Threesome with heavy couple

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by bubbagump1270, Nov 29, 2013.

1. bubbagump1270

bubbagump1270 New Member

I've been interested in having a MFM threesome with my wife for awhile. I think she's coming around to it but I think one of her major concerns is her weight. She is not happy with where she's at and that seems to be the main issue right now. We are both a bit heavy, curvy, fat however you wanna say it. But we are both very active and open sexually. We are not bedridden obese people just regular everyday people. I let her know everyday how sexy she is but I guess my question is this. Are there guys out there like us that would find a fill figured woman sexy and be interested in a threesome? If so where?

2. M10R19A65

M10R19A65 Member

Of course man. If you look at amateur videos online, EVERYONES fucking each other. I've had big girls and guys, and skinny. A lot of time it's the erotic nature of the act itself that's the turn on for me. Like a joining of souls. I think reincarnation (if it's real) could be partly to either blame, or credit for those who are bisexual. I've been told that I was a woman in the early 1800's. MORE MUSHROOMS PLEASE!!!

3. alwaystry

Of course man. I don't have a problem with it and haven't. I know plenty ofpeople that prefer heavier people. If you are looking for people try swinger sites , browse them. I have an issue sort of like that , my girl has gained a few pounds , she is not fat but she is not happy with how she looks and it affects sex overall with us. I want to have an mfm with her also but I have not gone farther than a hint due to the other issues with her confidence but one day it would be hot!

4. redics_girl

redics_girl Active Member

That was always my issue when we were looking for partners to join us.... I gave up because a lot of the responses were "sorry, no big people". It was a frustrating experience. I wish you good luck, and patience in your search.

5. centillini

centillini Member

i have had a straight and bi threesome with a heavyset couple, hot