This was written by my girlfriend about our first meeting.

Discussion in 'Erotic Literature' started by Englishman, Feb 3, 2015.

1. Englishman

Verified Gold Member

There is something to be said for anticipation. It heightens the senses. It makes you nervous. It makes you smile! It was 119 days ago when English and I started talking about meeting in person. At first we thought it would just be a casual meeting, no particular plans, just meet each other more for a lark than anything….just because we could. Then, as time marched on, and the days ticked off. The anticipation and nervousness grew. We both fell in love and with the love, came wonder. We wondered whether we would get along or not. We wondered if we would feel comfortable with each other. We are both fairly shy people by nature, so we wondered if that would be an issue. So, we made plans to meet. I would take off work, pick him up at the airport, and we would spend the weekend at a beautiful resort in a neutral site. Less pressure that way, at least that was the thinking. And, we would have time to just relax with no phone calls or demands on our time. We both agreed that we would limit our computer time, and concentrate on each other.

As the countdown neared the magical day, I found it harder and harder to concentrate on anything. Only one person in my real life knew about this meeting. And so it was hard to just talk about it. When the day finally arrived, I had it planned so I would get to the airport in plenty of time to meet his flight. Silly as it was, we knew what each other would be wearing, although in hind sight, that wasn't necessary. I knew his face so well, I would have recognized him anywhere.

I arrived at the airport with 30 minutes to spare. It seemed like forever, but I forced myself to remain calm. I asked the information desk which escalator he was likely to take seeing as I knew the arrival gate. She told me where he was likely to come down, so I parked in that area, and waited. The arrival/departure board was just over my head, so I was able to track the flight. When it said landed, I started watching the escalator. After what felt like a lifetime, I saw him at the top of the escalator. He spotted me and waved and I jumped for joy and ran over to the escalator he was coming down. Once he hit the bottom, he dropped his bag and we hugged so tight, it was like we knew each other for years and we hadn’t seen each other in forever. We hugged, we kissed, and I knew instantly that I loved this man. I knew that everything I was hoping for, was right in front of me. His smile, his sparkling eyes, and our declaration of love to each other, without hesitation, told me that we were meant to be.

He had no checked luggage, so all that was left was to take off and start our weekend together. He held my hand the whole way to the car, and again in the car. As a matter of fact, we held hands the entire weekend, no matter where we went. We headed for the resort, about 85 miles away, with one stop on the way to get some groceries. The resort had everything else we would ever need.

On the way, we talked, held hands, and told each other over and over that we loved each other. Once we hit the resort, we checked in, unpacked, and decided to go for a swim. We grabbed a couple of beers, changed into our swim clothes, grabbed the towels and headed to the pool. The temperature was very hot, so the water was nice and cool and it felt so good. We spent the whole time kissing, swimming, and holding each other. There was one other couple at the pool, but they were actually in the wading pool area.Obviously, they were jealous of two people in love, because at one point, the man came over and told us that we ‘should take that to our room.’ What a kill-joy! We stayed as long as we wanted, finished our beer, then, indeed, we did go to our room! Once in the room, we took off our wet clothes, and decided to shower together. It was one of the most romantic things I have ever done. He was so sweet, soaping me up, kissing, playing, touching. Of course, I thoroughly enjoyed soaping him up and making sure he wanted for nothing. We went from the shower, to the bedroom, and made love. It was the most romantic and sexy afternoon of my life. I knew right then and there that I was the happiest woman in the world.

For our first dinner together, we asked the hotel staff what they recommended. They told us about a real good steak house within walking distance, so we set out. We walked hand in hand, just strolling, talking, smiling and enjoying each others company. It was early, so even though it was Friday night, it was nice and relaxing and not very busy. We sat right down,and ordered dinner. I felt like I could not stop smiling. I just knew I loved this man sitting in front of me with all my heart. I knew I was the happiest woman in the world. We had the waiter take some pictures of us, so I can have something to treasure forever. After dinner, we went for a walk and just relaxed, enjoying being together. Later we stopped for a drink, talking and laughing. Once back in our room, we took a nice hot shower together, then went to bed where we made love and held each other tight. We were in each others arms all night and I was awakened by loving hands massaging me and loving kisses on my neck. He is the best kisser I have ever known.

