those animated sex worlds on pc?

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by sexyJ, Aug 4, 2008.

1. sexyJ

sexyJ New Member

Anyone know of any? I know there are a few but not sure how good they are...I am looking for one that is like a world type thing with strip clubs and stuff like that!

2. ccjcool

ccjcool New Member

Call me a sick bastard...but I have searched around for these in the past. I tried one called Sociolotron, which was the best I could find. You had to pay to use it, and while the concept good (the larger meta-game was utter crap though), in that you could meet people, and have a visual, interactive "response" to your cyber... it was so limited that I got rid of my account. And I have a creative mind...usually I can make due with very little. But this was not one of those cases. The other thing was, its graphics were blah. If your sole intent is to make a game based on giving virtual sex visual stimuli, then they really missed the mark there.

3. sexyJ

sexyJ New Member

I tried one too that was called second life...it was awful to say the least!

4. ccjcool

ccjcool New Member

Oh yah...second life. Techincally, that wasn't intended to be sexually themed... But thats what happens when you allow people to create in-game content -_-. Needless to say, Second Life had a very short halflife on my computer. I think all of maybe 20 minutes.

5. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix
    Gold Member

Last summer I briefly had a freelance writing job where I was supposed to report on the virtual "people, events, and happenings" in the Second Life grid. Although none of the articles I wrote addressed the sexual content of the game, it seemed that no matter where I went there was always someone someone texting, "hey, wanna cyber" at me. After a while, the website for which I wrote went kaput and I lost all interest in Second Life.

6. sexyJ

sexyJ New Member

I wish I could find one...I think it would have been fun but I just couldnt figure it out and seemed a little crazy to understand. Ahhhhhhhh man this sucks.lmfao!

7. MunaJadida

MunaJadida New Member

I'd love to find one of these! Never tried Second Life (my computer wouldn't run it, but we've upgraded, so maybe it would now). I've never heard of Sociolotron before though.

8. *Sexual Panda*

*Sexual Panda* New Member

Yup J and I have been franticly searching for one of these sites! One day J one day :brow lol Im surprised they havent made anything good yet.....I mean look at some of the PS games they got out now OMG

9. sexyJ

sexyJ New Member

:ugh I think its a lost cause!

10. ccjcool

ccjcool New Member

I think the biggest obstical that you're going to find is that while sex has lost its a lot of its taboo in mainstream culture, creating an entire "virtual world game" built around a sex is a majorly hard sell. Games are still (wrongly) seen as aimed at children. Never mind that studies have shown the average age of a "gamer" to be between 18 and 29. Thus funding to create such an online program will be scarce, and so you have such low-budget, mixed genre projects such as sociolotron and second life. Their existance and content prove that there is a marketable client base for such a program, but again, I highly doubt you will see any major developer touch a sex based program anytime soon. Maybe in 10 years or so, but not now. The other problem lies with the major retailers. The ESRB rates computer programs (mainly games) much like the MPAA rates movies for content. Obviously the ESRB would rate any sex related program AO (Adults Only). Major retailers like WalMart, Best Buy, Target, etc, will not offer AO rated products. Thus developers have even less incentive to create an adult program. So we're stuck with crummy usermade stuff only available online. Its great that someone wants to offer that, but quality is still lacking.

11. sexyJ

sexyJ New Member

It doesn't have to be one that is soley based on sex.. Although that would be nice, lol. I would just like to find one that includes sex in it. I know there has got to be more virtual worlds on line than the stupid one I found :) But yes ccjcool, I see what your saying and makes full sense!!!

12. Nobody

Nobody Member

Try www.redlightcenter.com It is a virtual world based entirely around sex. I don't have an account, but I've thought about one before. From what I've read (and they have a tutorial video as well on what you can do) you can dance, strip, perform any sexual act you want and interact with both real people and avatars. If anyone tries it out let me know how it is.