Threesome fantasy

Discussion in 'Erotic Literature' started by evman, Jul 21, 2007.

1. evman

evman New Member

Here is a fantasy of mine

My wife and I are in a bar and strike up a conversation with a good looking man that is there alone. We ask him to join us at our table. During conversation we find out that his wife recently left him for another man. I tell him how lucky I am to have my wife and the relationship that we have and tell him that there are woman out there that will treat him differently. He jokingly says that it's too bad that my wife is already taken. When he excuses himself to go to the men's room my wife says that she feels bad for him because he seems so nice. I suggest that she show him how nice a woman could be. She replies that she thinks that he is attractive and sexy and that most woman would be glad to have him. I suggest that we invite him back to our hotel room where we have a private hot tub on the patio. She seems a little hesitant but says if I want her to she will.

When he returns from the men's room we finish our drinks and when he suggests another round I tell him I have a better idea. I tell him that we have drinks back at our hotel that we can have while in the hot tub. He replies that he doesn't have a bathing suit and my wife tells him that we don't either.

Once at the hotel I tell them that they can get undressed and use the hotel robes if they wish while I get the drinks and turn the hot tub on. I leave them alone in the suite and go onto the patio. I get undressed and enter the hot tub. He comes out a short time later in the robe, grabs a drink and waits for my wife to come out of the room. Once she does he drops his robe while facing my wife wanting to give her a look at his naked body. She looks and smiles and he enters the hot tub. My wife turns her back to us as she undoes her robe, slips it off and places it on the chair. My wife has a great ass and we are both enjoying looking at it. She turns to get in the hot tub as we watch her naked body move toward us. She enters the hot tub and takes a spot between us. We make a toast and small talk as I get aroused at the possibilities. The talk turns to sex and my wife says she doesn't know how his wife could have left such a good looking and sexy man. He lets it be known that he hasn't had sex in quite some time to which my wife comments, "It doesn't have to stay that way."

As I watch my wife talking to him, through the bubbles in looks to me as though she has reached her hand over to our friends thigh. By her body motion is appears that she running her hand up and down his thigh. My wife comments that she feels kind of special sitting between to sexy, naked men and that it feels nice. Our guest says that he could make her feel even nicer. To that my wife smiles and says, "I'm sure you could."

Looking at my wife I know that she is getting excited so I reach my hand to her thigh but feel that he already has his hand between my wife's legs rubbing her pussy. She smiles and says that I was too slow. She closes her eyes enjoying the way he is rubbing her pussy. I move my hand up to her tits and start to massage them, pulling on her nipples. She leans toward our new friend and gives him a light kiss, then another before before pressing her lips firmly against his slidding her tongue inside his mouth. She puts her drink down and reached between my legs to rub my rock hard cock. She continues kissing him as she strokes the two of us. She lifts herself out of the water enough to expose her sexy tits. She puts her hand on the back of our friends head and pushes it towards her tits. He sucks on her tits while rubbing her pussy. I suggest that we move into the bedroom. They agree and our friend is the first to get up and start to get up. My wife stops him and asks him to sit on the edge. When he does her head instantly goes to his cock as it dissappears into her mouth. She sucks him for a minute or two before I say, "Hey, how about me?" With that she comes over to me and takes my cock in her mouth. After a minute or two I tell them to go ahead in and I will get the drinks and the robes. They go into the room as I pick up. When I enter the bedroom I find my wife on her knees in front of him sucking him like he has never been sucked. She stands up bends over the bed and begs him to fuck her from behind. Eagerly he enters her as I watch getting more excited. I tell him that I would like a turn. He pulls out and my wife asks him to lie on the bed. As he does my wife's mouth goes to his cock once again while I enter her. She stands up having me pull out as she asks our guest to stand. She takes both our cock in her hands and strokes us saying how lucky she is to have two nice hard cocks to play with. She then takes turns sucking us. I excuse myself to go to the bathroom and tell them to keep themelves occupied while I am gone. My wife replies that she doesn't think that will be a problem. When I return I find him on top of my wife, her legs up by her head and his cock ramming her wet pussy as she moans her approval. She asks him to stop and lay down so that she can mount his cock. When she does she asks me to stand on the bed next to her. She starts sucking me while bouncing up and down on his cock. After a few minutes of this I comment how she has been working on us but it was about time we worked on her. Her eyes lit up and she immediately got off his cock and lay down. She spread her legs bringing her knees up inviting our guest to lower his mouth to her wet pussy. He didn't need any prompting and went down on her like he was starved for it. By my wife's moans I knew she was enjoying it. I lowered my head to her tits and sucked and kissed them while he licked her pussy. After a few minutes I told him it was time to switch. My wife gave me a kiss before I moved down between her legs and gave him one as he came up to suck on her tits. As he sucked on her tits I looked up to see her reaching for his cock. She seemed to enjoy having this new cock. She started to stroke him and he let out a load moan. He told her how sexy she was and what a nice body she had which made her squirm with pleasure. Enjoying watching the two of them I stopped what I was doing and said that they should have some time as I get to have her all the time. This seemed to delight my wife as she started to kiss him while still stroking him. I could see her strokes quicken as she got more excited. She got onto her hands and knees saying that she wanted to get fucked doggie style. I watched in amazement as he pounded her pussy with his hard cock. She was loving it making me even more excited to see her enjoying it so much. After ten minutes or so she said that she was going to cum. He picked up the pace grabbing her hips and soon she was moaning with her orgasm. He continued fucking her for a few minutes before she told him to lie down. He positioned himself in front of her and her head dropped to his cock. Seeing this was more than I could stand so I got behind her and slipped my cock into her. I fucked her for a couple of minutes while she gave him an incredible blow job. Not wanting to miss what she was doing I pulled out and lay in the bed to watch. My wife loves sucking cock and she is good at it. I could tell he was enjoying her oral talents. I told her that he was getting close to cumming and unless she wanted a mouthful of cum she'd better stop. She did stop only long enough to look at him and say, "I want your cum!" She then returned to his cock and within a minute he was telling her to get ready for it. She replied that she was ready. Soon he begand cumming, shooting his hot load into my wife's waiting mouth. She drank it all then looked at me and smiled. We lay there for a few minutes when our guest said that he should be getting on his way. My wife reluctantly said ok and then moved over to him and gave him a big kiss. She dropped to her knees to get one last taste of his cock. He thanked us and said goodnight. After he left my wife and I had some incredible sex as she told me how good his cock felt and how good his cum tasted. She smiled and said that one load of cum in her mouth just wasn't going to cut it tonight. She sucked me stopping to tell me that she wanted me to fill her mouth just as our friend had. I readily complied. We both fall asleep exhausted but fulfilled.

