Thoughts on fwb

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by ThumbUp, May 26, 2015.

1. ThumbUp

Gold Member

What are your thoughts on this subject?

Do You have one?
    Would you have one?
    Are you trying to get one?

Personally, I'm not sure I could live with the fact of coming back home having dipped my cock in another woman's pussy. Ok, probably, but I would never go on the hunt for it.

On the other hand I would feel alright eating a girl out, even lots of them, all day long.

I work in a big place... 5-600 employees, 80% of which are women and I often catch myself fantasizing about a few women at work. I just want to lay them on their desk and eat the shit out of their pussy. On top of that most of them probably didn't have any first down there in a while. It could probably be a very lucrative business :D

2. loves2ride

Verified Gold Member

Don't have one currently, but Yes, I am looking for one. We would like to have a Friend not only in the bedroom but to go places & hang out with us. Have been busy lately and haven't had time to pursue that interest. Soon things will be more settled and relaxed & we can get back to living our "Vacationer Lifestyle" as we call it.
    ;) :cool:

3. ThumbUp

Gold Member

Nice! I would be open to have something like that, if only my wife would be more open... She's a little stuck up in bed.

ply likes this.
  4. nymphofreak

nymphofreak Member

I currently have one. He's fantastic! Great in bed, someone I can talk to about anything, and someone I can have fun with outside of the bedroom too. I couldn't ask for a better fwb!

5. Alwayslearningsex

Gold Member

YES
    YES
    One is enough and I am very satisfied and lucky with her.

ThumbUp and nymphofreak like this.
  6. Clintriprock

Gold Member

Yeah. I'm married to her. We fuck like animals, surf together, party together, talk about anything, best friends.

12barblues, xtacy4, ply and 5 others like this.
  7. backcheck64

Gold Member

Had several in high school, haven't needed one since I got married 27 yrs ago.

Candela and ThumbUp like this.
  8. BigTitLover

Gold Member

Have had a couple. One moved towards a legit relationship.

FWB get together fuck, and go home. Start going places and doing things outside of fucking, you're a couple LOL

I would have one again.

nymphofreak and five like this.
  9. Cappy_Dick

Gold Member

Actually, The best FWB I have had was originally just a friend that I did stuff with that happened to be female. I knew her from work at the time. Well, once one of the gossipers saw us out to eat, they assumed we were fucking and word got around as such. Neither of us was in a position to have a relationship and didn't need anything beyond the idle gossip at work, so PDA was out. One night, we were hanging out over beers and wings. We got talking about the narrow minded people at work and how they assumed we were doing it. The stuff we did in public would have had mattered to anyone if we were friends of the same sex out for coffee or beers and conversation. She said "I wish I was getting laid as much as everyone thinks I am". I said "Well, why don't we then"? Well, we did and found we were very sexually compatible. I changed jobs in another town, not long after, but we remained friends and had carnal get togethers, whenever we could arrange it, for about 7 years. I lost contact with her when she was dealing with some personal issues. I wish I would find her. Some things have changed that we could consider a relationship now. We already know we get along very well, both in and out of the bedroom. Sadly, no luck as of yet.

xx

10. MissScarlett

Gold Member

Oh Cappy that really struck a chord & I'm a believer in happy endings so I hope you find her.

My FWB also started as a very close friend. So close that like with Cappy many people assumed something was going on.

The key for me is that our friendship is rock solid & the sexual side really is a bonus. There are times when it's a prominent part of our friendship, but equally we can go months without anything sexual happening but the friendship stays close & strong. What's important is communication & making sure we're "on the same page". I hate the phrase but it has served us well

Candela and ply like this.
  11. Alwayslearningsex

Gold Member

Happy for you MissScarlett; I am going through something similar but "secretly" for her benefit and we are fine that way.

Cappy, I assume you are searching Facebook and other places. Best of luck.

12. five

five Active Member

I have to agree I have had plenty of fwb. You take it out to the bedroom most of the time the woman wants more. My last fwb I married. We started to take it outside and then I started to give ore if my time to her. That's a natural progression. The others I jus quit seeing them all together. With my wife I realized I could fathom life without her.

13. Doitagain

Verified Gold Member

I have had fwb in the past but most of the time they wanted a relationship after a while.
    Now I would like one but for us as a couple to throw into the mix in bed. As much as l have a fantasy to share her it's scary out there so if we found one it's best to keep the same one...at least for a while :)

loves2ride likes this.
  14. HeartsDesire

Gold Member

I have never had a FWB.......Ive had online bf's that we have cybered etc but never anyone that I have actually fucked then came home. I think I would feel guilty and he would know. So I keep it online.

PapaSmurf70 and 12barblues like this.
  15. whybother

Gold Member

Tried fwb twice and it fucked up the friendship both times

16. HotForHoney

Gold Member

Here are my thoughts:

image.jpg

17. Ra1nb0wUnderwear

Gold Member

I have one, but I'm not in a relationship where having a friend with benefits means that I'm cheating.

18. sensless

Gold Member

It would be convenient, but I think I'd be afraid of falling in love with him, or of him falling in love with me.

19. lbushwalker

Gold Member

I had several and even concurrently but each one in turn, a convenient sexual relationship turned into something much more despite the impossibilities. Silly girls just fell in love with me, why because I gave them what others would not or could not.
    I liked them a lot but no way going where they were heading!

20. HotForHoney

Gold Member

I don't understand why people are so afraid to fall in love.