This has me all creeped out, but at the same time...

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by clamUp, Dec 4, 2011.

1. clamUp

clamUp Active Member

...it drives me so crazy that every time I think about it, I can't stop the intense arousal it brings on. Is that terrible or what?!

At our annual Thanksgiving family get-together, a second cousin confided in me when we were alone that she's had a crush on me for years, and that she'd love to sleep with me just one time. I was so distracted the rest of the evening I don't even remember most of it, not to mention how it'll make me feel for Christmas family get-together.

What the heck do I do with this one? Is there any way I can keep this from ruining the Christmas party? Should I wait until after Christmas to tell her no, or should I have the talk with her sooner rather than later? I've got less than a month to figure it out. Yikes! :eek

#1 clamUp, Dec 4, 2011
    Last edited: Dec 4, 2011
  2. Mittimer

Gold Member

Eh..
    That's really..pushing it. Since second cousins don't generally fall under the incest law it wouldn't be a big deal.

However, if it's a close second-cousin then it may cause a rift in the family as far as the squick factor with kissing cousins is concerned.

It's up to you, I personally wouldn't touch it with a ten foot pole though. Just sayin'.

3. Priapus

Priapus New Member

I agree with Mitt, def best not to go there.
    I wouldnt have the talk with her though until after the holidays. Then just sit down with her and let her know that you would not feel comfortable with it and that if you guys were not related that you would be all for it, if you would???

4. igor

Gold Member

I'm not sure bout that. I thought you had to be at least 4th cousins to be co-habiting.

5. clamUp

clamUp Active Member

So should I just keep my distance and hope it blows over, let her know asap that it's not going to work out, or wait until the Christmas festivities are over before bringing it up?

Which approach will be least detrimental to the socializing with the fam?

6. Mittimer

Gold Member

20 of the 50 states in the us allow sexual intercourse and marriage between cousins. However, Illinois is not one of them unless there is a child born out of wedlock between the two.

The other 30 states totally prohibit sexual intercourse and marriage between all "family" including step and adopted in some states.

If I were you clamup, I would let it blow over. If she brings it up simply tell her it's against the law and would be too much of an issue between the family and you'll have to pass.

7. Alwayslearningsex

Gold Member

Better play safe. Also not only about the law or other technicalities, but once you cross the line .... what next? How will it be in her presence after?
    My answer, weirder than what it is already.

8. paintedblue

paintedblue Member

Slippery slope my friend..
    There are three ways this can go:

1) "The Heroin Effect" - You give in, she gets her "taste" and becomes cock struck. Now she wants you even more, and pursues you with a ferocity.. trying to get you at every family function.. calling all the time.. and pretty much never giving up. Eventually her pursuits become borderline stalkerish.. and that's when it gets out that you two did the deed, thus tearing the family unit apart.

2) The "Does this smell bad?" Effect: You guys do the deed.. and its horrible. Her "fantasy" fuck turns out to be a nightmare, and she chisels your name into the record books as the worst ever. Since women have been proven to not be able to keep a secret for more than 35 minutes ( look it up.. its true), she ends up telling her girlfriend about how horrible it was. Once it's out.. its out.. and bad news spreads faster than a $2 whore on nickle beer night.
    Pretty soon it gets back to someone in the family.. and not only are you the guy that fucked his cousin.. but you did a terrible job.

3) The "Bigfoot" Effect - So you guys do it.. finish up.. smile with that glassy eyed look on your faces. Clean up, and both of you go back to the rest of the family without ever breathing a word of this to anyone until the day you die. Every family function from that point on is as relaxed and uneventful as before, and although you both think about what you did, you never say anymore about it to each other, nor do you ever partake in it again.
    The scenario is just like Bigfoot, lots of people believe it exist... but no one has really seen it.

9. MrCuddly

MrCuddly New Member

This one just screams "I'm a big troll" to me for some reason.

10. Mittimer

Gold Member

Your troll meter must be off then. ClamUp has been around since 2007 and has made some very insightful posts.

Just because someone has an issue that seems a bit lavish doesn't make them a troll.

11. Kermit

Gold Member

I can understand where you're coming from on this having seen troll posts on here. It can be difficult sometimes to distinguish between kinda wild but truthful posts and troll posts. But if it was a troll post we would have at least gotten a description of the second cousin. But no ClamUp has been here forever and did not embellish, he kept to the facts. If it was a troll post designed for attention we probably would have gotten more detail.

Reminds me of a quote from the great Philosopher Jeff Foxworthy
    "if you go to reunions to pick up chicks you might be a redneck"

But any hook ups at Family Get Togethers are a bad idea, you're either related to them or they're attached to someone you're related to.

12. 33stack

Gold Member

If she looks like Rosanne Barr, don't do it.
    If she looks like Miranda Lambert...........cue up the banjo's!!:D

13. ply

ply
    Gold Member

Is she from Sheldon, Wilmington or Momence?

It all depends if she wants a NSA bang or a relationship.

14. clamUp

clamUp Active Member

Just to make it clear, I'm not at all interested in pursuing this. I'm trying to figure out the best way to shut the door on it without involving any other family members. I can see this thing getting way out of whack and causing all sorts of family problems and quite frankly it's gotten me pretty freaked out.

At this point, I'm planning on trying to put a stop on it as soon as I can have a minute with her in private; she does make that fairly easy. I don't think avoiding her all evening is the answer. I think it's best that I just be up front as soon as possible, and hope it ends there.

15. ply

ply
    Gold Member

In that case it doesn't sound all that complicated. Just tell her that you wouldn't bang her with Bill Clinton's dick.

No different than telling anybody else you're not interested.

Or you can tell her you'd love to, but do to an accident in the war, it's just not possible

16. Kermit

Gold Member

Yeah she brings it up tell her no lol

17. HardRocker

Gold Member

Be like Nancy Reagan and just say no. Straight forward and serious, but not mean, just firm.

18. Kermit

Gold Member

Just Say No To Incest!

19. RideNaked2

Gold Member

I would just be as honest and frank with her. If you are concerned about the holiday maybe suggest meeting someplace for coffee and have a talk about it. It sounds like this is really bothering you (understandable), if it was me I believe that I would address it head on and take care of it before the holiday in hopes that the holiday goes smoothly.

If you think that it might blow over...just wait it out.

Good luck! This can be a very tough situation.

20. clamUp

clamUp Active Member

Thanks. This is the kind of help and understanding that I need right now.

I'm not sure about the get together for coffee idea. It may be the best way to approach her to ensure it stays just between us, but it will be all kinds of awkward.

I'm thinking that if I haven't contacted her by Christmas, she should get the idea that it's not happening. I mean, if any guy was at all interested, he wouldn't wait a month and a half to let her know, would he?