Thoughts and prayers for BD, FC, and our daughter

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by BassDude, Dec 23, 2008.

1. BassDude

BassDude New Member

I won't be selfish and ask just for myself. I could really use some prayers and thoughts. So could FC. We are going through a difficult time, and no matter how much we try to not let it, it will impact our daughter. Most of all, please say some prayers for both of us to have the strength to make the right choices for our 6 yr old daughter.

BD

2. FlirtyChick

Gold Member

I pray for us everyday, whether you think I do or not. I love my family, and I am tring hard to normalize it, but I know the truth....Thanks foryour posit.

3. Drakonnen

Drakonnen Member

Hope things work out for you, though I'm not entirely sure what it is that happened.

4. cbrmale

Gold Member

I shall think but not pray as I am a heathen (or agnostic). Perhaps read my little summary of the three types of love, and contemplate the way this touches the both of you. Another idea from someone who has gained a lot from a lifetime of love, but who has been touched by terrible tragedy. Be thankful for what you have, as imperfect as it seems sometimes, because you never know what the future can bring.

5. Dreama

Gold Member

I'll have you all in my thoughts-you guys are good people, and I know that things will turn out in the end for you both. Hugs and kisses!