I know it may never happen but damn I sure would like it to!

2. whatarewethinki

whatarewethinki New Member

wife

This sounds like the same type of fantasy that my wife and I have. More my fantasy than hers. We have discussed doing something like this for quite a while and my wife says that she is "chicken". It does make for some excellent pillow talk, though. I often talk of having her dress up and we go somewhere where she picks out some guy and we both fuck her until we can't anymore. She gives the very best oral and takes it in all "entries". We want to do a DP when we do act on this fantasy. She is so beautiful and I know that she would just love it.

BTW, in our mid-40's, been together for over 17 years. Very much in love.

Good luck to you.

3. evman

evman New Member

We have gone to a bar a couple of times and I "picked her up". The first time we did this the bartender saw that I was trying to pick her up and when I bought her drinks he made them very strong. Nice of him to try and help me out. We both enjoyed it. Next time I want her to pick me up though.

FYI I am 50 she is 42 married 16 years and very much in love also. My wife still turns my head and turns me on.

4. Hank0427

Hank0427 New Member

That was very hot...

5. dean159

dean159 New Member

Agree, quite detailed

6. eighthalf

eighthalf Member

Now thats a story!
    Keep em cumming!!!

7. bighiker2003

bighiker2003 Banned

Evman said
    Why not, Its fun if your not the jealous type.
    I have done it many times and have never regretted it.

Hiker

8. TheShed

TheShed New Member

I never thought I would think having another guy with my gf would be that hot. I'm not the jealous type but something in my psyche just says no.

After reading that though I'm starting to think maybe again.

9. resigirl

resigirl New Member

I had a threesome before it wasn't that hot!!

10. TXPSD777

TXPSD777 New Member

We have done this with another female, but now maybe it's time for another guy. I'm getting wet just thinking about it....lol

11. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix
    Gold Member

Moved to Erotic Literature

12. evman

evman New Member

I would do it in a heartbeat but it's my wife that is the reluctant one. I am hoping that it may happen one day if the situation is right and the right guy comes along. I have thought about arranging it just to see what happens but I know if my wife found out I set the whole thing up she would be furious and rightly so.

Before we were married she had sex with four other men on 6 different occasion at my urging which she told me all about and I loved it. It made for some great sex afterwards. Since becoming a mom her attitude about this has changed drasticly. Personally I think she would love it but she can't seem to get over the feeling that it's not something a mother should do.

13. evman

evman New Member

Maybe you should have one with us then! :brow