This sucks

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by AGFUNK, Apr 27, 2014.

1. AGFUNK

Gold Member

I have no one else to talk to so I'll just post this here. Yesterday when we had sex I noticed it was like there was a bunch of air in my vagina and I could barely feel my husband's cock and if he went in too far or a different angle it hurt like it was pressing against my bladder and cervix. I was on top, this has never happened before. On the way home I was trying to do kegels and it felt like my bladder was moving. My prolapse is getting worse. I'm making an appointment tomorrow. I hope I can get in tomorrow or tuesday. I'm in pain and just feel horrible.

Hubby already said that he can barely feel when I do kegels on him and it just feels like a cavern. That my ass feels better. I feel like utter crap and just want to cry. I've read the treatments for this and it doesn't sound good but I guess I'll see what the doctor says. Sorry just needed to get that out. Just feels like I won't be able to have sex again for fear of making it worse since it's already gotten worse.

2. fatcock4u

fatcock4u New Member

Hope everything turns out well...

3. HotForHoney

Gold Member

I am unfamiliar with prolapse. I know how much you were looking forward to date night.

I hope the doc has some good news for you.

4. Alwayslearningsex

Gold Member

Hope things will be ok for you

5. 10_3XL

Verified Gold Member

I don't know what to say, AG... I wish you all the best, though! Hope that it all works out for you in the fastest and least painful time possible.

6. AGFUNK

Gold Member

Prolapse is where your pelvic organs start falling through. The muscles are more relaxed and just doesn't hold as well. What sucks the most is that hubby magically found his sex drive since now I can no longer have sex comfortably and not even willing to try. I'm in too much pain.

7. Joys

Verified Gold Member

:eek: Really sucks AG, especially when your hubby found his sex drive back again. Guess it could be due to your recent childbirtho_O?? Hope your doc has an easy cure and will turn out well soon

8. JonJo

Gold Member

As I've previously posted AGFUNK I've experience this (or rather she has) with a partner and the sooner you get it looked into the better - the treatment for a prolapse caught early is not too drastic but essential.

My heartfelt wishes of good luck for a successful and satisfying outcome.

Please let us know how you get on because we are all 'rooting' for you.

10_3XL likes this.
  9. biker061

Gold Member

Really hope you can find the right doc to help you find the solution to this AG.

JonJo, 10_3XL and HotForHoney like this.
  10. Toys For Straight Men

Best of luck getting help - let us all know how it goes, cause we're all hoping that it works out well for you!

JonJo and 10_3XL like this.
  11. AGFUNK

Gold Member

My appointment has to be put on hold since I have to take little guy in. He has a bad cough and it needs to be checked out.

Hubby was bugging me to get him off today since it had been four days since he last got off. Told him to get himself off since I was in too much pain. Told him I would suck him tomorrow if he massaged me.

opnm1nd likes this.
  12. CaramelLady

I am so sorry to hear of your medical issues on top of you son's. I hope you get medical advice soon. I wish you the best. I truly do.

13. opnm1nd

Gold Member

Can I ask how old you're little one is and how many children you've had?
    I'm 40 and have 2 boys and honestly it took me about 2 years after each birth before my "stuff" felt back to normal. Everyone is different I'm sure but man that's just the nuts and bolts of it i guess. :(
    I flipping HATE getting air in there though. I'm at the age where the sound doesn't even bother me anymore. It just hurts!
    Although the sound does make me giggle sometimes. farts make me giggle too though. Yeah...... I'm kind of goofy.

14. AGFUNK

Gold Member

I'm 24 and only one child. He's six months old. I do hope it gets better in time. The only thing that worries me is that it's gotten worse.

15. opnm1nd

Gold Member

I'll be honest, after both of mine i didn't even feel like sex for at least a year. By that i mean I didn't feel horny. I had sex wish my children's dad, but it was more for him although the physical closeness that sex offers is always enjoyable.
    Just keep in mind that it took your body almost a year to make and give birth to that baby and it went thru vast changes during that time..... it's only fair to give your body at least that to get back to where it was at. Although like I said it took me closer to two.
    I would make an appt asap to see a doctor though. I COMPLETELY Understand about having to put your own spots off because you need to take care of lil man but there's an old saying "if mama ain't happy then NOBODY is happy" there's truth in those words

JonJo, HotForHoney and ply like this.
  16. Joys

Verified Gold Member

I was first against it but now I'm glad my wife decided for c-sec:)

17. AGFUNK

Gold Member

It can happen with c sections too just not as often.

opnm1nd likes this.
  18. Joys

Verified Gold Member

ummmm o_O didn't know that... So what has your doc said? Hope you're better soon

19. AGFUNK

Gold Member

It happens because pregnancy puts a lot of strain on the pelvic muscles. Haven't been able to go yet since my son is sick and just wants momma.

JonJo likes this.
  20. Joys

Verified Gold Member

:( don't neglect too long