This gets her dripping, and me rock hard

Discussion in 'Sexual Foreplay and Techniques' started by da old dude, Sep 19, 2008.

1. da old dude

da old dude Member

I’d like to tell you what gets Mrs. Dude dripping wet, and me rock hard every time it occurs.

Sometimes when my sweetie and I are fooling around sexually in bed, we’ll just lay together kiss, cuddle, play with each other and explore our bodies with our hands for the longest time. I can always tell when she’s ready to have me pay attention to her pussy as she usually starts grinding it into my thigh. This is how I like to tease her that gets her dripping. Instead of sliding her panties off to give her love box the attention she’s looking for, I’ll tease her by very lightly running my finger up her slit from outside her panties, stopping for a brief moment on her clit. Usually I take my hand away and play with her somewhere else, to increase her sexual tension, before I return my finger to a light, gentle touch slowly up and down her her slit with just a quick tease on her clit again. This is all done with my finger working over the outside of her panties, never actually touching her puss. I’ll pull away again and play somewhere else to drive up her sexual tension and then come back and play with her puss working my finger slowly on the outside of her panties instead of directly touching her. Each time I come back to play with her, her pussy lips get more swollen, and usually about the 3rd or 4th time I come back to pay attention, I can feel her wetness soaking through her panties. Keep in my she’s around my age, and typically doesn’t get as wet as when she was younger. Every time I come back to rubbing her puss on the outside of her panties I’ll spend just a little more time paying attention to her clit. At some point she often runs her hand into my underwear to start jacking me off while I’m teasing her through her panties. I’m always hard by this time, but when she’s rubbing my cock with her hand in my pants it just makes me hard as a rock and almost painfully so.

Once we’re both worked up to a sexual frenzy, she’ll usually pull me up on her as if to say “fuck me now, fuck me hard, and bring me to a climax, ‘cause I can’t take this anymore”. When I climb on top of her to place my now throbbing, aching cock in her, I’ll pull the crotch of her panties aside and enter her that way. Her puss always feels so deliciously wet, and very hot inside. Sometimes, I make a few thrusts, pull out and go down on her. This is about the only time she lets me do that because she’s worked up to a sexual frenzy and can’t stop me. I can usually bring her to a shuddering orgasm in 1 or 2 minutes with my tongue. If she’s not in the mood to let me go down on her than I fuck her with her panty crotch pulled to the side to give me access. I’ll either cum on her clit or belly.

Here’s what I find interesting about this, we both find it highly erotic, and my conjecture has been that when she puts her hand in my pants to jack me, and when I rub her puss on the outside of her panties, that this takes us both back to our earliest sexual memories to our teenage years (we didn’t know each other then) when sex was usually something done fast and often partially clothed.

Maybe I’m just thinking too much. I dunno.

2. igor

Gold Member

Yup - sounds a lot like what we do. No - you're not thinking too much - it just feels good to be teased a bit. :D

3. da old dude

da old dude Member

Igor,
    Maybe it's just as simple as that ......" it just feels good to be teased a bit". I tend to overthink everything. I dunno though, I still think it may having something to do with bringing back early sexual experiences for the 2 of us.

I'd be real curious as to what some esteemed members feel about my conclusion. Also, if they've had the same thrill as we sometimes do.

Congratulations of your first trip down south.

4. FlirtyChick

Gold Member

You absolutely know how to do it right! Bravo!!!!! OMG! A girl is panting over here!

:cheer

5. da old dude

da old dude Member

Flirty,

..........."A girl is panting over here!"............

More than one of your posts got my arthritus acting up again...made me stiff as hell. LOL!!! Glad to recipricate. Try the panty thing, who knows you might like it.

6. FlirtyChick

Gold Member

I know I will. I am glad you are here! We need some new recreation in this place :brow

7. da old dude

da old dude Member

Flirty,

Thank you glad to be here. Seems kinda fun here, just found this place recently. Let us all know how the panty sex went. BTW, we've done it with panty-hose too. When I get her to the point that she pulls me on top of her to fuck her, I have to rip open the crotch to gain access to her honey pot and that drives her wild.

8. FlirtyChick

Gold Member

I haven't worn hose in AGES, unless they are attached to garters! I just love the way you described the tease...It is so hot to be so hot for someone just from teasing and playing then to go at it. OMG! WELCOME TO :sf!!

9. igor

Gold Member

OMG - I love it to feel the wet pussy juices thru the fabric of panties as she gets aroused! :phat

10. FlirtyChick

Gold Member

And we love to soak those panties before we go at it. There is much to be said for a good long session of foreplay and teasing........

11. Berrylicious

Berrylicious New Member

WOW!!!!!

Thats EXACTLY what i want!! I'm sick of getting into it too fast but i know it has to do with kids and lack of time but i CRAVE a long teasing session before screwing each other senseless!!!

Well done for finding something that gets you 2 really going!! Its great finiding new little exciting things to please each other :D

12. igor

Gold Member

The wife was saying the other night that we now have it made. She had a complete hysterectomy many years ago and the kids are all grown and gone. So we can have uninhibited sex without worry of interruptions or getting pregnant. Now that she actually wants sex again, we are like teenagers.
    Age can also be an advantage. The foreplay can last longer and I can last longer without fear of blowing my load prematurely. I always said that getting there (to the orgasm) was at least half the fun. It should be prolonged as long as possible.

13. hrnycouple2

hrnycouple2 New Member

For us, we pretty much do the same thing naked...

However what really turns me on is when she keeps loose shorts on...I love to play with her pussy and get her to squirt in them...of course it looks like she pee'd her pants...but damn..it drives me wild..:)

That part doesnt happen too often though unfortunatly...

14. Gnome702

Gnome702 New Member

Very much agreed!
    Getting her all worked up and dripping then pushing the panties to the side for a tongue lashing is wonderful. I love getting her to climax a few times with fingers and orally, then watching myself slide in and out of her slit with her panties pushed to the side. I do have a thing for panties though so maybe I'm biased.

15. FlirtyChick

Gold Member

My husband loves that as well. Sometimes my panties never come off at all.......

16. da old dude

da old dude Member

There's just something that's so freaken erotic about pushing those panties aside... and plunging in with a tongue or cock. Yes, I have a thing for panties.

17. da old dude

da old dude Member

FC,

It's getting hot in here, turn on the AC.

I love to help make a wonderfull sopping mess in panties. I love it when sex begins and cums to a conclusion and the..."panties never come off at all". Just sexy as hell.

18. FlirtyChick

Gold Member

Ya know, I really like you! :) The wetter my panties the more I want to please!

19. da old dude

da old dude Member

Well you know it's a mutual thing.

20. notanewbie

notanewbie Member

i'd say that line sums up the foreplay section. of course there is different techniques etc.