Threesome

Discussion in 'Erotic Literature' started by Aubrey1972, Feb 7, 2007.

1. Aubrey1972

Aubrey1972 New Member

Go easy on me this is my first post!
    I have to tell this! I cant tell any of my friends they would think we were crazy. I was thrilled when this happened and have been dying to tell anyone!!!!!!! So here it is.................................................
    About a year ago my wife mentioned getting a friend of mine into bed with us. I am 33 she is 29 and he is 20. He constantly talks about how good she looks and asks when he can have her. He is smoking hot 5'9 145lb with a 6.5 inch shaved cock dark comp. toned body beautiful face and eyes. All of this was just talk until last New Years Eve. After partying till 2:30 we went back to our house (he stays with us alot and has since he was 19). My wife went to bed and he went to the guest bedroom. I had asked him a couple time in the months before if he was ready but to no avail. That night I told him it was now or never and he finally agreed if I was going to be ok. We go to my bedroom and my wife is half asleep. We get in be with her and wake her up. She is suprised but is ok with it. My clothes go off first then we take her clothes off and run both of our hands all over her. I put his hand on her and help his fingers go into her. I reach down and pull his pajama pants off. We forplay for about 20 min. then she gets on top of him. She works on him for about 5 min. as he breath heavier. I think he has cum but he says he hasn't (I think he lied just didn't want to seem weak). I tell him to get on top. He rolls on top of her (my wifes favorite position). As he does she tells me to tell him this is her position, but she can't even finish the sentence as she moans while she wraps her legs around his bubble boy ass. The fuck for about 5 min. and he rolls off. Again he says he didn't cum but I cant believe it! Even for a 20 year old. My wife wanted him to cum so bad but she cant tell either. She tells him she is not through, so he pushes me on top of her and says he will rest for 5 min. I am so worked up watching this hot ass boy fuck my wife i cum in 3 min. We talk for a while and then my wife puts his cock in her mouth for a few min. to get him back hard. She then mounts him again for 5 min but he wont let us know he has cum. Now my wife is getting mad and rolls him back on top for another 10 min as he fucks her slow then fast. It ends with him telling us he came a little (damn liar). I think he shot 2 or 3 times and would not admit it. Anyway we all had fun they finally got to fuck each other and I got to watch, which holy shit was so hot. THe next morning everyone was fine and the next week I took him on a trip for his 21st b-day. I tried to record it without either of them knowing but it was to dark and you can only see a little bit of it. The audio is hot enough for me to listen to over and over. I asked him if he would ever do it again and he said he probly would. So you guessed it last Saturday night we all got drunk and this time my wife asked him to get in bed with us. I'll tell you about that night later if anyone wants to here it.....

2. MikeDog

MikeDog New Member

hot story thanks

3. elgrande

elgrande Member

Nice!

4. marquesl

marquesl New Member

Man, I need to mop the floor around me now after hearing that story. It's good that the three of you trust each other enough to have such a wonderful experience. I, myself, have never engaged in a threesome (yet), but I do think that when it's done right it can be quite the enjoyable moment. :)

Looking forward to the sequel.

5. Aubrey1972

Aubrey1972 New Member

Thanks marquesl. Yeah it was such a wonderful experience. I hope we get to do it many more times (maybe once a month or so). I posted our 2nd threesome experience hope you enjoy it a tenth of what we did, and good luck getting your threesome!

6. Durgan

Durgan New Member

A beautiful story, and perfectly sound as to real life. It might be better if one picks an older person for the first experience, since depending upon the person it can be a shock. Probably depends upon one's sexual experience. Thanks for sharing. With my experience I dislike the reality mixed up with fantasy. May you have many more such experiences. All sex is the greatest pleasure know to people, when they can shake off their hang-ups. Some never do.