Threesome

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by cantgetenuf59, Mar 19, 2006.

?

Is it strange for me to want to watch my wife with another man?

1. Yes you are strange

14.8%
  2. No, it is very common

85.2%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cantgetenuf59

cantgetenuf59 New Member

My wife was a virgin when we married. We have been married for over twenty years, and she has a fantasy of a threesome with a well hung man and me. I have often had a fantasy of seeing her with another man. I asked her if she would like to live out this fantasy, but she say's it would be hard to find someone, who would meet her requirements. Does anyone have any thoughts on how we could accomplish this?:???

2. Misty7107

Misty7107 New Member

Just go out to clubs and bars. Dont pick the first guy you see and take him home that same night. Meet alot of people and take time to get to know them to see how they are. You'll get a vibe if theres some chemistry. Just make sure he's not psycho. Its harder to find a mature guy for a 3 some than a girl. Heck, I'll send my guy over to yall. hehe

3. cantgetenuf59

cantgetenuf59 New Member

Thanks Misty, but my wife is wondering how we would know if he is well hung.

4. Misty7107

Misty7107 New Member

Just basically ask. If they are they wont hesitate to show and tell. As far as a way of just telling he's way hung by looks, theres no solid answer. I've been with guys with tall guys wiht big hands who have small/ average size dicks. My man if you were to just look at him, you woudl never guess that he was hung.

5. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

Welcome to sexualforums, "cantgetenuf59" - lol- I just 'got' your screen name! cute!

Anyway - there are websites that you can join that will help you do some 'pre-screening' before ever having to meet someone.
    Adult Friend Finders is one. They put you in touch with people in your general area. Every member has a profile, in which the person (or couple) tells what they are looking for, and also a pretty good overview of what type of person they are in general. Paying members have pics and can contact people. ...and trust me, the 'well-hung' men make sure they include a picture of THAT! Non-paying members can simply 'put themselves out there' and wait to be contacted.
    Granted, anybody can say anything, so you still should meet on a purely 'platonic' and public level first. From there, you can go home and decide if that person works for you.

* B e aware - there are 'professional' people on there - i.e. want you to call 1-900 numbers etc. If they are drop-dead gorgeous... RED FLAG.... but since you're looking for a guy, you will have less problems with that.

6. Thorn

Gold Member

It's very common but not for everyone. We have used AFF before. Had a ton of offers, came close, but never followed through for personal reasons. But the site works well for whatever you are looking for, especially if you post hot pics of your wife and you.

7. deeperlover1978

deeperlover1978 New Member

We tried AFF a while ago to look for couples and singles. Maybe its just the area we live at but we coudnt find anyone we desired to be with. There was this one couple who we tried to give a chance but turns out it was fake.. Too bad rose and thorn dont live near us. lol

8. charmingnights

charmingnights New Member

We have tried for what seems forever to find another person to invite. We are being very picky, which will benefit us in the long run. Between STDs and the lunacy running rampant, it is very tough. That is why we are so finicky.

We have been to AFF with no luck either, but we keep trying.

To answer the original question, I do not see a problem with having the fantasy of seeing your partner with anyone else. Everyone has their fetishes, whether they admit them openly or not.

9. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

But here on sexualforums, we all admit everything openly. LOL

:brow

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.