Thongs on display?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Brad, Dec 8, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Brad

Brad New Member

This is one for both sexes to comment upon :brow

I've been in discussion about whether the sight of a glimpse of thong in a work office environment is taken as just pure sexy or just tacky.

(and I mean when the waist band is just visible above the trousers)

I would be interested to hear opinions from all angles, (pardon the pun).

For those girls that have your thong just visible, is it an intended thing or pure accident? Be honest with me:eyes

2. Thorn

Gold Member

Pure sexy to me to see it above low-rider jeans for instance. Not tacky at all unless the girl is not appealing to me in other ways. Sometimes my wife will come home from shopping and I'll see her thong showing and I think, "DAMN" I wonder who saw that at the grocery store? Turns me on thinking about it! :brow

3. steph

steph New Member

If I show my thong, it's cause I want to show it ...

4. Kisses

Kisses New Member

For the most part I think it is sexy. I mean there are sometimes I see a girl that a thong hanging out and wonder, why?

I know there are times that intentionally show off mine, but more times than not it as purely accidental.

5. Ryan

Ryan Gold Member

Well, he's wondering about it in a work environment.

Personally, work is work. Unless you are a stripper you should keep things professional.

6. Kisses

Kisses New Member

I guess I didn't read it close enough. In that case I agree, the work place should be kept professional.

7. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

Well, that's no fun. Most office situations need a little spunk and action from time to time. Releases tension, gives you something to talk about at the water cooler... Basically, it keeps you from going stark-raving mad! :nuts

8. FlaminFrancesca

FlaminFrancesca New Member

Just out of curiousity, does anyone else live in southeastern florida? Holy cow, if I see one more thong sticking out of a pair of jeans, I'm gonna freak! Perhaps its just me, but round here, most of the people who have em stickin out are about 12. I equate it with wearin your jeans below your buttcheeks so your boxers can hang out, lol...
    I think its totally inappropriate at work, but then again, both my husband and I (when I work) are in professional fields... so his hair being long is even as issue at times

9. lovebutton

lovebutton New Member

I think they are especially cute when a tatto is on the lower back...

10. minxy2

minxy2 Banned

i guess just seeing a little bit of eth thinsg above jeans is sexy, but also what my partner loves to catch a glimpse of is my lacers, somtime si were theses kind of hot pants but mad eout of lace, girs you no what i mean and just a red pair of them just showing one ecoz he loves everything red lol and two becoz he knows how sexy they look on me heheheh ok so he told me that lol x

11. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

As far as thongs showing in the workplace, it seems to me that if they are showing, she must be also wearing a rather short top, because most blouses would cover the belt-line, thus covering the 'wayward' thong.

If my thong shows, it is primarily by accident. By that, I mean I didn't purposely pull them above my pant line, but I probably knew they may peek out every now and then. Especially if I am wearing a short sweater where my tummy shows a bit anyway. It doesn't bother me if it shows.

12. minxy2

minxy2 Banned

i agree with rose and ryan about teh workplace tho, i mean i work in a chinese restauraunt ist not the place or time to have somthing liek that showing very unproffesional, and of cours eteh uniform doesnt allow for it anywas but apart from that its kewl x;)

13. Joe

Joe
    Gold Member

In the work place? Tacky. Under garments should stay under.

Outside the work place I still think it's kind of tacky. Worse than plumber's crack? No. I think all fat plumbers should wear pink thongs.

14. FlaminFrancesca

FlaminFrancesca New Member

My brothe in law is a plumber, altho not fat, lol...
    *shudders* I get the heebiejeebies picturing him with a pink thong peeking out...:eek

15. eandvk

eandvk Member

Thongs on display

I enjoy and find it sexy that my wifes thong may peek out around the house or when we are out at a party or just anywhere.
    But her being a professional, she doesnt wear attire that will allow her thong to peek out at her job.

16. Brad

Brad New Member

Thanks for such a varied range of opinions to my original post. I made the original posting because in our work office there are a couple of girls in their twenties that often display their thong tops. They wear short cropped trousers and short blouses.

Now whilst no male member of staff has said anything negative, a lot of the females pass such nasty comments.

I have to confess, I have no problem with it at all. I actually have to smile as it is simply a non issue for me.

17. bobcat

bobcat New Member

In a work environment, like an office.....

Yeah, I don't mind, especially it it rides above formal clothes. Just kind of breaks the monotony a little, for a 1 second "whoa, neat!. O'well back to work" moment.

18. columbus17

columbus17 New Member

When I see one peeking out above the waistband, I think it's tacky. I want to tell the chick to pull her pants up. However, If she happens to be wearing a skirt and bends over (or sits at a desk with her legs spread) and I get a lip shot--then everything is AOK.

19. BiBiBaby

BiBiBaby New Member

I'll admit mine peeks out at work, and my mom's does occasionally too, lol... we wear Jeans and a Uniform top at work but if i bend over or crouch to get something from under my station theres a pretty decent chance its gonna show... and i always tug my pants back up as soon as i stand up, a belt is part of dress code too but it just doesnt do the trick, its not like i'm TRYING to show my underoos off

that and i'd rather have them show than be like another girl in my department who's ass falls out if she crouches....

20. Kai

Kai New Member

in a office place its no cool unless its a strip club but in general i find it sexy to see a girl in a thong unless they have fat hang out while wearing tight jeans that is a total turn off

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.