Those long, wtf orgasms

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by sensless, Sep 16, 2015.

1. sensless

Gold Member

All orgasms are good, by definition! But, oh, sometimes the building up is just like you're going crazy, so close, so wonderful and for such a long time. Then comes the orgasm itself and it's just... you know what I mean.

Do you have a method to getting those? Or it just happens?

With me, it's a total surprise. I mean, he can do the same thing another day and only get me to a normal orgasm. I think a lot of it is linked to the visual.

Is it all in the mind?

duffy, Amature, arugula and 1 other person like this.
  2. BlackKnight_69

Gold Member

Think it boils down to , the whole experience. From how youbmade love , and the MOOD you both are in at that moment

sensless likes this.
  3. Lou_x

Gold Member

abstinence does it for me :rolleyes:

4. Alwayslearningsex

Gold Member

In my case, to have a long and slow build up, it needs to be done SLOW. I mean SLOW.
    Once in the zone, that sensation an orgasm is on its way, not hurrying the finish is the key.
    Edging, then once it's too much to hold back, slow and soft until it explodes.

sensless likes this.
  5. sensless

Gold Member

When you say slow, you mean the actual fucking? Slow thrusting?

6. Alwayslearningsex

Gold Member

Any which way. For a guy it can be oral, hands, intercourse, between the breasts, you name it, or myself alone.
    I had a woman friend, and taking time to bring her to orgasm was what gave her the best ones.
    Yes, I went in slow, and the added benefit is that I was able to last and give her more that way.
    Also paying attention to other areas like if you LOVE kissing on your neck, etc.

djanalyst and sensless like this.
  7. David4020

Gold Member

Yes the power of the mind. Most of it comes from there. Most people realize the main sex organ is actually your brain. You can actually make pleasure more wonderful when you're fully in tune with your brain , if you actually really do perfect this skill. The mind can definitely 'talk' to the rest of your body and some amazing thing's can occur beyond the 'norm'.

Now the trick is not over concentrate on it though. It's that place when you're doing it working the mind magic , but at the same time you're just letting it 'be'. After a while it will happen completely effortlessly though. Practice makes perfect so to speak. The connection will just 'happen'. In a nutshell the best orgasms come because your brain has been 'trained' to make them happen.

sensless likes this.
  8. sensless

Gold Member

I think I get what you mean. When you say "perfecting this skill", do you mean something like conditioning your mind? Like a training of sorts?

I like having things done to me. I want him to make it special for me. I give it all to make it special for him. It's like an exchange. I only concentrate on making it happen for him. I don't want to put in any effort to make it happen to myself. I'm in his hands, so to speak. In general, when I'm fucking, I want to let go, completely, be completely relaxed, completely his. Does it make sense? It isn't always possible, though.

Amature and lbushwalker like this.
  9. David4020

Gold Member

It's that place when you're doing it working the mind magic , but at the same time you're just letting it 'be'. After a while it will happen completely effortlessly though.

That bit above^^^ sometimes people think there not really 'thinking' as such during sex but of course they are. It's concentrating on the pleasure and feelings but not over concentrating... Intensifying them and over time you have 'trained' your mind to intensify the pleasure further. But yeah better to do this masturbating really though lol While having sex it could be boring and may even give you a headache lol You don't want that obviously. :D But eventually intensifying orgasms while alone it will flow over into sex as well.

sensless likes this.
  10. sensless

Gold Member

I see. I don't know if I could do that.

I must confess I don't like masturbating. It's been perhaps two months I've done it for the last time. Longer than that, I think.

David4020 likes this.
  11. David4020

Gold Member

Ok. And that's the thing , many people don't masturbate all that much or not at all , if they have a partner. And for damn good reason too , there is really no need too. :D

Amature and sensless like this.
  12. whybother

Gold Member

Its all about foreplay. Beginning before the clothes are even off. Build anticipation, create a great space for sharing time together, block out all distractions, and then don't dive right into fucking, use sensual touch, massage kissing hugging touching oral and then intercourse to build up over hours. That is an intense orgasm.

sensless likes this.
  13. sensless

Gold Member

I've never fucked for hours. I have fucked several times in a day, though.

And foreplay, it never lasts very long. Long enough for me, but I've never done what you're talking about.

A lack in my education!

Amature likes this.
  14. lbushwalker

Gold Member

There is no one size fits all, it all depends on the people involved.
    Participant personalities and specific likes and dislikes all come into it.
    I have found that for many ladies mind fucking is what gets them but equally others it is the sensory experience.
    I once believed that me lasting a long time would give the best experience and to some it did, like slow gentle penetrative sex for 30 - 40 minutes and those really enjoyed that gentle building up to a crescendo but then other just want a visceral animal fuck, hard fast and cum multiple times experience.
    Horses for course but even the same woman will differ according to mood, available time, ambiance, state of mind and many other factors besides.

David4020 likes this.
  15. HotForHoney

Gold Member

I'm calling bull shit!!! Lol

16. lbushwalker

Gold Member

No she means a delayed buildup then wild rabbit sex on reunion.
    I know and have experienced that with my SO, start fucking at the front door and not even get to the bedroom ;)

Lou_x likes this.
  17. HotForHoney

Gold Member

I know what she meant :)

Lou_x likes this.
  18. David4020

Gold Member

Always close the door behind you ? That mistake can give the neighbours a treat if not! lol

19. lbushwalker

Gold Member

But it is a short WTF orgasm ;)

20. arugula

Gold Member

I don't believe it can be attributed to any one technique. The times I have experienced the extended female orgasm with a partner have been the result of the intersection of anticipation and extreme horniness, complete trust in each other, great communication, and a comfortable relaxed environment free of all distractions. Then the magic happens and she reaches a higher plane where there is only sensation, the waves begin and she skips from crest to crest to crest almost indefinitely.

If it happened frequently, it wouldn't be nearly so special.