Three way nudist massage

Discussion in 'Erotic Literature' started by Caljoe, May 1, 2016.

1. Caljoe

Gold Member

This post is not fiction, but it's erotic. I originally posted it in my blog,. but hardly anyone here reads the blogs, so I'm re-posting it here. This actually happened.

A threesome nudist massage

I am an active nudist as was my late wife, Ann. We often went to nudist parties and sometimes held them at our home.

One of the naked swim parties at our home was well attended by nudist couples and some singles. One of the singles was Chris, 20 years old and was half black with a slim muscular body and and an unusually long cock. It must have been 10 inches long and was quite thick. His cock always brought stares and admiring looks from both women and men alike. Chris was somewhat self conscious about it and often wrapped a towel around himself when he got out of the pool. He was good looking and older women especially his muscular body and big cock.

When the guests were leaving, Chris was the last one and we told him that he could stay awhile since he had nothing else to that night. After another swim and a soak in the hot tub, I suggested that we give Ann a massage, since she loved being massaged by two people at the same time. We went upstairs to the bedroom, all still naked of course, and Ann laid down in the middle of our king sized bed. I got out the massage oil and Chris and I began to massage Ann's shoulders, working down her back and to her legs. We both massaged her inner thighs barely touching her puffy pussy lips.

After about 20 minutes of massage Ann's backside, we had her turn over and massaged her front, again working from the shoulders on down. When we got to her tits, we each massaged one, gently squeezing her nipples as she let out a small moan showing how good it felt.

We again massaged her inner thighs, this time touching her outer pussy lips a little more than before.
    Then, without saying a word, Chris picked up the bottle of oil and poured some on his now erect cock. Without even teasing her pussy lips, he slid his glistening black cock in as far as he could get, holding it like a hose. Ann gasped as he slid it in and it was obvious that she loved it. Chris started pounding away, and Ann screamed with joy as she came several times. She later told me that his cock was so thick that it was rubbing her clit and her ā€œGā€ spot at the same time, giving her double orgasms. She was multi-orgasmic, and could keep cumming as long as a guy could fuck her.

Finally, Chris came with violent shudders and collapsed onto Ann. Then, as he slowly slid his still glistening cock out, his cum oozed out onto the sheet. As most young guys do, Chris could dump a huge load into a woman's pussy.

Ann then beckoned me to her, as she didn't want to see me left out, and she was still ready to fuck. I was concerned that, after taking Chris' huge cock, she wouldn't feel mine at all. As I slid my hard cock into her pussy, still lubricated with Chris's cum, I felt her contract the walls of her pussy, making it as tight as I was used to. We fucked as Chris sat and watched. As usual, she came a couple of times while I was pounding away, and finally I contributed my load to what Chris had left in Ann's sweet pussy.

We were all sexually satisfied, and before Chris went home, we agreed to get together again sometime. The next time there was no massage, just a lot of down and dirty fucking.

Chris told me that he liked to fuck older women because they could take his cock better than the young ones. When he was 18, he tried to take the virginity of a girl who was his age. The girl wanted it bad, he said, but even with lube, he couldn't get past her outer lips to pop her cherry. Doctors say that since a woman's pussy can deliver a baby, it can handle any size cock that her fuck partner has. It must be that the younger girls don't relax enough to take in Chris's huge tool.

I heard that Chris had married a girl near his own age, so she must know how to handle a big cock. I don't know if Chris is still fucking older women, but if not, there must be several disappointed ones.

2. Married M Nh

Gold Member

A great story, I wish my wife would allow this to happen to her

3. Caljoe

Gold Member

Well, she was a swinger before we got together. She had been single for some time and swinging was a way for her to get all the sex she wanted without complications. She told me about all the men she had fucked and I wasn't jealous because she considered them to be no more than human dildos. If your wife has always been in a monogamous relationship, I can see why it would be difficult for her to accept you teaming up with another guy to give her double the pleasure.

4. Tommy B

Gold Member

very interesting the part were you used his cum as lube and fucked her, also you should double team her

5. Caljoe

Gold Member

Unfortunately, she has passed away and my significant other isn't into it and doesn't know about my late wife's sexual adventures.

6. Tommy B

Gold Member

sorry to hear about you ex wife
    indeed though the story you wrote is great

7. SexyFantasyGirl

Gold Member