Threesome Positions?

Discussion in 'Sexual Foreplay and Techniques' started by jódame, Jan 31, 2007.

1. jódame

jódame New Member

What are the best positions for a MFF threesome? And a MMF, as well, I suppose. The boy and I are planning one in the near future, and I'd like some ideas ahead of time...just to make it a little less awkward when the time comes.
  2. cbrmale

cbrmale Gold Member

Photos:
    Whatever comes naturally. Generally, a MFF is about the women, and the man can participate whenever he feels it appropriate. My first MFF had the two girls pleasuring each other for a long time, and then me with one, and then me with the other. So it was two-two-two. Another time it was both girls on me, one cowgirl and one pressed against my face while I sort-of sat up against the bedhead. The girl pressed against me came, the girl riding me didn't, so we both concentrated on her as the next step.

Both cases were unscripted, but I guess you can think about whether it is going to be two girls having more of a same-sex connection (my first threesome) or whether it is for the guy's benefit (my second threesome).

For the one MMF, it was me doggy style and she giving oral to the other guy. In this case it was both of us for her. Again you can decide whether you want to go this way, or whether there is a same-sex element with the two men.

3. JuicyB

JuicyB New Member

In my one and only FFM encounter my favorite was:

I penetrated the girl's vg from behind, spoon style, while the 2 girls did oral sex on each other, 69 style! All at once! It rocked!
  4. elgrande

elgrande Member

As cbrmale said, the FFM is more so about the women than the man, at least in my experience with it. But with that having been said, there will be a time during that sessions where the man will have his socks rocked so to say, two loving women loving him....king of the world.

As for the FMM, lots of oppurtunities again to please the woman. Maybe missionary with one in the pussy and the woman giving head...or the second man sucking and kissing tits and face, etc. Or the most extreme for the woman is to ride one man and have the other take her ass from behind. You can think of some other fun positions for sure.

Enjoy, you lucky girl! :)
  5. CrazySexGirl

CrazySexGirl New Member

Photos:
    yummy
  6. elgrande

elgrande Member

Ditto what you said. :p
  7. HardRocker

HardRocker Gold Member

I think I'd like to lie down with one girl riding me while the other planted her pussy on my face. Maybe they could kiss each other at the same time.
  8. jódame

jódame New Member

Well, I was a little apprehensive at first. Now I'm just looking forward to it. :)
  9. cbrmale

cbrmale Gold Member

Photos:
    I hope it turns out well, because a good threesome leaves you with incredible memories that do not seem to fade with time.
  10. Elvis

Elvis Member

Try everything and anything you fancy, but enjoy all of it cos once you try it you'll want more.
    I hope it works for you, because one big problem can be that the 'other' guy often finds it difficult to get an erection with the female's partner around.
  11. jódame

jódame New Member

I think we're going to try MFF first. I've been thinking it over, and that's what I'd like to start with. I'm pretty sure we'll do both, though. He's told me he's not into interacting with another guy, though he doesn't have a problem with him being there, but I am into interacting with another female. So I suppose two girls will give us both the most pleasure. The only thing I worry about is the jealousy factor. I try really hard not to be jealous, but I honestly don't know how I'll feel watching him be with another girl. Anyone ever had a threesome mess up their relationship?
  12. cbrmale

cbrmale Gold Member

Photos:
    I've only done threesomes with friends, not with partners, so I can't help you when it comes to relationships and threesomes.
  13. Aubrey1972

Aubrey1972 New Member

As you can see in my posts on stories, I have had the mmf. It was really nice. We let it happen more one on one although when we were both on her she was giving me oral while he did her. My wife and I have been married for 6 years and he has been like a little brother to me for really 4 or 5 years. I think that is the only way to go. I wouldn't let a stranger have my wife. We all know where we are coming from so to speak.
  14. analgirl77

analgirl77 New Member

as far as positions mmf i enjoy one in my pussy and one in my ass ffmi like to ride the female while the male takes my ass
  15. Swingercast

Swingercast New Member

Hey!

Our experience with threesomes comes from swinging with other couples. Most of these situations are foursomes but at times a threesome has evolved in a play situation due to one of the people in our group needing to take a little rest. :)

There are numerous positions that we enjoy but I would like to point out something that I only learned recently (after 5 years of swinging). Perhaps this has already been discussed on this board but I'm new so if I'm repetitive, my apologies.

Some people (I don't include myself in this group) think that MMF means bi activity between the men. MFM would mean a threesome where all the attention is on the woman. FFM would mean their would be expected bi activity between the women and FMF would mean that the woman would focus their attention on the man.

Sorry to focus on semantics but thought it was pertinent to the conversation.

John
  16. melicious

melicious The Old Maid Gold Member

I'd like to think I'm pretty educated....but a clear description of a female "riding" another female is requested. (Perhaps it's the alcohol blocking imagination, be patient with me)
  17. MikeDog

MikeDog New Member

I've always thought that was the short hand for the differences on which genders perform sex on each other...MMF vs. MFM
  18. PA Slut

PA Slut New Member

I’ve had so many threesomes with and without my husband that I lost count. I have always done it doggie style, I love to have one in my pussie and one in my mouth and than switch.
  19. toffeegirl

toffeegirl New Member

make sure he only does her for your benefit, hell love doing that anyway. make it plenty of girl on girl and youll both sleep happy. good luck.
  20. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

Strapon perhaps Mel ?
    Only way i can see it being done ......