threesome.

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by gyfo, Apr 10, 2011.

1. gyfo

gyfo New Member

I know this is something that's probably been discussed extensively, but I'm gonna ask it anyways. How many of you have had a threesome? And how was it? Would you do it again?

I personally have had a threesome once before. It was me my gf and her best friend. I had cooked dinner for the two of them and during the 3rd bottle of wine we started with truth or dare. Needless to say we all ended up but naked on a two seater couch. What followed was a dare from my gf to her best friend, "I dare you to make him hard and suck his cock". This was the start of a memorable evening!!! I can provide "blow by blow" details if required :p.

My next dilema if I can call it that is that my current girlfriend is more reserved about her opinions on this kind of thing. I'm not sure of how to approach her on this subject. I am very keen to do it again. And I know she has been with a girl before. So yeah.. Maybe some pointers as well?

Share your stories and experiences. I'm keen to hear?

2. Outshout

Outshout New Member

Color me optimistic in the ways of love, but I am a pretty big romantic. Personally, I don't think I'd ever have a threesome within the confines of a relationship. If we feel the need to bring someone else into the fray, that's a signal to me that something is seriously wrong with what we have. So for me, I don't think it's anything I'd partake in with a girlfriend. With two girls that understand it's just for sex and nothing more, maybe.

3. gyfo

gyfo New Member

I hear you. Loud and clear. My first and only threesome was with a gf that I wasn't too serious with. And that relationship was going nowhere. But you make a good point. I guess I just crave the excitement of it. And perhaps its the idea of it more than anything else that turns me on so much.

4. Untamed

Verified Gold Member

No threesome here.

5. Everett_Spair

Everett_Spair Member

none for me, in fact not much in sex with a partner at all really.

6. azman08

azman08 New Member

you have to be very open minded to go and have a threesome, if not it could end your relationship if you care at all

7. awakened

awakened New Member

OK, I'll say it, " Yes, it's required that you tell us blow by blow" LOL

My husband have had several threesomes, all MFM and I had a great time, but of course nobody can live up to how good my husband is and how much he turns me on. I know many on this board see it very hard to understand how a husband would enjoy seeing his wife do another man, but it was such a turnon for him. We have been married 19 yrs now and are loving trying all kinds of wild stuff

8. gyfo

gyfo New Member

Hahahaha!! Hmmmm well you'll have to ask nicely.. Also not sure if I should type it here or in the writing section. It might get a bit long.

9. Jolay

Jolay New Member

No, I never had a threesome, but I would like to have two men in my life, actually I'd like to have a second husband. It would have to be serious enough and fun too and they both would need to be capable of accepting it and not being jealous or possesive to the point that it would destroy what we could create together. I love the idea of sleeping with two men, one on each side of my bed every night. Well not sleeping all the time, but you get what I mean. They would have to be straight men though too, fucking only me. But I don't think there are men out there who could handle that. But for now its only a fantasy, a dream of mine. But most people don't think like me anyway.

10. lbushwalker

Gold Member

Gyfo,
    You are very lucky having had that 3some experience but understand it was a very special moment and you should not expect your current GF to necessarily be on the same wavelength no matter her previous experience with her own gender.
    Her issue is sharing you!
    Be happy dude.

11. lbushwalker

Gold Member

Jolay, I am loving you more by the minute!

12. 33stack

Gold Member

never had one. :mad

13. cbrmale

Gold Member

I will echo awakened's posting given that many times I've been the other man in mfm threesomes (next one this Friday with a friendly couple). It's a turn-on for both of them, but I'm just the decent guy with a big cock when it's over. I don't want to love or marry her nor does she with me, but during the times we're togther - well doesn't she have a wonderful time! I have had threesomes with other couples and threesomes with two women, where we were all friends and not connected beyond that.

The only time I'd be worried with threesomes would be if the relationship was not healthy or the sex wasn't good. Then there might be temptations, but if the relationship is strong and the normal sex is great, then a threesome shouldn't have an impact.

14. 33stack

Gold Member

My hero! I want to die and come back as cbrmale.

15. Meee

Gold Member

With your other girlfriend, it was with her best friend. There was already a connection between them as well as a connection between her and you. They might have had some understandings already about what an experience like that would mean, and the territorial issues, and so on. Maybe your present girlfriend doesn't have a friend like that right now. Even if she had sex with a girl before, having sex with her boyfriend and "a girl" (which sounds like it could mean "some girl, any girl") would have a very different meaning than sex with a boyfriend and best friend. So be sensitive to her hesitation. It isn't the same situation as last time.

16. gyfo

gyfo New Member

Don't get me wrong I know the implications potentially of doing something like this. And I'm not the type of person to push someone into doing something they wouldn't want to do. She has become more conservative recently and as a result I have even brought it up.. And I doubt I ever will.

I do have a soft considerate side as well. Its not always sex sex sex. :)

17. Jolay

Jolay New Member

Oh, how sweet u are

18. exploder

exploder New Member

I've had a couple of them. They were great. I loved it. The first time, a co-worker asked me if I was interested in his girlfriend. Back then, I was a little green and thought it was kind of odd. Months passed by, and then it just happened at a party at my house. There was no denying the sexual tension between all of us (this was strictly a heterosexual threesome), more about him being excited seeing her with someone else. And from then on, I realized how exciting threesomes were. I have gotten off numerous times thinking back on that night.

Years later, I heard they had gone seperate ways. I don't think it was in any way related to their lifestyle.

19. spicebabes

spicebabes New Member

we sometimes have fmf and enjoy it