This Video Clip...

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by 10_3XL, May 12, 2014.

1. 10_3XL

Verified Gold Member

The following video clip would've had me laughing if it wasn't a subject I felt so strongly about... I'm interested to get other people's reactions.

(Video from The Green Room With Paul Provenza. The always hilarious Jamie Kilstein on Gay Marriage and Gay Rights. If you like rants about equality, social justice, and other such things delivered in a hilarious fashion, you should check this guy out. Among other things, he also hosts the Citizen Radio podcast, which is worth checking out!)

Ed69 likes this.
  2. oldkid

To each his own. I prefer Gutfeld, myself. :)

3. 10_3XL

Verified Gold Member

Gutfeld is a good one, but I saw this and it 'spoke' to me, so I felt like sharing and getting some other SFers opinions. (More on the subject matter than the delivery, honestly.)

4. oldkid

I have a gay son. I try to stay neutral or stay out of it. I can't pretend to understand any of it. But then again, if I was a woman, I'd have to try some women first before committing to a man long term. I think only another woman can know what feels good to a woman. oralsexlabia.gif FFM can be a teachable moment, or FFFM for that matter. FFFM stimulates me greatly.

10_3XL likes this.
  5. Ed69

Gold Member

This is a big piece of why I left 30 years of organized religion behind.Sadly my whole family are Jehovahs Witnesses so I will never see them again.

10_3XL and lbushwalker like this.
  6. lbushwalker

Gold Member

I am not buying into homophobia nor religion; leaving both for the less enlightened :)

oldkid and 10_3XL like this.
  7. loves2ride

Verified Gold Member

Some women may think another woman knows how to please her best, but my husband has researched and read so much about women, he knows more about my body than I do ;) And for me a Flesh Cock beats out a plastic or fake dildo Cock ANY day. Even if she "Straps On" it still doesn't compare to a Man's Cum & Flesh Cock.

Regarding Gay's & their sexual preference; I truly think that most or all were born that way. I don't think they made the decision to be Gay all on their own. When I look at some "children", I have gotten an impression that they were Gay, and sure enough, once they grew up - they turned out to be Gay. And I believe We are ALL God's children either way. God doesn't make up those Hate Gay rules...people (i.e. The Church) people do that.

I believe Everyone should have the right to spend their lives with whomever they Love and are attracted to.

But for me, I'd rather Suck & Fuck Cock(s)!

10_3XL and lbushwalker like this.