Threesome Thoughts

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by johnnyangel694u, Dec 20, 2006.

1. johnnyangel694u

Gold Member

I am curious to see what everyones thoughts and ideas of a threesome. When you think of a threesome do you picture or do a mfm or mff and why. When I think of a 3-some I think of a mfm to satisfy my wife or maybe to be in control for a change. It turns me on to picture her having intercourse with another man while she sucks on me. I know she will never do it but it is fun to fantisize about.:)

2. Joe

Joe
    Gold Member

The only 3-some I've been in was FMF, so that's what I'd picture. Also, I just don't think I could ever be involved in a 3-way with another guy. Maybe I'm a bit homophobic, but the idea of being in the same bed with another nekid guy just turns me off completely. On top of that, it would hurt me to watch my wife having sex with another man. Maybe that's insecurity. I *could* be with my wife and another woman, but that'll never happen either, and that's just fine with me.

3. Ice Cold

Ice Cold New Member

i feel the same as joe, only once had i thought about a threesome with two guys and that was some parrallel universe where the second guy was a clone of me and the girl was an ex, who became little more than a sex toy to me. otherwise my fragile ego couldnt stand the thought of my current being with someone else, and she has displayed very little interest in a threesome outside of satifying me, which i would never ask for. threesomes dont really appeal to me, it would be interesting to have a woman ride my face and my dick at the same time, but i could definately live without it.

4. heelfetish

Gold Member

I've had fantasies of both MFM and FMF. In my MFM I picture my wife taking a DP. But those will just stay fantasy, I don't think I ever want it to happen for real. Just a Pandora's Box that I don't want to open.

5. KellyKiss

KellyKiss New Member

I would definately enjoy a threesome of some sorts...and with various factors their could be a justification for any combo. I'd love two men, although I would need to know one and possible both very well. I'd love to try a threesome where I shared a guy with a girl, both of us fems being straight, as well as one where I could explore my bi side. I don't know whether I uld share my partner wih another girl, I think that I would be too insecure for that, but then I suppose the partner may understand that and for that reason it could be even better. So i've thought alot about them yes.

And I bloody want one!

K

6. stopher58

stopher58 New Member

My thoughts on threesomes would mostly be mff just because that would be hot, my girlfriend and a friend of hers to be specific, but that would probably not happen. We have talked about it before way more than once and she is open to the idea but would be and is very picky on who the other girl would be. Now a mfm just as other guys have said would be very weird, BUT... i do find the idea of a mfm kind of sexy just because of the idea of my girl pleasuring more than me at one time. My friend has asked me one time when we were pretty drunk to try it but I turned it down. Well maybe if i get lucky soon i'll let you all know if anything happens.

7. Bluesy

Gold Member

In theory, I find it quite thrilling (fmf), but, in reality, the chances are slim-to-none that I would go through with it. There would always be at least one small doubt niggling at the back of my mind, and I would have to be 100% on the idea. It's fun to fantasize about, though :brow

8. Bella

Gold Member

For very sexual people, or for those who are bi-curious, a 3-some can genuinely be an electrifying experience. However, for those who are agreeing to a 3-some solely for the purpose of pleasing their partner (but who are not really into it), there can be repercussions.

As far as having a 3-some is concerned; I would have to say it really depends on the people. It depends if the couple is secure enough, if the 3rd party is non-threatening in any way, and whether or not this is something the couple initially wanted to do it as a one-time experience or if this is something the couple planned to do on a somewhat regular basis. These are topics that simply cannot be generalized, because every situation is different. So, it truly depends on the circumstances. I personally like MFF; or that is what I have the most experience with.

A crucial rule is to make sure that no one gets left out!!! Too often a spouse gives more attention to the guest than his or her partner … no, no, no. Trust me; always make sure your partner gets just as much attention as the guest does! Not doing so can literally end a marriage. An easy solution is to take turns in giving and receiving, and be aware of how much time you spend on the guest, because when it’s your partner’s turn to be the prince or princess you want to make sure that he or she receives the same amount of time, maybe even a little more.

The beauty of a 3-some, especially when bi-sexuality is a part of it, is that each participant can almost always be giving and receiving at all times. It’s an incredibly hot experience that I believe everyone should consider trying … at least once in their life!

I have experience with this on a regular basis. Afterall, I am a bi-sexual & have been blessed with both a girlfriend & a boyfriend! :bow

It isn't always easy; but the rewards are priceless! :brow
    ~Bella

9. johnnyangel694u

Gold Member

While nosing around people looking for people sites, It seems that a lot couples are looking for another woman. Do you think this is something that she is doing for him or something that she wants?

10. bigballs

bigballs Member

For me it is definitely FMF. It is really just a fantasy. There is no way that my wife would ever agree to letting me go through with that.

Some activities that come to mind are:
    1. Two women giving me a blow job at the same time
    2. One riding my cock and the other one sitting on my face
    3. One women licking my balls as I am fucking the other one doggie style

11. melicious

melicious The Old Maid
    Gold Member

I have had both MFM and FMF. In MY opinion, the woman licking the balls while he does another woman means the man isn't gonna last long at all....and it sucks. And, while I LOVE sex.... being the one underneath when a man and a woman cum, just isn't my idea of fun. But we all know Mel has issues with being spooged on. LOL. I did greatly enjoy doing a double blow job. Thing is, I really was way more into the woman who was helping me, than the guy we were pleasuring. On the MFM side, I LOVED being fucked by one while the other was perched above me and I was sucking him, but it was all about the men involved. Whee! There wasn't much about a MFM that I didn't enjoy. And both the boys left more than happy each time, so I don't think either of them was ever uncomfortable or upset about any of it. They ALWAYS got theirs.