Once we woke up, we realized how hungry we were. So, it was time to make breakfast! My shining moment! I made coffee for him, and homemade pancakes with bacon. You’d have to ask him for sure, but I thought they were good! It was so comfortable being with him. I was amazed that we had no inhibitions with each other. For the rest of the day, we did some site seeing,went to the pool again (very nice) and had a nice casual dinner out that night. It was such a relaxing day, in which we were never apart, held hands, kissed often, and declared our love for each other often. It was a perfect day. That evening, we topped off our day by taking a bath together in the Jacuzzi tub. It was very romantic cuddling in the warm water, exploring each others bodies and, as always, kissing and hugging each other. After our bath, we watched a little of a movie, but once we both got sleepy, we went to bed where we fell asleep in each others arms. It was one of the best days of my life.

On what started as our final full day together, we decided to go to the zoo. We both love animals, so it really sounded like a fun day. We spent several hours there, seeing all the animals, taking pictures, holding hands, and laughing and talking. We even dined on a wonderful hot dog for lunch! Unfortunately, it was very hot so it was kind of draining. We left there and went back to the room. We decided to go to the pool for a couple of hours before having to get ready for our romantic dinner. We made reservations several weeks earlier for right at sunset. So after swimming and playing in the pool, we showered, dressed up, called for a taxi, and headed to dinner. It was so romantic watching the sunset while having dinner by candlelight. It was amazing. And, we have that moment captured on film too! Once back at the room, we took another bath together, with bubbles, and relaxed. Once again, tried to watch the movie, but decided we would rather cuddle and make love. It was the perfect end to the perfect day.

The next day, my sweetheart decided to stay an extra day, so, I asked him to come home with me. I wanted to show him my home town, and my home, and he agreed. We packed up, checked out, and headed out. Once home, I showed him around the town, showed him my office, and we went to dinner at my favorite restaurant. Then, it was home for a shower and to spend the night in each others arms, in my bed. It was such a special night. The only bad thing was knowing it was our last night together. The reality of it all was starting to hit me. But, I pushed the bad thoughts from my head and just enjoyed every minute we had together.

On our final day, we had lunch with a mutual friend. Then we picked up my dog, who was at a friends house, and he started to pack up his suitcase to head home. I fought to hold back the tears, and I think he did too.I could tell by his face that the inevitability of our parting was weighing on his mind as it was on mine. All too soon it was time to head for the airport. It was about a 90 minute drive, so we had a little time to be together and reflect on the past 4 days. But, before we knew it, we were there. Letting him go was the hardest thing I have ever done. We clung to each other so tightly, neither wanting to let the other one go. Finally, with tears flowing, we gave each other one final kiss and hug and I had to drive away. He did not go into the airport until I drove away. I cried all the way home.

The next few days were very hard on both of us as we both missed each other very much. I just didn't know what to do with myself and I cried all the time. Gradually, we started to smile again, and we talk everyday. We have settled on a date for our next meeting, and this time, it will be for a full week. We both feel it will be the most amazing week of our lives and already have plans to spend one whole day in bed, making love and cuddling! Meeting him was a case of reality far surpassing any anticipation I had. I love him very much!

2. Candela

Verified Gold Member

What a beautiful story,Made my heart go pitterpatter xo

3. Mittimer

Gold Member

Very sweet :)

4. HotForHoney

Gold Member

She sounds like a keeper.

How did you meet? How long have you been together? How far apart do you live?

SexyFantasyGirl and Englishman like this.
  5. lucky5338

Verified Gold Member

one lucky guy !! congratulations :)

6. Sweetlysad

Verified Gold Member

Lovely :)

Hardlyfe and Englishman like this.
  7. Englishman

Verified Gold Member

thanks for the replys :)

8. Luscious_kitty

Verified Gold Member

WOW i am speechless ! you are both lucky to have found each other . Cherish each other ...... and savour every wonderful amazing time / moments that you both have had in the past and will have in the future . Time goes by so quickly ...........

thanks for sharing !

Kitty (Kat)

hugs

9. loves2ride

Verified Gold Member

Beautiful story!
    Glad you two found each other :)

10. Englishman

Verified Gold Member

Thank you all for the nice comments :)

Hardlyfe likes this.
  11. Hardlyfe

Gold Member

*gets up to give english props ' Meeting him was a case of reality far surpassing any anticipation I had. I love him very much!'

sounds like an amazing thing, wishing good luck and more love between you two through the years.

12. CLE32793

Verified Gold Member

Ahhhh, I just read that again and I teared up, so sweet. You guys are lucky to have found each other.

13. Mikey22

Gold Member

Wow! That was romantic.:)

14. Englishman

Verified Gold Member

Thank you she is amazing

15. SexyFantasyGirl

Gold Member

that was beautiful, I'm happy for you guys

lucky5338 and Englishman like this.
  16. MariaMaria

Gold Member

Oh, wow, what a beautiful story! Congrats to you both! :)

Englishman likes this.