This kind of turned me on what do you think

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by hubbywubby, Nov 2, 2011.

1. hubbywubby

hubbywubby New Member

I was at my friends shop and my wife came to pick me up because I was dropping my jeep off so he could do some work on it. Across the street there is a dunking donuts. I told her to meet me at my firends shop about 15 minutes after I was getting there so she could pick me up. So I went across the street and got a large coffee. I went back to my Friends shop to wait for her. His shop has a dirt driveway. Anyway she pulls up and I'm talking to my friend she walks over and I knew what was gonna happen because she has done this before but I kind of forgot but she had that lokk in her eye. She said oh you got coffee for you self. I said yes and she put her hand out took it and took the lid off and dumped out the coffee. She said you knew I was coming and walked back tot he car. She said shes not mad but since I did not think of her and ask her if she wanted some I get no coffee either. Anyway most people I think might get made but that really made me want too fuck her. Does this sound weird? it turned me on!!! I think Im glad I did it because she did it once before not that long ago. Maybe 6 months. Do you think this would turn you on.. It really turned me on..

2. MILF_Rider

MILF_Rider Member

Sooo... you maybe want to be her sub?

3. backcheck64

Gold Member

Nope, doesn't turn me on in the least. Our lack of confrontation turns me on......that and her killer bod.

4. lbushwalker

Gold Member

I think I know what he is getting here, he likes his "nice" wife to act the sassy bitch which is normally out of character.
    Makes it seem like another person altogether.

5. McGumby

McGumby New Member

I'm thinking you liked her taking control being assertive. Love it when my wife does that. Heck, I know guys that are married to real bitches and love it. I mean they are generally nice people, but they get there way and don't put up with any sh*t and their husbands love it.

See if she will do it in the bedroom. You'll know for sure then.

6. almostthere

Gold Member

Not a turn on. Plus my wife don't drink coffe

7. backcheck64

Gold Member

Neither of us do....but she wouldn't care if I did and didn't bring her a water or something.

8. ply

ply
    Gold Member

Sounds like time for a coffee enema for her to me. Why didn't she stop and get her own damn coffee. What if she changed her mind about stopping then you'd be stuck with a cold cup of high dollar coffee.
    Maybe you should buy her a cup every time you stop just in case she stops by or something. Then if she doesn't drink it you can give her the cold coffee enema. LOL

9. hubbywubby

hubbywubby New Member

In her defence and yes I dont really think its right but if im meeting her somewhere and she grabs something she always get me something. So she is mad becuase when I was up att the counter ordering she did not cross my minf at all. she says to me im the first person she thinks about. I should just know and get it. So even thogu she is being a litlle nuts it just turns me on a bit...the first thought that goes through my mind as she is walking away is man that was aweome... I dont get mad ar all because she is kind of beeing sweet. Saying im your bitch and you better always think about me.... It makes me want to do her right there. There is no way that will happen but thats what i want..

10. lbushwalker

Gold Member

Hey HBBW, that could be the basis for some pretty stimulating role playing!
    That way you could get your rocks off that way as you so dearly wish.

11. MILF_Rider

MILF_Rider Member

Which is another way of saying what I said, but in retrospect I really should have been more explicit. I'm reading into this that he wants to be her subordinate in the bedroom, put another way he wants to be her bitch.

So to the OP: look into dominatrix stuff and see if she'd go for it.

Not my thing, but I'm getting that sense that you might.

Let's think about your other thread where you mentioned you gave her an article you had faked about swallowing semen and losing weight, and how she played along with it. No offense dude, but if your writing style is an accurate reflection of the quality of your work on faking that article, it was an obvious fake that she easily saw through and she got the message.

Bringing my point back on topic: Maybe she sucks your cock with enthusiasm because SHE loves having POWER over you.

Think about it, dude, and if what I'm saying makes sense, you might just have a good chance of success in broaching the subject of her playing the dominatrix role.

So with that said, you also may be facing a problem. What you've said of her behavior is, in fact, unreasonable. No matter how considerate she is, as you've described that she things she is, she should not expect anyone else to behave as she is. Nor should she expect you to be able to read her mind.

These are common relationship problems, and they are the natural result of becoming comfortable with eachother and becoming lazy about keeping up effective communication..

Good luck, I must give credit for a very astute and insightful observation.

12. hubbywubby

hubbywubby New Member

I like your comments and do appreciate your input. I know my writing ability leaves a bit to be desired. Its weird it seems as I get older I get worse. I am on a PC all day. At work and when I get home I, slowly becoming blind and I think I have Carpal tunnel runnel. I'm also typing in the dark because I have to site with my autistic son who has digestive issues while he sleeps. So I do the best i can. English was never a strong point. However I do take it personally because I hate the fact that I cant right well. The problem is m life at this point does not allow me to t=really improve. i also have so many bad habits it would be very difficult to get past them. Plus I have a babble factor as I'm sure you noticed.. Thanks for being honest though.. I like that and respect it.

13. lbushwalker

Gold Member

Awesome honesty & humility there HBBWB.
    A thing that might help is the spell & grammar checker; turn it on to automatic setting on PC/laptop. If it auto-corrects fine, otherwise attend to words underlined. Without this valuable little piece of software people here would think me uneducated as in fact I also do not have a very good handle on English spelling and grammatical rules. English is my second language but the one I use the most. Typing with only one or two fingers also makes me prone to typographical errors as in fact it does you.

I have not seen you babbling but open and freely communicating your feelings and ideas which is encouraged and a major strength of this forum. It allows anyone to say what is on their mind and get feedback from others from all over the planet and walks of life; people we would otherwise never meet or interact with in normal everyday life.
    I do however disagree strongly with the notion that anyone can be past self-improvement in any endeavour whatever age or circumstances.
    It is a mindset thing as most things are in life.

14. cbrmale

Gold Member

Back to the original, such behaviour would only make me annoyed, and the same for my wife. But a variation on this was when we had one of our rare arguments followed by sex, and that make-up sex was the hottest we have ever shared, but I think this is common with many couples.

15. hubbywubby

hubbywubby New Member

Probably hit the head nail tight on the head. I think it turns me on so much it also the walk when she walks ways. She wheres really tight jeans and she was realy shaking it just right. It always leeds to sex but usally after I tell her how sorry i was. I was a bad boy and selfish. However you are the love of my life and i will buy you all the coffie in the world. All of a sudden shes all over me and then Im getting some type of make up sex. She is so hot it is like a role play but its not planned,,,