Threesome with a friend?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Yoursexypanties, Aug 19, 2016.

1. Yoursexypanties

Gold Member

Last night my husband and I had a friend over to watch the preseason football game. I've grown up as a fan and will always bet on my boys. Friend hates my team (I know, stupid to have him over to watch), so he wanted to bet against them.

He knows we have an alternative style sex life (he knows generalities not specifics) and so he like to make jokes and comments. He proposed the losing team's fans streak the hallway to my apartment building. I've always theorized he wants to join us as he hasn't had many exciting sexual experiences. So he tries to take advantage of situations like this one. It was just a naked dare so I didn't mind and neither did hubs. Plus, we were all pretty drunk by halftime (when the bet was placed) so we agreed.

Our team lost, so we got naked and ran to the end of the hallway and back. I put my husband's jersey on and only the jersey so I could tease them the rest of the night. For a minute or two, I strongly considered trying to make something happen with the two guys but we have a rule not to include friends in our sex. So, I wound up putting my clothes back on, despite the guy's objections.

I know the potential hazards of involving a friend in a threesome, but are there upsides any of you have experienced that I'm not considering?

2. EyeKandy

Gold Member

It's gone both ways for me. I've approached friends about having a threesome, and I've had my partner ask a friend to join us. I've found the former to be better.

3. Tommy B

Gold Member

Dooooooooooo iiiiiiiiiiit !! as far as you are all on the same page... DO IT !

4. AJP

AJP
    Gold Member

We have done mff with a woman that was in our wedding and she remains a very close friend. We no longer have three somes but all of us really care for one another.
    It can be a sticky situation I don't recommend to fall in bed drunk and naked the first time as there will be regrets later.

Talk about it if it seems to be headed that way.

5. Snook

Gold Member

I wish my bride would open up and try this one time. (3some)

AJP likes this.
  6. AJP

AJP
    Gold Member

Once you do it you are hooked as a male.
    Then wife shuts it off and you have to live with a memory

MFM4fun likes this.
  7. BaileyB

Gold Member

I wouldn't say I'm experienced but i have one threesome and it was with a guy friend of my husband and I. I would have been worried it would make things awkward after but it really hasn't. The benefit I didn't expect was I felt totally safe and respected during it. That really helped me just enjoy it

8. MFM4fun

Gold Member

We enjoyed sharing for several years. Almost always a MFM three some. Only a few times were with others than our two steadies. They were my best friends. My wife knew them well, so when the sex came about she was very comfortable about it.
    With all parties involved being friends made it all work very well.
    Several we had with new people be it a couple or a single guy did not end up being very fulfilling.
    Doing friends gave us more than just sex to enjoy with them. Go out to dinner, or drinks . Go home and enjoy the rest of the evening having sex.

Kind of hard to watch a football game with your buddy though when the wife wants her own endzone celebration.

AJP, Yoursexypanties and Wizard1002 like this.
  9. Yoursexypanties

Gold Member

All very good points. I'm considering putting a hold on our no friends rule and trying it out. Not sure when our schedules will line up again but I'll keep you posted!

christina1994, maddog8s and ply like this.
  10. MFM4fun

Gold Member

Sad but true. I just could not understand why my wife decided to end our sharing. She was fine with it and enjoying it and after a night that she initiated.when we were alone she told me "that's it no more" No explanation, No reason, then would not even discuss it. So here I am sharing memories and a few photos I have left.

11. AJP

AJP
    Gold Member

It was kind of the same for us. I have a hunch something happened she does not want to talk about and that put an end to it.
    I just wish I knew what the reason is.
    She would not feel comfortable just banging a stranger so the people we had sex with were always people we knew.
    I can only guess but I know she did say that the other guys were like mechanical bulls.
    No feeling just let me stick my cock in and fuck you.
    I honestly don't know if she ever had an orgasm with anyone during our swapping years. I guess I always assumed she was being taken care of because I made sure the women I was with had an orgasm and maybe the clue should have been when they would thank me that maybe the women were never taken care of.
    I stated on here that we were in our early 30's I know I'm a better lover in my 50's than I was at 30.

MFM4fun likes this.
  12. MFM4fun

Gold Member

Our first adventure was with a very close friend of mine. MFM from there we tried the swinging scene. That was a loser. We were not into the keeping score vision of it as most were we discovered. No thought or effort to please just how many can I get.
    We turned back to MFM 3somes and stayed there for several years, so there was never any incident that could have upset her as I was always present. So there is nothing I can point to that would have her do such an abrupt change of attitude, except the female brain, which no man has ever been able to figure out. :)

13. AJP

AJP
    Gold Member

It's hard to figure out that's for sure.

14. Hypersexual11

Gold Member

My wife's friend was staying with us during her divorce and one night my wife suggested a 3way. What was supposed to be a one time event got out of hand. We started fucking her constantly for the next couple weeks. Then her and I had a couple brief encounters without the wife. All was well for the next 10 or 12 years until they were out drinking one night and her friend decided to tell my wife that we had been together alone a few times, way back when. She has not spoken to her since. Oddly, I barely even heard about it other than how pissed she was that her best friend would do this. I guess I was expected to do that lol.

Invigorated likes this.
  15. DayPlay3

Gold Member

:) Sorry but that is kinda funny. Had to take then both drinking did you?

16. Hypersexual11

Gold Member

wut? sorry, dont know what you are asking

17. AJP

AJP
    Gold Member

Bummer is all I can say.

18. MFM4fun

Gold Member

Gee a wife getting pissed because you fucked another woman.
    Go Figure :)

Been there done that

19. whybother

Gold Member

Exactly the problem where friends are concerned. Someday the friend is going to change and all confidences are fair game. We were having dinner with my wife's lifetime friend when she started espousing opinions about us getting married for the wrong reasons, (25 years earlier). That was it, my wife was done with her. Imagine what it would have done to our marriage if we had had a threesome with her.

20. Hypersexual11

Gold Member

Well, hehe, my wife knows me all too well. I told her when we married that I would do what I could to stay faithful but can't promise anything if it's thrown in my face. Her friend really threw herself at me. When my wife learned, she wasn't pissed at me. She dropped her friend but that was something a long time coming. We are a pretty successful couple and this friend was a sponge. Always 'forgot her purse" or something. We took her on a vacation to Hawaii and when we arrived she let us know she spent all her money on the plane ticket and was totally broke. This kind of shit was stacking up before she ever seduced me. Good riddance.
    If anyone can wonder how a wife can just blow off her hubby cheating, she knows there was the time I caught her in the hot tub with this friends husband. So we all have our little issues.

Invigorated likes this.