Threesome part 4

Discussion in 'Erotic Literature' started by nakedman, Sep 20, 2016.

1. nakedman

Gold Member

“Don’t worry honey, there is more fun to be had” Ann says as she goes back to kissing Karen. Pulling in to their driveway, he parks the car and the girls crawl out, Karen still completely naked and Ann only in her skirt, and they head inside arms around each other and giggling as they walked. “Hey Ann, let’s give your hubby a real double team tonight” Karen says as she winks at Ann’s hubby.

“Next time we will have to invite Lee to join us” Karen says as they disappear inside the house for a night of sex. Once they are inside, Karen looks at Ann and says “Tell hubby to strip, I want to see his cock”. “You heard her hubby, strip” Ann says to her hubby as Karen grins from ear to ear. Hubby pulls off his shirt and reveals his flat stomach and chest, and then he slowly takes his pants down. As he starts to expose his semi erect penis, Karen starts to drool and tells Ann, “I want that cock in my ass tonight please”.

“Honey, go grab us some beers” Ann tells her hubby and the girls watch as he walks away naked. Karen stared at his ass when he walked away to the kitchen, looking at Ann she asked “Let me suck his cock a little when he returns”. “We both can suck him so he gets nice and hard” Ann tells Karen. “You know Ann, we really should have let Lee come over and be with us tonight” Karen says. Ann replies, “I know, feel a little guilty about it, let me call him quick and tell him to get over here”. Ann grabs her phone and calls Lee and when he answers she tells him “Get you cock over here if you want to taste my pussy tonight” then she hangs up.

Hubby returns with the beer for the girls, Ann and Karen grab the drinks and toast to a night of sex and orgasms. “Now lets have some fun Ann, there is a cock that needs sucked” Karen says as she sets her drink down and gets on her knees. Ann does the same as she joins Karen on the floor in front of hubby. Reaching up. Karen grasps his cock and pulls it to her lips and starts kissing the enlarged head. Ann leans in and starts licking his balls as she watches Karen enjoy his cock.

After getting the brief phone call from Ann, without clothes on, I get in my car and head straight for Ann’s house. While I was driving over all I could think about was eating her tight pussy. I could only imagine what the tree of them were doing while I drove.

Karen was still slurping on hubby’s cock and Ann tasting his ball sack, Ann starts fingering Karen’s pussy and getting her wet. Pulling her finger from Karen’s pussy, Ann licks it and tells Karen “I want to eat you again”. Karen pulls off the cock and says “As long as I get this monster in my ass”. Both girls stand up, grabbing hubby by the cock and heading to the bedroom.

As they get into the room, Ann lays on her back and Karen crawls on top of her in the 69 position. “Your pussy is so yummy looking” Ann tells Karen as she raises her head into her pussy. Karen turns her head and looks towards hubby and says “Give me that cock in my ass please and don’t stop until I feel your cum filling my hole”. Hubby grabs the lube from the night stand and begins pouring it between Karen’s ass cheeks and rubbing it into her anal opening.

Rubbing some lube over his shaft, hubby pushes the head of his swollen cock against her anal opening and slowly pushes it inside her. Karen lets out a deep moan as the cheeks of her ass were spread open and his cock goes in deeper with each thrust. Ann reaches up and grasps his balls and gently touches them as she continues to lick Karen’s tight pussy. Karen was so caught up in getting her ass fucked and having Ann eat her pussy that she wasn’t giving her all to Ann’s pussy.

Hubby was really getting into Karen’s ass, pounding it fast and hard. Ann slid out from under Karen and moved around beside her and started fingering her pussy. Karen was getting loud with her moans as her orgasm was building with all the attention she was getting.

“Make me cum, I need to cum now” Karen screams as she is being pounded hard. Ann is on her knees fingering Karen and her own wet pussy as she watches her hubby fucking Karen in the ass. Karen is overcome with pleasure as her orgasm rushes through her body as she collapses. Hubby pulls out of her ass and Karen quickly grabs his cock and starts stroking it as his cum shoots out over Karen’s ass and back.

Ann strokes and squeezes every last drop of cum out of her hubby’s cock before leaning down and licking the cum off of Karen. Karen is so tired to roll over and the feeling of Ann’s lips across her ass is so hot, “Save me a little of that cum” Karen tells Ann.

As Ann licks the last of the cum, keeping it in her mouth as Karen rolls over on her back. Ann lowers her mouth down to Karen and kisses her softly, passing the cum to her as they kiss. Karen reaches up and starts caressing Ann’s breasts as they continue to kiss. The door bell rings and Ann pulls away from Karen and tells hubby to get the door. As hubby walks away naked, Ann goes back to kissing Karen.

As I stand outside of their house, completely naked, hubby opens the door and says “Come on in Lee, the action is in the bedroom”. We both head that way, me with a full on erection and hubby with a semi hard cock. As we enter the room, the girls stop their kissing and look at us enter the room. “Look at those yummy cocks” Ann says, looking straight at us. “I get Lee’s cock and you can have hubby’s cock” Ann says to Karen as they get off the floor.

Ann walks over and grasps my cock and leads me to the bed and sits down. “Lick me before you put that big boy inside me” Ann tells me. As I kneel and spread her legs and place my lips against her pussy. Her pussy was so wet and her juices tasted so sweet as I moved my tongue over every little piece of skin of her pussy. It didn’t take her long to start moaning and arching her back as her pleasure was building inside her. “Fuck me, fuck me now, give me your manhood” she screamed.

Lifting her legs up to her chest, moving my cock against her vaginal lips, with one quick motion I was inside her. With each hard thrust, her breasts would wiggle and shake, her body quivering with pleasure. “Faster, harder” she moaned between her gasping for breath. Grasping her hips, I start pounding her harder and as fast as I could, I could feel my sperm starting to flow. One last deep thrust, I hold my cock inside her as my cum is shooting inside her, I could feel her juices running down my shaft..

Pulling out of her, I crawl up on the bed and collapse beside her in a pile of sweaty sex. The whole time we were fucking, Karen was sucking on Hubby’s cock and getting him off again in her mouth. After she finished slurping up his seed, they joined us on the bed in on tangle pile of flesh. We ended up spending the night all together on their bed, our bodily fluids all over us.

2. Mikey22

Gold Member

I like this story. Where is part 1 through 3?

3. nakedman

Gold Member

I thought I had posted them already, but I will get them posted. Thank you very much