This is out to all the women.

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by p00shy, Aug 10, 2007.

1. p00shy

p00shy New Member

What turns you on the most? what small things would you like your man to do? for example. kisses on the neck? being woken up in the middle of the night as your man pleases you? gentle breast message?

this way i can get ideas :D

2. Barbwire

Gold Member

What gets me wetter than wet is seeing him cooking and cleaning.

Oh, baby, oh, oh, oh...................! :jizz

3. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

Hahaha .....i bet that would pretty much get most females totaly going...........at least it would totaly give them a break from doing everything themselves......

4. eandvk

eandvk Member

In my house youd be sopping wet all the time then :brow, I cook every weeknight and am doing laundry as I type.

5. Dreama

Gold Member

I love it when my SO whispers in my ear, or cuddles up to me in the middle of the night, or just looking at me in the eyes for more than a glance. Anything nice he does for me.

6. Pride

Pride New Member

I love to cook but only for myself. Because i know whati like and i dont want to cook for someone else and have them not like it. :(

But i clean quite a bit too for my mom. Ha yes i live with my mom :)

7. Bluesy

Gold Member

Seeing/feeling a hard-on :drool It's like a magnet for my hands and mouth...the thought of stroking it, holding it, kissing it, feeling that warm throbbing goodness in my mouth, sliding in and out of my pussy...my mind just goes wild whenever there's a hard-on somewhere nearby!

That probably wasn't the sort of response you were hoping for :eyes ;)

8. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix
    Gold Member

Actually I'm being perfectly sincere when I say that seeing my man cooking, vacuuming, or washing dishes is a big turn on for me. It makes me want to kneel down before him...and blow him. :)

9. icu89109

icu89109 New Member

You've seen that? Got pictures for proof? LOL

10. Mrs.SirKillJerk

Mrs.SirKillJerk New Member

I love when he talks dirty in my ear and kisses my neck

11. Fliteskates

Fliteskates Member

Hey now - some of us guys where raised by moms who taught us to cook and clean for ourselves.

I have been doing my own laundry and cooking since I was a teenager... I also do most of the cleaning around the house... the repairs.. etc.

I don't think it gets me laid anymore than usual though. My g/f is just kind of used to me doing that kind of stuff. If I was a lazy slob like some other guys and cleaned once a month or whatever, she would probably notice it more - and then I would get laid cause of it lol.

12. Pride

Pride New Member

You kind of have a point. I am not one that cleans all the time or does a lot of work around the house constantly. But i do it when i personally feel it really needs to be done. Which might not even be but once a month.

I think that fairs better to make the women happier than anything. If your constantly doing it then she comes to expect it from you which means its no longer special to her.

13. Fliteskates

Fliteskates Member

She will thank me for doing stuff.. I stay at her apartment alot and I will clean it and do her laundry..dishes (she really needs a dishwasher like me).. etc

She thanks me, but sometimes I feel like she expects it.. she once remarked before going to work she was going to email me a honey to do list. I told her I don't play that.. if someone tells me to do stuff, then I get pissed off. She apologized.. but it did annoy me somewhat.

I know what needs cleaned and when it needs done.. so I don't need to be told to do stuff.

I get enough sex so in the end I guess it doesn't matter... but I do believe the less work a guy does, then when he actually get off his ass and does a little something, a woman will appreciate it more.