Thinking back...

Discussion in 'Erotic Literature' started by johnnyangel694u, Sep 2, 2010.

1. johnnyangel694u

Gold Member

I don't think this is erotic literature but not sure where else to post. Reading the discussion the other day about when you got good in sex got me thinking back over my married sex life. There have been a few times where she has made a remark on how good something felt and here are the examples.
    One time on vacation in a hotel room with kids and mother in law, she was horny. The only thing that we could do was I got her off with my finger on her clit and she jacked me off. When done she whispered that it was neat when I came.
    Another time we were just laying on the bed watching TV. I was laying with head at top of bed and hers at the foot of bed laying face down. I was massaging her feet and running my finger lightly on her legs. I eventually worked my way up and started playing around with pussy and clit. It was kind of awkward to me. I really couldn't tell what I was doing. All the sudden she tensed up and had an orgasm. She turned and looked at me and said that was the best orgasm she ever had. I wonder what the difference was in that position?
    At this time things were not going well at all for us. She was accusing me of all sorts of stuff and she was in a deep depression. We were getting ready to go somewhere. We were in the bathroom. She was dressed and doing her hair and stuff and I just got out of the shower. She knelt down in front of me and took my cock in her mouth. I of course was in total shock but sure as hell wasn't going to argue. It felt so amazing. She never sucked my cock anything like this before. Her normal routine is maybe a minute to make me feel like she cares. She didn't stop. After a few minutes I told she better stop because I was cumming. She kept right on going. I unleashed my load in her mouth and she didn't even put up a fight. I was totally speechless. She stood up and said, "That wasn't bad at all."
    In 24 years of marriage these were probably the most interesting, exciting and pleasing times in our sex life. The worse thing with these three incidents, they were the first and last time any of them happened.

2. igor

Gold Member

I assume when you say "She was horny" you meant your wife - not your MIL :lol

3. johnnyangel694u

Gold Member

Def not MIL. LOL!!!

But why at some point want to redo something that you felt was good?
    But then again, she was probably lying at the time.

4. pussydog

pussydog New Member

that is very nice.and touching.

5. heelfetish

Gold Member

Did you even read the post?

6. Barbwire

Gold Member

What makes you think she was lying?

7. awakened

awakened New Member

Oh shit that just hit the core of me. I can just imagine how my husbans survived all those years of boring to minimally excited sex, I know he relied on the internet very much because he is now teaching me the internet ropes as of two days ago. I feel so fucking bad that I wasnt always as rampantly sexual as I have turned in the last few weeks. I want to do nothing but please us and want to find out anything that will please us.

8. johnnyangel694u

Gold Member

Well, as example if she never gave me a BJ because she can't stand the sight, or feel of cum, why would she all the sudden say that it wasn't bad?
    I am so glad you are awakened. It is nice to see someone who realizes what is going on. I wish you well.

9. Barbwire

Gold Member

Well, being as how she swallowed it, she didn't have to see it or really feel it. Maybe she was letting you know that the taste didn't bother her as much as she thought it would. Maybe you should have asked her at the time what she meant by what she said. Maybe you'd get your cum swallowed more if you communicated with her in a positive way....

Just sayin'

10. johnnyangel694u

Gold Member

8 years ago and hasn't happened again. Makes me wonder.