12. MikeDog

MikeDog New Member

I think about 3somes. I'm not shy so I could perform with another guy 2 on 1 on a girl as long as there is no bi between guys. It has to be all about pleasing the girl as the center of attention, that is the hot part :cool In my mind I think of it with a casual partner not someone in a relationship with. Of course a FMF sounds hot too :brow

13. bigballs

bigballs Member

Thanks for your input.

14. loveit247

Gold Member

I have had both a enjoyed the FMF far more. It is so much more sensual. There is only so much back sack and crack a woman can take! LOL!

15. cbrmale

Gold Member

A fmf threesome is the number one male fantasy, so it maybe something women do for their partners. On the other hand, women are certainly more often bi-curious or straight out bisexual, so they may be doing it for her.

I've been lucky insofar as the threesomes I have enjoyed have been with fuck-buddy type girls, and there wasn't relationship dynamic issues to deal with. One threesome came about when a friend was telling me after we had sex about how she had a recent encounter with a married couple, and how the husband just watched the two of them. One thing led to another and we had a threesome some time later with a friend of hers who was visiting town. Fortunately Tantric sex enabled me to deal with things well enough, after all women come better with oral, and you can share around intercourse to each woman for long enough without coming if you try hard enough and have a break between ladies to calm down. Every time though it crosses my mind that I am having sex with 'her' and there is someone just centimetres away watching us closely, listening to us, even touching her or me.

I've also done a mmf threesome, and it was quite a different dynamic. I am not bi-curious, but the opportunity presented itself and I wondered what it would be like. Again the girl was just a friend, and she had a great big smile throughout, but it really wasn't my thing.

16. Bluesy

Gold Member

Actually, according to Alfred Kinsey's research, more men than women are bisexual. And I don't know if there's really such a thing as "straight out bisexual". There are varying degrees of bisexuality, and it's something that can fluctuate over time. I like to say that people are "a little", or "somewhat", or "definitely" bisexual. For me, it varies with my hormonal cycle. There are times when I'm 50/50 bisexual, but it's a rarity. Mostly, I fall somewhere on the scale between bisexual and straight, never quite reaching "straight" status. But, then, very few people ever do. *shrugs*

17. yorkiesmurf

yorkiesmurf New Member

We have done mfm before and would not recommend it for everyone. Fantasy and making it happen are two totally different things. It is one thing to let the fantasy get you turned on and give you a few steamy nights in bed. However it is another thing to see it happen and be a participant in one. If you are not prepared for it then it can go horribly wrong. Luckily our expereinces were positive and in some ways it was a great relationship builer.

Anyone who is considering a threesome then my advice would be as follows: Make sure it is not being done to replace something that is absent in the relationship and make sure that your relationship is stable. Communication is the key and if you cannot communicate about everything then you do not have "any business" having a threesome. This includes not suprising your spouse with a threesome situation because you feel they need a bit of proding into the scene or that you are too uncomfortable to discuss it with them. If you feel like you have to that then you have not effectively communicated about the situation. One more comment on communication manipulation, pressuring, or any childish actions have no place in persuading your spouse to participate. Participation in a threesome must be a mutual agreement, done wihtin the agreed boundries, and both partipants must have the right to excercise a veto at any time.

Threesomes are strictly about sex and pleasure, nothing more. If you have a difficult time seperating love from sex or you tend to be the jealous type I could recommend seriously consider if this type of situation is right for you. Relationships that you develop with the 'other' are short-term sexual relationship and are void of those friendship 'coffee moments'. If you do find you are in that type of situation then I would say you need to examine what is occurring or if you are the type that have to be 'friends' first then I would question if a threesome situation is the best thing for you.

For a threesome situation to work the participants must communicate, mutually agree to particpate without coersion, be able to separate sex from love, and accept the uniqueness of the relationship that they are having. Otherwise then the situation will head for disaster.

18. cbrmale

Gold Member

Kinsey's research is ancient for a start! Actually his homosexuality stats are all over the place, he did a lot of his male interviews with prisoners and got a lot of positive answers to homosexual activities, certainly out of necessity due to prison life. Add in the timeframe, in the 1940s the opportunities for heterosexual sex before marriage were more limited than today, and it appears that male homosexual activities may have been more commonplace out of necessity.

It's normal to classify anyone with bisexual experience or wishing to have bisexual experience as bisexual. You are right about the continumm, a number of us fall in the exclusively straight category (men and women) while a number a number fall into the exclusively same-sex category (men and women) and a number can slide along the continuum. Statistically, about 3% of men and women are exclusively same sex, and about 6% of men and 40% of women fall somewhere in the middle (like you). Shows how far outdated Kinsey really is.

My former mistress was much the same, she liked men (she admitted she liked the strength of the male sex drive, and the way she felt really feminine when she was the focus of all that power) and she liked women for other reasons (soft, cuddly, attractive, sharing). She felt the married couple threesome should have gone futher (sharing and cuddling mixed in with drive and power) but it didn't. Until she told me the story, I guessed she was bisexual but left that as her private space and I wasn't stupid enough to think every same sex woman wants a man thrown into the mix. But she had a man and woman threesome while she was seeing me and given that it didn't work for her, I suggested I could do better and...

19. Bev

Bev New Member

Never actually been part of one but love the thought of it..
    Will have to suggest something to the other half. ;)

20. Bluesy

Gold Member

I hope you won't take this the wrong way since my motive here is self-education. Would you mind providing sources for your statistics?

Actually, there is no intellectual basis for my bi tendencies. The fluctuations correlate with my hormonal cycle. *shrugs*