex or being naked around another guy.

Do I ever think about it? Hell YES!:dgrin

9. Kahurin

Kahurin New Member

haha im glad you guys are all open minded about this. I still couldnt have a threesome i wont get jealous or weirded out lol I couldnt do a 2 girls and a guy....i could never have my bf enter another girls vagina lol its just violation for me lol i might be ok with the guys but i think my bf would get jealous or something haha but lucky we both think that way in this relationship

10. toosik

toosik New Member

i dont think i would have a problem, if the girl was smoking hot and it was like one time thing.
    i would never let that happen to my girlfriend tho.
    although i had a friend who offered his girlfriend tho.

11. Goldenlion

Goldenlion Banned

The idea of some other dude, banging my girlfriend would want to make me take a butcher knife and kill that mother fucker!!!
    The idea of a girl lickin my girls pussy, is alright i guess.

Call it unfair, men and women are different and when feelings are involved, its not fair and it aint as simple as black & white.

12. liam89

liam89 New Member

the idea dont bother me that much i mean it could be very interesting, but i dont know if id ever do it i mean i lik it when i think about it but i dont know how id feel when it actually came to doing it

13. formula409

formula409 New Member

I think I would do just about anything if my grl felt passionate about it...
    But so far she says she has no interest in another dick

14. Kinkyguy27

Kinkyguy27 New Member

My girlfriend is completely cock crazy but fortunately I'm comfortable with another guy there giving it to her! These things can get a little competitive which is good for the girl if she likes it hard...

15. TXGUY

TXGUY Member

have not done it but would love to try

16. Hertoy

Hertoy New Member

It is the best sex I have ever had....To be able to watch her and her husband get it on satisfies the voyeur in me (and I think everyone has this need) and then being able to have her (she is smoking hot) myself while he watches I know is hot. Then for both of us to make love to her at the same time to touch her all over (damn thinking about it gets me hard!) and satisfy her in every way possible.....(just did it Saturday night and now I cant wait till Tuesday or Wednesday night!!!)

17. Aubrey1972

Aubrey1972 New Member

Damn now I am hot! Tonight it is then! After of course we clear it with her!

18. Howie_t

Howie_t New Member

Don't think that I would do that again,because the first one I got involved in turned out really bad.

19. bighiker2003

bighiker2003 Banned

I have done the FMF scene many times.
    I will admit that I am not completely comfortable With another man naked in the same bed.
    But my wife is a complete exhibitionist and loves showing not only her body but
    her sexual prowess. And I love watching Her giving sex.
    The way we generally did it was one fuck her mouth while the other did Her pussy.

Will add later-gotta go.

Hiker

20. bighiker2003

bighiker2003 Banned

Back
    I could live without the threesome and just let Her call a few of swinging friends
    for a private fuck party and I would watch, But She is not comfortable with
    that as She feels guilty if I'm not getting any.
    What does work best for us is an open swinging party. That way I can watch
    with out being involved with Her yet I can have the best looking Gal in the
    party and still watch Her
    Explanations-Open parties is where all sex is done in the same room, Although
    their is never a rule that says you cant get lost.
    Best looking Gal, I always zero in on the best looking Gal at the party
    and 95% of the time I get Her and when I did I keep her all night. As I really don't
    like going from one Gal to another.
    The most for my Wife to do in 1 night is 7, And most of the Guys come with
    the idea of fucking every Gal their so She really gets circulated.
    Another note, 11 couples and a few extra Gals is the largest group
    we have ever been to.

Hiker