This was crazy....

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Fliteskates, Jun 17, 2007.

1. Fliteskates

Fliteskates Member

Trying to get women's advice/perspective on what just happened to me this morning.

Usually I let my g/f cum before I do, but today I just couldn't hold back.

We didn't have any condoms and while she is on the pill I was too worried about cumming inside her. So I pulled out in like 3-4 minutes.

She was on top of me and laying down on me with her legs spread out over mine. After a minute or so I grabbed her hips and held her still and took control. I started to thrust just my head inside her and she was really moaning hard.

This turned me on huge and the fact I was afraid of cumming inside her, made me blow my load quicker than I normally do.

So I pushed her up and she sat back and as I cummed she was like no! why didnt you let me cum first?

I was like um I couldn't hold off anymore babe. Then she started to go crazy...she jumped off me and rubbed her clit... then she was writhing around and she jumped back on me and screamed rub me omigod!

So I rubbed her clit as she sat on top of me and she went ballistic.. I mean she cummed hard as I ever saw her. She kept screaming and writhing around.. she fell off of me and was flopping around on the bed.

It was crazy.. I've seen her cum hard before but not like this.

She said she never felt an orgasm like that...she didn't know what I was doing but she said my dick was hitting her clit in a way it never did before...

We talked about what happened for a bit, but she had to get ready to leave on a trip. We didn't have time to really figure out what caused her to go so crazy like that.

- Is it because of the way I was hitting her clit when I was thrusting.. she thinks since I didn't go all the way in my shaft was rubbing her clit.

- Or do you think it is the fact I pulled out before she was able to cum that caused her reaction?

I really want to figure out what the hell happened because it was wild.... I never saw her go that over the top before.

Any other time I make her cum I know what I did and how to do it again. This time it was dumb luck, and not being able to hold off...

2. LaVitaDolce

LaVitaDolce New Member

Hmm... I'm guessing she did that maybe because she was about to cum at the same time and didn't want to lose the feeling so she kept going. That's never happened to me so I don't know. I'm stumped!

3. minxy3

minxy3 Banned

well if u do ever find out what it was let me now ^.^ xx

4. hotstuff6900

hotstuff6900 New Member

I don't know but I do wish I could spend about 30 minutes with you two togather and about 30 additional minutes with her afterwards.

5. Fliteskates

Fliteskates Member

We talked on instant message this morning before she had to go to her conference...

We think it is because when I woke her up to have sex, she was having a sex dream, and she thought it was real. So her clit was probably hyper-sensitive already...

So I am going to assume that is why she went so ballistic and over the top crazy. It was just great timing with me hitting her from an angle I never did before, and her being super horny.
    I don't think it is anything I can really repeat again... kind of blows...

6. LaVitaDolce

LaVitaDolce New Member

Well that might explain it.. Keep working on it. Practice makes perfect! :)

7. Fliteskates

Fliteskates Member

Ya but I am not sure if I can re-create what happened, since her dream is what got her so horny I think.

I think the only way I could do it is to get her really horny by playing with her clit for awhile... then try the exact same angle.. then pull out right before she wants to cum.

The last time she even went close to this crazy was when I first played with her G-spot and gave her an orgasm almost a year and half ago... but Sunday morning I never saw her moving around like that and screaming so much.

Its like she didn't know what to do with herself and had no control... she didn't know how to handle what was happening to her.

It is bothering me because what happened to her was the hottest thing I ever saw.. I mean she jumped off of me and was writhing around rubbing her clit..then she jumped back on me and made me rub it for her (she seemed confused or something, unsure of what to do) - then she exploded... obviously you had to be there and I can't describe how crazy it was.

The thing that blows is that I have no idea how I can make her do that again.. which is kind of why I made this post. But I guess there where too many factors involved for any females on here to say exactly what caused it...

8. LaVitaDolce

LaVitaDolce New Member

Well like you said.. Try playing with her clit for a while and put her in the same angle/position and see what happens. But at the same time I can understand your frustration. For me trying new things to get me going is the best part (different angles, techniques and speeds). Best wishes!