This is Rather Controvertial

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Essene, Oct 12, 2012.

1. Essene

Gold Member

Video: B*tch Get Off My Bus: Driver Uppercuts The Sh*t Outta Teen Girl In Cleveland!

I say she got what she deserved. The guy's a senior citizen, 1; and 2. regardless of her sex- people should hit people unless they expect repercussions. Sure, in an ideal world, he would have just pressed charges; but if any charges accumulate against him- I hope they get expunged.

Of course I don't know the whole story. For all I know he could have started the verbal altercation, for a right or wrong reason, and from there it escalated.

2. OverSinged

Gold Member

Sounds like the same thing that happened with Epic Beard Man.

3. Essene

Gold Member

What happened?

4. OverSinged

Gold Member

5. Mittimer

Gold Member

Ok, so I normally don't comment on things like this but I feel I have to.

I am a woman and I do not stand by the "you shouldn't hit a woman" thing. Both my husband and I have an agreement. Let me preface this with he has never laid a hand on me out of anger or otherwise.

The agreement is this: You do not hit a lady, but the moment she lays a hand on me she is no longer a lady and the playing filed is level.

Basically saying, it's not polite, it's not right to just haul off and hit a woman for no cause, BUT in the event that I become angry and just punch him? He's got all the right in the world to lay my ass out. Not beat me for the sake of beating me, but lay me out so I don't swing again.

I may be one of the few women who find this acceptable but we have NO right to hit a man and then expect them to just take it. That's bullshit.

6. OverSinged

Gold Member

That's pretty much how I think Mittimer, except I never used the whole 'lady' distinction. If you hit me, expect some sort of revenge.

7. Essene

Gold Member

#7 Essene, Oct 12, 2012
    Last edited: Oct 12, 2012
  8. Essene

Gold Member

I don't think anyone should hit anyone (unless it's in self defense).

Unfortunately- it's best to just get hit and immediately either walk away or find a police officer. If an officer has to break up a fight they're more likely to use force. I had an experience where four guys were literally beating on this one fellow. I don't know why; but 4v1 seemed rather off to me. I interloped solely to break up the fight to see what happened. It just so happened that the very moment I did this the police showed up. I was treated as if I was part of the fight as apposed to someone trying to mitigate the situation. I was hit multiple time with a baton as well as maced. I don't want to "pull the race card;" so I won't. But It was rather unfair. At the same time I understand that officers are meant to keep the peace. Five guys moving about rather violently coupled with yelling is something an officer needs to break up. I don't agree with the tactics used; but hey... 1. I got a free iPhone out of it and 2. I'm not in law enforcement so I don't know their side of things and what they're expected to do in a situation like that.

I'm going to list some times where I've been hit and haven't reacted violently because it wasn't the right thing to do based on societal views. I've been assaulted six times, thus far, by females and once by a male who was younger than me (I was 19- he was 16). I usually adhere to "if you hit me, you get hit back." But in these instances it wasn't wise to retaliate. While I wouldn't mind hitting either someone younger than me or a female- in those situations I would have probably been viewed as the aggressor because of my age or my sex. 3 of those 6 times I was around bouncers. If I would have struck back... chances are I would be been quickly apprehended in a manner I dislike. The other three were just plain weird. They were all friends of mine; and I wanted to retaliate but I was in their house/apartment. If someone called the police there are all sorts of things any one of these "proper ladies" could have said in their defense (ahem) race not included of course. At the risk of being prolix, I'll stop here.

9. Maverick

Maverick Member

I'm with the bus driver. Good call at knocking her out and then throwing her ass off the bus. I lol'd long and hard.

10. CosmicEye

Gold Member

Dam she got knocked the FUCK out!

Meh, she was feeding a fire and had it coming

11. mrcock

Gold Member

I just watched

:lol

12. BitchN

BitchN New Member

Just watched it, I have to agree with Mitt. I don't believe in domestic violence or hitting a female for any reason....but if you hit someone....be ready to get hit back.

I've been in a few heated arguments with my husband, but he has never laid a hand on me in anger........even when he had to pick his ass up off the floor one night.

13. mrcock

Gold Member

wow, you beat him? that turns me on

:lol

14. Slipikins

Slipikins New Member

I saw this video a couple weeks ago and I think the whole thing points to how society is imploding. I can't believe she would egg him on like that, nor can I believe he'd respond in such a manner. The whole thing makes me sad.

15. taster7734

taster7734 Member

I think it was sad in one way and funny in another....I actually posted this video on GAG last week...and got mixed responses....the girl was definitely out of line...a world-class uppercut was probably too extreme....but I think he had every right to throw her ass off the bus...by physical means if necessary.....:lol:lol:lol

16. CosmicEye

Gold Member

Im still lol'ing at this

17. Essene

Gold Member

"You goin' to jail now!"

Yeah- it's funny and all; but I can never respect someone who thinks it's okay to hit someone, anyone, and not receive some sort of retaliation (physical or otherwise). It's an idiotic standard and a sophomoric concept and, to me, is indicative someone with a bully's mentality and a "small mind." If you need reassurance/a confidence booster- watch Oprah. If you can't find any other way to express yourself other than resorting to violent methods, you're pretty much a toddler in a grown-ups body. I'd suggest anyone in that situation seek help. And for those who are subjected to such abuse- they should fie a restraining order. To be blunt and crass- there is no dick or pussy in the world that is worth being belittles in any manner. There are better people out there. And for altercations where words lead to violence- YOU GOIN' TO JAIL NOW!