This may be wierd...

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Breadstick, Jun 3, 2010.

1. Breadstick

Breadstick New Member

I'm a guy, and I've always wondered what it would be like to be penetrated in the ass. Im thinking of trying to use a hot dog or something? Obtaining a dildo is not an option right now.

Is this wierd? Is it going to hurt? What is the best thing to use that I might find around my house?

2. HardRocker

Gold Member

A hotdog may not be the best idea because it's not strong enough. You'd probably pinch it off. But I'm sure you could just poop it right back out.:lol

Or maybe if you put it in a condom. I'd say try that with any object you choose. But I actually haven't thought much about it.

3. Mittimer

Gold Member

If you HAVE to use a hot dog, use a frozen one. Else you'll be pooping processed animals for a week. Ick!

Try your fingers. If you don't want do to that. There are a few other objects that you could start out with.

*Toothbrush
    *Woman's blush brush (1$ at your local dollar store)
    *Hairbrush (if you're daring and want something bigger)

and all around countless other things. Hell, use one end of a wooden spoon if you really want something longer but thinner for fear of hurting.

Yes, it may hurt. No it could not. I mean, if you've never tired to penetrate your ass, not even with a finger or two, it's going to feel awkward.

For me, when something's going up, I feel the constant need to push, like I need to poo. I know that's to much information, but it's true. It feels pretty awkward at first.

Use LOTS of lube. Putting it in dry..will hurt...a lot. Remember that.

Back to the food thing. If you are determined to use a food object, please freeze it first. It prevents it breaking to much (in the case of a hot dog or sausage) also, food goes in condom. You don't want to go to the doctor and have to explain to them that you have a piece of milky-way bar logged up there and the caramel just wont seem to come out like it should.

Have fun, relax, relax, relax and take it slow!

OH OH OH OH OH!!!!!
    One thing you CAN use. A SHARPIE! Heh, long story short, I had a submissive I was having a scene with. He was bent over stroking himself and I grabbed the sharpie next to us and said "Use it"...for whatever reason he's been the best little anal fairy around since then. :-D

It's smooth, graduated and not to thick. Just don't push it to far as you may lose the cap.

GOOD LUCK!

4. NewGuy85

NewGuy85 Active Member

Ha I wouldn't suggest putting the end with the cap in first :p

5. HardRocker

Gold Member

That's "too far," Mitt.:p

Good point.

6. fothermucker

fothermucker New Member

Just keep in mind, rule #1 of anal play, is lube, lube, and more lube.:D

My first experience is from my fiance getting out a vibrator we bought a while back. It is shaped similar to a butt plug, about 6 inches useable length, and about an inch and a half diameter at the widest part. I love the feeling of her going to town on me with it so much, that I ask her for it all the time.

7. north

north New Member

Anal stimulation is indescribably sensual and pleasant when done the right way.

Good on you for being open minded enough to explore this deep, dark area of your body :) Many guys (and girls, for that matter) are too narrow minded to even give it a go. Their loss, I suppose. Can't feel too sorry for 'em, though.

Lucky you, because you have something we girls don't-- namely a prostate gland. When you begin to explore your back passage, you'll eventually brush against said gland and feel a sensation unlike anything you've ever experienced. For that, I envy you!

My suggestions: start with a well-lubricated finger, then work your way up to two. Adding a second finger may not seem like a big difference but trust me, it is! Easy does it.

Good items for insertion: carrots & candles (perfect dildo substitutes-- not too big around in girth and long enough for you to maintain a good grip on them!)
    Also totally agree with Mittimer. Sharpies or any other marker pen are great for insertion-- (I lost my virginity to one when I was 16 *LOL*) Obviously use items with rounded tips, nothing too pointy or blunt.

Position is also a factor to take into account. Easiest position for insertion might be on your hands and knees or lying on your side rather than lying on your back. If it's not going in easily, try out different position until you find one that feels more comfortable.

For hygiene purposes, do pop a condom on whatever you're using and be generous with the lube.

Also, take it slow and give your body time to adjust, otherwise it will end up being more painful than pleasant. The anus and rectum are capable of giving you unspeakable pleasure, and also indescribable pain depending on how you treat them.

Let us know how you get on!
    x

#7 north, Jun 4, 2010
    Last edited: Jun 4, 2010
  8. Breadstick

Breadstick New Member

Well I decided to use the end of a toothbrush. It wasnt that hard to get in and it didn't really hurt, but it didn't feel good either. I mean, it was like a mutual feeling, haha. It almost felt like nothing at all, just felt like it was in there but there was no sensation of feeling at all.

9. rollthebones63

rollthebones63 New Member

that is some really weird and fucked up shit dude!

10. Barbwire

Gold Member

:tsktsk Please refrain making those kinds of comments, Roll. It's not conducive of open discussion if people are afraid to say something for fear of being judged for it.

#10 Barbwire, Jun 14, 2010
    Last edited: Jun 14, 2010