this is interesting

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by mcbean, Aug 22, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mcbean

mcbean New Member

Hi guys I found this study in a newspaper I though I would share it. any it was conducted by some scientist they got a reasonably hot girl around 25 yr old and got her to go around a busy college/university and ask guys of all type this question "I've noticed u around the grounds, I think ur really hot do u want to make out and possibly have sex." obviously the responses were noted. They then did the exact same thing but had a guy do it to girls. The results showed 30% of girls accepted the offer from the guys whereas 90% of the guys accepted the offer. Wow but I kinda expected that anyway what do you guys think?

2. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

I just wonder how many millions of dollars were spent on the study! LOL - Like you said - I coulda' told them that! - and for 1/2 the price!

3. Eros

Eros New Member

And if a bug went up to another bug in the forest and asked this question... would the numbers be different? Birds are actually know to be quite discriminating. Have we as humans actually evolved despite our great accomplishments?

4. Thorn

Gold Member

90 percent of the guys took her up on the proposition. Damn thay chick must have had one sore vigina. :sex

OK, what would you (girls and guys) say if you wer approached and asked the same question? :D

5. astridaku

astridaku New Member

you are so right lol

6. astridaku

astridaku New Member

if a really hot guy would ask me to sleep with me out of nowhere? i would probably say no thank, i like to be seduced and pick up like that, sometimes i am easy but not that easy :lol

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.