this sometimes still...

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by jess09, Dec 16, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jess09

jess09 Banned

sex sometimes still hurt with my boyfriend. is this normal you think ? sometimes i feel like I'm just lying there and he is having pleasure while myself get some pain.

2. Master9804

Gold Member

How long u been going out with ur Boyfriend? If it,s been a few months at least you should be use his size by now. But some girls are build small down there. So maybe u can only handle so big of a cock.

3. yorkiesmurf

yorkiesmurf New Member

If it has been a while and you are still experiencing pain then you should see your doctor.

4. cbrmale

Gold Member

I agree that you should see a doctor. A woman can give birth to a baby, so even a larger than average penis and a tighter than average vagina should pose no problem.

I have a very thick penis (not boasting) and I have had sex with several tight Asian women. With the correct degree of arousal for them, it was always pleasurable, no pain at all.

5. heelfetish

Gold Member

I'm new here, so I might be missing part of the story. But from an outside perspective, it sounds like you aren't getting warmed up enough before sex. Some women need LOTS for foreplay to get ready for sex. And even with that, have you tried lube? Some women are naturally dry, and a little lubricant (Astroglide, Wet, KY, etc.) goes a long way.

Maybe I'm reading too much into it, but I'm picking up a little resentment towards your BF in your post. The mind has great control over the body, and if you're not into it, then the sex isn't going to be great. Perhaps there is another relationship issue besides the painful sex?

Hope this helps!

6. schwa'd

schwa'd New Member

even if it hurt going in, it wouldn't hurt the whole time. talk to your doctor.

7. jess09

jess09 Banned

The hurting happens most of the time only when he enter and reenters me when his penis slips out. During intercourse, there is no big hurting,it's a sensation of tightness but I guess this is just me getting used to having something inside me.

8. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix
    Gold Member

That to me says you're not wet enough. It definitely can hurt when he enters and reenters if you don't have enough lube around the vaginal opening. I'd suggest using some KY or other waterbased lubricant or better yet, have him go down on you. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.