[Ask a Girl] Thong

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by Bruce36, May 11, 2014.

1. Bruce36

Bruce36 New Member

Hello,

Since 3 years I get so excited on thongs. Now I did something last night and feel a kind of guilty about it.

I came home after going out and saw my neighbour's thongs hanging in her washing line. Then, a thought came into my head, which I had to act on (I believed). I grabbed one of them, put it on and masturbated with it, I made sure I kept it clean, and put it on the washing line again.

I would like to know from you girls: what if this was your thong, what would you think about me? I really feel guilty and disrespectful towards my neighbour. She does not know of course, but I have the feeling that I have to make it up to her.

2. lbushwalker

Gold Member

Oh man you asked for it!

CaramelLady likes this.
  3. CaramelLady

You should feel guilty and yes it was disrespectful. Please....buy your own.

4. John W

Gold Member

That's just wrong. Please tell us you made this up just to get comments going on a new discussion.

10_3XL likes this.
  5. 10_3XL

Verified Gold Member

There is perverted or kinky or fetishism (all generally acceptable) and then there is crossing over into sexual deviancy/degeneration... You have crossed that line.

You "made sure to keep it clean" and then "put it on the line again"?! What the hell is wrong with you?! It was still in contact with you (and while you were masturbating!) - that alone makes it completely unclean from a psychological standpoint if nothing else. If you're gonna be foul and disgusting you can at least clean what you have befouled and ruined. Even that wouldn't excuse you or your behavior, though.

You should feel MORE THAN "guilty and disrespectful." Try out the descriptors/labels of WRONG, SICK, and CREEPY. I'm with JohnW on this - I really hope you posted just trying to get a rise out of people. Behavior such as this gives people with harmless kinks and fetishes a bad reputation and sets back acceptance of sex/sexuality by 50+ years!

/
    10_3XL gets off his soapbox

6. Ra1nb0wUnderwear

Gold Member

Not okay. Not o-fucking-kay.

But you know that, because otherwise you wouldn't be asking..

7. BritneyButt

Gold Member

8. 12barblues

Gold Member

Riiiiight....,

9. 10_3XL

Verified Gold Member

Based off Last Seen and other info - I'm guessing we have just been trolled, folks. (tips hat to Bruce36) Way to get us all riled up for nothing, a**hole.