threes a croud or isnt it

Discussion in 'Sexual Foreplay and Techniques' started by embony, May 21, 2004.

1. embony

embony New Member

me and the person am seeing want to have a threesome, but he wants it with one of my friends which am up for, but him and her have been talkin behind my back and am jealous he might fancy her more than me. should i go ahead with it? ???

2. 17Inexperienced

17Inexperienced New Member

um well hopefully your ina relationship were you can just talk to him ond or her about it. It still all depend on if he's actually going behind your back, cause if he is, then there's trouble, and If he actually segested one particualar girl and seems to be quite close to her, that might mean that he's got a thing for her, he wants to have his cake and eat it too...

3. blade

blade New Member

yeh i think u definitly need to talk to ur significant other, let that person kno how u feel then maby he will stop talkin behind ur back, also swinging and open relationships need alot of trust, so u gotta settle the trust factor first before inviting someone in...

and if u want to invite a close freind think about the reprecussions that could have later on...maby ur man isnt cheatin on u now, but wot if he decides that he likes ur friend and dumps u for her/him? could u handle that?? and wot kind of msg r u sendin to ur freind?? that its o.k if she /he sleeps wit ur b/f n e time now?? set some clear boundaries.....and agree on a gurl/guy that you 2 wanna have a threesome wit.
    Cuz after all it wouldnt be fair if one of u were enjoying it

4. WillieWonka561

WillieWonka561 New Member

Aight, I just found out a while ago that she wants to have a 3sum possibly...Cool! I guess I'm down for it but the other person I wouldn't want it being another guy. I hope shes not thinking about another guy simply b/c I only want my dick inside her not another dude's dick. I'm hoping it would be another girl but she would prolly think that I would wanna fuck the other girl which I wouldn't. The other girl could touch both of us while playin with herself or a toy. No outside sex for us though. No other sex for me and no other sex for her.

5. shreya_india

shreya_india New Member

I need an explanation.

Is this three guys and a girl? or three girls and three guys?

6. WillieWonka561

WillieWonka561 New Member

i would never let her do nething with another guy, she does and shes outta here. simple as that. same goes for me too. i do somethin with another girl other than her and im outta here too. and one girl, threee guys....thats sick

7. sexynzgirl

sexynzgirl New Member

I think its probably two girls and one guy

8. yorkiesmurf

yorkiesmurf New Member

Simply put no. I tend to be of the opinion that threesomes work best with couples that have been married several years or a couple who are in a committed relationship. Threesomes can be especially disasterous for couples who have not been together for a few years and for those who have not had a few challenges that they had to work through. Relationship stability and communication are paramount to any relationship surving a threesome situation. Furthermore threesomes do not work well when the invited person is a friend. I am not saying that it is impossible but the friendship will forever change once the subject is brought up. Finally from the sounds of it your bf and yourself appear to have some issues and the relationship does not sound that stable. Personally I would question his committment to you if he is going behind your back to your friend. It does not leave much trust and would wonder about the ramifications of what would happen if this went forward. My guess is that your relationship would become strained and he would leave you for her.

9. melicious

melicious The Old Maid
    Gold Member

Then ya probably don't want to be in a threesome situation. A third person in the room, in my opinion, does not make a threesome situation. Both of the posters are already expressing doubt and jealousy. I say hell no to a threesome if this is a partner you wish to remain with.

10. JuicyB

JuicyB New Member

Why are U even considering a 3-some when you have such a long list of "don'ts"? You'd have to mellow out first about the 3rd person sexing your girl, or you sexing the 3rd person. A few limits can be helpful, but you have to be able to relax and enjoy each other!

11. Rook

Rook New Member

You should absolutely not go for it if you really like him. If you just want to have fun, and that sounds like fun to you, then go for it. But if you have feelings for him, then don't.

12. golferzach

golferzach New Member

Doesn't sound like it's going to last anyway, might as well go for the 3some.