[Ask a Girl] This One Is for The Ladies......

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by Howie_t, Nov 11, 2008.

1. Howie_t

Howie_t New Member

To all the lovely ladies here,this is a question that I have been wondering about and would very much like to ask you.

1. Ladies when you are horny and wanting sex,other than want to be penetrated,Do you be wanting for your partner to go down on on you until you cum in his mouth? or Do you be wanting to going to go down on your partner to taste him?

If not any of these,Tell us guys want do a woman really be wanting when she is very horny and wants sex.LOL! Even though I know there are some men out there just go right to penetrating the woman and start banging her,(Which I'm not saying that I am one of those men)and don't spend more time else where on this lady.I was thinking it would be nice for ladies here to let us guy how and where they want it.LOL!
    Thanks,Ladies

2. Rocket Queen

Rocket Queen New Member

I'm not much for oral on myself (I'd rather give it), but I love a good fingering with lots of kissing.

3. wrathofjade

wrathofjade New Member

When I'm horny I want to be fucked. Sometimes it's okay to skip the oral. When it's spur of the moment sex then I like a bit of both giving and receiving. I also like lots of kissing and touching

4. missyhuggins

missyhuggins New Member

I like all different things. Sometimes I like heavy petting with my clothes on for a while before the hand goes down my pants or up my skirt.
    Sometimes I like him to throw me on the bed and eat me out like he's been starved for a week.
    Sometimes I like when he lightly touches and teases me all over my body until I'm screaming for him to fuck me.
    Sometimes I like to blow him and not let him touch me because I drip with anticipation.

All just depends. :p

5. vickisam

vickisam New Member

It depends. When I am horny and really want sex, I just want hubby (or BF) to bend me over and fuck the hell out of me. Lube me up (he loves me sloppy) and just to it.

If I want to take my time, loads of foreplay including oral, manual stimulation, kissing (if done right and some of my BF cannot kiss for some reason. more practice maybe?) touching etc. then bend me over... lol.

V

6. jackieizluv

jackieizluv New Member

If I'm really horny, chances are I'll be all over him before he even gets the chance to be all over me. And boy when I go there's very little you can do to stop me! When I really want it, i prefer it straight up, but when we can afford the luxury of going slow and enjoying the moment, who doesn't want to get eaten out? =)

7. Rosebud29

Rosebud29 New Member

I love him going down on me and my most amazing orgasms have been when he's fingered me and licked me. I love sucking him too. Generally we spend a lot of time doing this before we have sex, and we go back to licking and sucking and fingering in between changing positions. I love it when he just gently touches me and plays with me, he did this the other day when we were watching tv (we'd not long had sex and were sitting on the couch naked.), he just started touching my clit and playing with me. Amazing.

8. tinkertwisted

tinkertwisted New Member

when i get horny i have a lil play witmyself till iam pretty wet and then get down on all fours for my fb so he knows what i want from him.. after im done being evil n teasing him i let him cum in my mouth n then he drags me off to bed to fuck me sensless heheheh love it i get a lil nervous when guys or gals go down on m,e but i love to give to either i cud be down there hours at a time i just love it the moans the groans hmm yummy getting a wee it wet talking bout this heheh xx