[Ask a Girl] Three somes?

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by Master9804, Oct 19, 2008.

1. Master9804

Gold Member

How many woman here have done a three some. How was it? Was it MFM, FFM etc? Was it with your Husband or future Husband? If you have not done a three some, why not and what,s your views on them?

2. Katprr

Katprr New Member

I have been involved in both types of 3somes before, MMF and FFM. It was my ex husband and I along with a good friend. I will admit my favorite was FFM, although dont get me wrong I enjoyed the MMF but loved the FFM alot more.
    I am still best friends with the person we had the 3some with. My Ex and I are still friends to.

3. BassDude

BassDude New Member

:popcorn

4. Rocket Queen

Rocket Queen New Member

I had a FFM a few months ago and last weekend I had a FFFF which was freakin awesome!!!! hubby has just told me he wants me to organise a MFM so I will let you know which one was the best ;)

5. Trixi

Trixi New Member

Once had MFM a long time ago. It was a sandwich with me in the middle and with my DH in my back door. It was okay at the time, but I never really had a desire to do more of it. Once had a foursome with a little bit of switching. It's really not my thing, but I know my DH would DIE to have a half dozen busty women working him over in every sexy way possible. A couple of times I considered having that happen, but I didn't know at the time how to go about setting up such a thing.

6. L.A.X.

L.A.X. New Member

Cant wait to hear the results!!!

7. BassDude

BassDude New Member

FC, are you paying attention here? :brow :lol

If it's your lady friends that would be doing the "work", then you'd have to line it up I think. Maybe just tell 'em that you're thinking of giving your hubby a sex party, and ask if you did, could you give them an invite (probably want these to be one-on-one conversations of course). Some will probably say "no, but thanks"...some will probably say "sure, why not". You never know until you just ask...as open as you seem to be, you probably know which women in your circle are open enough to consider it or at least not judge.

BD

8. Trixi

Trixi New Member

At one time, I might have been able to find some "volunteers" but now we live in a "retirement" association and no other close friends nearby. It wouldn't go over well here. I'd probably have to hire services and can't afford to do that. Lost opportunities. Well, I have given DH the best times of his life and he often tells me I've made his dreams come true. I guess at this late stage that might have to do - unless I win the Lottery. He often says the happiest I've ever made him was when I agreed to go to a nudist resort, which he has wanted to do since he was a teenager. Now, we still go whenever we have time. He has never asked for this sex party with "half a dozen busty women," but every gal knows that's one of her man's secret desires. :)

9. Master9804

Gold Member

Omggggg that had to be awesome. I could just picture it too. Yes please keep us updated on the MFM if and when it happens.

Thanks everyone for answering the thread.

10. vickisam

vickisam New Member

Ok, as the slut of the board I have to say yes, I have had a few threesomes. We swing so its easy to arrange. What is hard is when you are with vanilla friends and the guys say "WOW I really want to do that some time" and the wives say "Oh thats gross!" and you have to act shocked.

MFM is my favorite, with or without hubby participating, but always with him there. I love being the center of attention. That makes me selfish but I can service guys alone very well thank you very much. We once had an impromptu MMFM at the club one night.

This is not always what it is cracked up to be tho. here is why... its the guys. Give me a little analease and I am ready to go. Not so with men. I have had men that cannot get it up if they are in the room with another naked man. WTF is that about? Its not the gym guys for christ sake! Male performance is not what it is cracked up to be. There is a large percentage of men that as much as they claim they want it, the cannot get it up in those situations. Its not for the faint of heart.

I have also been part of a few FFMF where the guy is all talk but with all those women, they are intimidated I guess. They guy could not keep an erection. And the girls were younger and hot too. the 3 of us ended up playing without him. I don't know, its not for everyone, even if they think it is.

PRACTICE is key! :) :) :) if you know what I mean.

V

11. CuriousCo

CuriousCo New Member

I have done both MMF and FFM and both were incredible but i love the FFM better.

12. Jeff1970

Jeff1970 New Member

We have enjoyed both fmf and mfm, and also swapping with other couples. I suppose, from a selfish standpoint, fmf is my favorite. I love it when my wife shares me with one of her bi friends. She actually prefers fmf also, as they tend to be a little more playful and fun. But, we enjoy a good mfm sometimes too when she wants to feel like a slut.

13. FlirtyChick

Gold Member

I would love to be able to give my husband a multiple girl on him experience, but I am not the type to really want more than one man on me at a time. I could handle a man watching, but am not to keen on more than one on me at once. But I have not tried.....

14. Ford

Ford New Member

I want to have one, the oppertunity just hasn't arisen yet

15. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix
    Gold Member

There's more than one slut on this board. We have more like a Slut Committee. :lol

16. college_girl

college_girl New Member

I would love to, both FFM and MMF, but I haven't found anyone willing!

17. L.A.X.

L.A.X. New Member

I'd be more than willing :)

I love hearing girls tell their MMF 3some stories.

18. Master9804

Gold Member

Hell yeah. I love hearing girly talk. I Just don,t hear much of it.

19. BassDude

BassDude New Member

[EVIL]Raises hand...(for either or both)[/EVIL]

BD

20. Sandra

Sandra New Member

MMF... as often as possible!