thinking of getting a dildo for the lady...

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by dwj21, Sep 11, 2007.

1. dwj21

dwj21 New Member

i have a question for the women around here.

should i get her one by myself or talk to her about it and have her participate in the choice?

also, should i be weary of getting something bigger than me? will it devalue what i bring to the table?

i am guessing it wouldn't for the most part but i am just fearful of not being able to satisfy if something bigger is in her.

please comment and thank you in advance.

#1 dwj21, Sep 11, 2007
    Last edited: Sep 11, 2007
  2. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

Ipersonaly would say talk with her about it and both of you go to choose one, makes it a little more exciting and sexy :)

3. Bluesy

Gold Member

I agree with Kronnie, let her pick it out. Just make sure that if you propose this idea you're mentally prepared for anything she chooses. She may find something that looks interesting because of its shape or special features that just happens to be bigger than you...or she may even choose something smaller. You just never know. There's such a wide variety of vibes out there because not every woman wants the same thing in a sex toy. And even if the toy was bigger than your dick, that doesn't mean she's going to prefer it to you...no way! Absolutely nothing compares to the warm throbbing goodness of a real cock...attached to a body that can do a helluva lot more than a toy ever could :brow Unless you've got a fairly sizeable and high-class adult store nearby, I'd suggest doing your shopping online. A lot of adult stores carry cheap-o products that break in no-time flat. There are certain names, and materials, you can trust for durability and functionality (I've had good luck with Fun Factory and Doc Johnson products). There are sites that rate toys, too.

4. dwj21

dwj21 New Member

thanks Bluesy and Kronnie

5. Amateur Nudist

Amateur Nudist New Member

Another vote for letting her choose one herself. The first time my wife and I (we were still dating at the time) went to an adult store my wife was petrified. She wouldn't even pick one up to look at it. Now we both enjoy going to the store on occasion and finding some new playthings. Can be a lot of fun.

6. dwj21

dwj21 New Member

coolness, i appreciate the efforts to help a fellow horn ball.

take it easy ya'll

7. FireGuy

FireGuy New Member

Buy a "clone a willy" kit. You order the kit, then both of you hang out in the kitchen and simply follow the instructions. Next thing you know she's got herself a dildo & It's an exact replica of YOU!

do a search on google, or ebay & type in clone a willy