Threesome and/or Group Sex

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by sandw74, Jan 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sandw74

sandw74 New Member

I've read some of your posts and know many of you aren't into it but I'm curious who has done it and liked it or has suggestions.

My wife of 9 years (she's 32, I'm 31) and I recently started discussing sexual "fantasies." Of course all of mine consisted of sex with her and other ladies at the same time. She mentioned nada of such scenarios but when I made the observation all of mine consisted of sex with multiple female partners she hesitated a little. So I continued to inquire and she admitted she had some sort of small fantasy of sucking a cock and being fucked at the same time (I imagine many ladies do that don't admit it).

I'm not into the naked sweaty, hairy man in my bed thing but anything that gives hope for a FFM (or better yet FFFFFFFFF...M) scenario one steamy night. ;-) Plus I can see it turning me on to watch her get what she desires also.

Question, does anyone have experience with group sex stuff and have pointers? My worst fear if having it with "unclean" partners and then being stuck with an STD or unintended pregnancy. I was a virgin when married and my wife was also.

What I'd really like to do is partake in one without her to see how it made me feel and then decide if one with her and I was doable. Anyone need a near-virgin attractive guy to partake in their sex play? Even watching one and not "jumping in" to see how it was setup would be nice to get a feel for how ours would go.

Any suggestions or whatever? Any offers from misty_gurrl will certainly require my immediate attention! ;-)

Thanks! Will

2. bighiker2003

bighiker2003 Banned

Sandwich I have done 3somes many times MMF & FFM and enjoyed
    the experience of doing it.

Lets take your post apart, You said
    Of course all of mine consisted of sex with her and other ladies at the same time.

Just from that statement I dont think you are wanting a 3some
    just a strange piece of ass.

I'm not into the naked sweaty, hairy man in my bed

Of course not you only want a strange woman in bed.

What I'd really like to do is partake in one without her to see how it made me feel and then decide if one with her and I was doable. Anyone need

Now you are really sounding greedy, Just you and 2 strange pieces.
    of ass.

Frankly 3somes are for both of you to enjoy, Not just used as an
    excuse for you to get some strange pussy.
    You need to grow up and realize that their is 2 people in marriage
    not just you.
    From your post I would say that you could never handle a MMF just the
    FFM. Thats just wrong.

3. Bluesy

Gold Member

*points to bighiker* The man is a sage.

Do you really think that's fair to your wife? I'm kind of in awe of the audacity and selfishness inherent in your post.

4. NaughtyKnickers

Gold Member

:puke

You don't deserve to have a penis.

5. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix
    Gold Member

I not here to judge you Sandwich, but asking us how we feel about you essentially cheating on your wife in a group sex setting is not going to get very many positive responses here.

Just think for a minute about how that sounds. You want to do a threesome or group sex experience with your wife, but you want to "try it without her" first just to see how what its like. Do you and your wife have an open relationship? How would you feel about your wife doing the same thing to you?

6. Dreama

Gold Member

Yeah, and you have a serious double standard. Why is it that you don't want to try mfm? She may not want to try a FMF for the same reason. I think you need to talk to your wife, instead of going around her back and trying things.

7. sandw74

sandw74 New Member

Wow, slow down just a minute! Didn't know I was inviting myself in to be the whipping boy! ;-)

Firstly, if I wanted moral advice I wouldn't come to this forum. This forum is about sex...plain and simple--dirty, satisfying sex. If I wanted marital advice, I'd go to more qualified folks that truely have it's mission in best regards.

Second, you're reading a lot into my post. Who said I'd do it without her knowledge? Did I say that in my post? hmmmmm...maybe you folks should learn how to read and ask questions before going off on a new member. Just a suggestion.

What I really forgot to place in my post was negative, useless, unfriendly replies were not welcome. But apologies but I forgot, this is an online community and many people have more time than wit on it.

If you have any info that is helpful, I'm all up to hear it. Again, helpful info on group or threesome sex, NOT your marital or phsychological advice.

Thanks!

