Threesome best mate wife wants bareback!!!

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by djduck12, Aug 16, 2008.

1. djduck12

djduck12 New Member

Weve been swinging for nearly a year now and have decided that we both would like a threesome with one of our friends last night when discussing it with wife about boundaries etc she said now shes had her inplant put in she would be happy to go bareback i was quite shocked as didnt expect my wife to say that would nay other husband be happy with the bareback thing any replies would be grateful

2. Rocket Queen

Rocket Queen New Member

Most swingers groups are Aids tested, but that little bit of paper is not as protective as that little bit of latex.

Communication is the key and respecting the boundaries that you BOTH agree to is vital. If she is happy to have unprotected sex and you are not then it should be end of discussion, all men (bar you) use protection with her and you use protection with all women (bar her).

3. stu73

stu73 New Member

You will actually find a quite wide split of opinions on the subject. There are a lot of threads on this on swingersboard.com, and a lot of different ways of thinking. My wife and I only go bareback with our special and trusted playmates, and they do the same. Not everyone would agree with us, but it does work for us.