Threesome or Couple Swap

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by fly4army, May 27, 2011.

1. fly4army

fly4army New Member

I'm interested in asking my wife of 18 years to try a threesome or maybe a same room sex event with another couple. Any ideas on how to best approach this and/or how to find another couple that we might be compatible with?

On a side note, I got a proposition to have a couple swap. Guy says both girls can suck us off but no sex. I would think that a blow job is more personal than traditional PIV sex. What am I missing?

2. nurseharley

Gold Member

has your wife ever shown any interest in something like this? thats important to know first

as for your second part, i wouldn't agree. i think being inside someone's pussy is much more personal than a mouth. some guys might not mind their girl giving a blowj, but penetration is a no no.

3. fly4army

fly4army New Member

She has not really said yes or no. I brought it up and the response was something like, "I bet you would" and she laughed it off. I still think she would be open to the idea if we met the right ohter/couple and hit it off. Doubt she would go for it if we didn't at least have some idea of what/who we were getting into.

Seriously, you feel less personal about a BJ than sex? I find that hard to imagine but I'm not a girl so maybe I just don't see it.

4. nurseharley

Gold Member

you could just mention it again at an appropriate time and ask if she remembers you mentioning it before and that you've been thinking about it more seriously and are interested in knowing how she feels about it. though i think her previous response speaks volumes.

they're both personal and i wouldn't do either with just anyone, but if i had to choose, letting someone inside of me is personally a bigger deal.

5. Meee

Gold Member

Mission accomplished.

A blowjob is very personal. It's, er, in your face. It's very direct and it's right at the center of your attention. There are a lot of ways to do it and you can be creative with it. Some of my friends say they won't give blowjobs. It's too "close." Sex "down there" lets them be a little separate from it. I don't feel that way, but I know that some girls do, so I suppose it could be said that oral sex is more personal. I think, on the other hand, that penetration involves opening up in so many ways, it's more personal.

6. MitchieG

MitchieG New Member

I suppose the best way to go about it is opening up a dialogue and get all of the information out on both parties and seeing what concessions would have to be made. Not sure. Never tried this myelf.

7. lbushwalker

Gold Member

Blow job Vs sex.
    Well frankly I believe oral sex is way more personal than vaginal sex.
    Dammit the penis & vagina were always meant to meet but the mouth and genitals is way more in the selfless giving.

8. cbrmale

Gold Member

I've had two women with one man threesomes twice, and I found them overrated from a man's perspective. It's actually hard work to satisfy two women, and hold yourself back. While it's nice to have a bed full of feminine beauty, the act itself is not so fantastic because you do have to work at it. When it comes to sex with couples, I'm into heterosexual threesomes with two men and one woman these days, and we always go all the way. I don't like blowjob orgasms: they are less intense for me. I can and do make vaginal orgasms much more intense, and unlike others here I find a woman's invitation to let you inside her body to be more intimate.

One thing I would like to try with my wife would be same-room sex. Me and my wife and another couple on the same bed. That would be hot and yet safe in terms of relationship dynamics.

In Australia there are a number of swingers websites, and this is how I have hooked up with couples for threesomes. I put a profile, a few pictures, and they contact me. I also write to couples who have expressed a desire to have threesomes. I'm sure there are swingers websites where you live. If so, and if your wife wants to go further, then contact some other couples and exchange messages and see if you're in tune with each other or not. A hint is to let your wife do the contacting and the messaging.

9. YogiBare

YogiBare New Member

I've really enjoyed the few threesomes my wife and have had together. All have been two women and me. It really helps if the women are into each other. I love seeing two women have sex with each other. Like the gentleman above said it can be a lot of work (but it's worth it).

I suggest you take you wife to a high end gentleman's club to introduce her to the idea of being "close" to other women. Don't go to a dive! Go somewhere nice. Ask her which girls she thinks are attractive. GI've her some money to tip the dancers. Then get yourself a lap dance or two. Later see if she would like one. If she warms up to the lap dances you might be on your way.

One of my favorite memories is of my wife in our hot tub with her cute little redhead friend sitting in her lap with me banging the heck out of her friend. The force of the sex with the smaller lady was forcing the breath out of my wife. Both were moaning and gasping for air. It was like having vaginal sex with two women at once.

Good luck my friend.
    PS. I've been lurking hear for awhile. This is my first post.

10. YogiBare

YogiBare New Member

"here" not "hear". ;-)