[Ask a Girl] This for both guy/girl....

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by spastik2575, Jun 26, 2012.

1. spastik2575

spastik2575 New Member

Is there any evidence that women with hairy arms have a hairier bush than women that have less hair on their arms? I have noticed that the hairier the arms are, then the bush is fuller. I'm going off a skewed sample, as a lot of women shave. For some reason this is an interest of mine that I would like to get extra input on.

2. OverSinged

Gold Member

I've no idea, but I do happen to know just the person to ask... Unfortunately, I've no idea where she is at the moment, and, come to think of it, I can't even remember her name.

3. sabian

sabian New Member

Not to sure, but I do know that my wife has like no hair at all on her arms, and she sports a nice full bush...so not to sure, but would like to know what you come up with....

4. pawg69lover

pawg69lover New Member

I think you'd be hard pressed to find solid scientific evidence to back up your claim and I highly doubt that there is a direct correlation. But as for myself I've eaten pussy on women who have both been shaved bald down there and have had a nice full bush and it makes no difference to me either way as long as she practices proper personal feminine hygiene :)