8. heelfetish

Gold Member

*Walks into thread, turns about face, and steps back out quietly.*

9. bighiker2003

bighiker2003 Banned

I do believe that it says Sex Discussion and Advice at the top of the page.
    But my advice at this time is GROW UP :flip

10. Bella

Gold Member

Yeah, I'm with ya on this one heelfetish!
    ~Bella

11. NaughtyKnickers

Gold Member

Apologies for my brash declaration that you don't deserve to have a penis. :eek:

One awesome thing I have observed in this forum is that most people here, however 'kinky' or 'dirty'...or uber-sexual, seem to be quite considerate of their partner/spouse. Perhaps I misread your post, it sure seems you'd be giving your wife the raw end of the deal by participating in a threesome without her.
    I am a very sexually adventurous wife, but by no means, for no reason, can I imagine my husband partaking in a threesome without me. I could try and be okay with it, but as a woman, I just don't think I could be comfortable with that. I don't think many women would.

If you want straight up sex, with no relationship considerations, just do it for crying out loud... You're a man, toss in two naked babes, and of course you're going to like it. That doesn't seem like rocket science to me.

12. sandw74

sandw74 New Member

All you folks that are being rude can go finger yourselves and then grow-up.

But from the sounds of many of your posts you'll probably just go finger yourselves and post further nonsense.

Apparantly many of the members here have their sex-clicks and maybe don't want new members???

My offer stands, anyone who wants to post worth while information is welcome. All you bashers can buzz off and post some naked pics or something (especially misty_gurrl, she's hot!)

13. heelfetish

Gold Member

I probably shouldn't be responding to this, but I just want you to see this from our perspective for a minute.

You join a forum and ask a question. Then you proceed to tell people here that you are only interested in hearing what you want to hear. Then you tell everyone to go finger themselves?

I'm sorry to say, but despite people's knee-jerk negative reaction to your initial post, it has all been good information posted here. Maybe it isn't what you wanted to hear, but that doesn't make it any less true.

Yes, this is a 'sex forum'. But there is more to sex then just 'screwing'. Being married for 9 years I'm sure you already know that. People here are only trying to help you. After your last outburst, I doubt many will be willing to do so anymore.

As for this forum welcoming newbies, I don't think you could be any further from the truth. I have only been here for a month, and despite being very 'different' than the majority of the members, I was accepted with open arms. I see lots of other new members being treated the same way.

My 2 cents, you can keep the change.
    -HF

14. NaughtyKnickers

Gold Member

.................... He says 'finger yourself' like it's a bad thing......

lol :D

15. Bella

Gold Member

Some people you just can't reach...
    ~Bella

16. heelfetish

Gold Member

I thought that too, but I didn't want to bring it up. :dgrin

So, you get what we had here last week,
    which is the way he wants it!
    Well, he gets it!
    N' I don't like it any more than you men.

17. NaughtyKnickers

Gold Member

Go figure.. must be that prudishness you were talking about.. :D :lol

18. bighiker2003

bighiker2003 Banned

Sandwich
    Sorry you are disippointed in the answers you have recieved
    conserning 3somes,

I just took the time to copy another post (or should I say thread starter)

Read it
    Threesome Thoughts

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am curious to see what everyones thoughts and ideas of a threesome. When you think of a threesome do you picture or do a mfm or mff and why. When I think of a 3-some I think of a mfm to satisfy my wife or maybe to be in control for a change. It turns me on to picture her having intercourse with another man while she sucks on me. I know she will never do it but it is fun to fantisize about.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

As you can see this Guy was thinking of someone other than himself
    and he got plenty of good answers.
    And your post should have a response to this thread.
    No we are not in the habit of bashing newbies. And we weren't
    really trying to bash you, Just let you know very strongly
    what our opinion was, You did ask and we did respond.

19. Dreama

Gold Member

I have a feeling this guy isn't going to be here long. First of all, you asked for advice. And sex is more than fucking. It's about emotion, and attitude. And it isn't dirty. I respect the fact that you want to have a threesome, but I think you are trying to trick your wife and setting a double standard. Therefore, my advice is, you are not ready for such an experience.

20. sandw74

sandw74 New Member

You folks are a real blast! :eyes Anyone who got really offended shouldn't even be allowed on this forum, unless its meant for hyper-sensitive sex freaks.

Please, anyone that has actually been in any form of F and M group/threesome please standup so I can discuss things with you. Everyone else type away if you wish as it's a free forum (at present anyway) but beit known I don't really care if your response is nothing but bashing because you had it/got it all wrong about me.

Not sure where anyone gets off saying I don't have my spouse's wants in mind. If that was the case I'd simply try to convince her to have sex with another female rigged with a strap-on! Now that I mention it, that's a pretty good idea......!!! :brow

Hey Misty_gurrl, you free for a evening! :brow :brow :brow

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.