Thinking about your breasts (for Women)

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by jgood4u, Nov 12, 2007.

1. jgood4u

jgood4u New Member

Gals,
    When your breasts come into your conscious thought, your awareness; what thoughts are you having about them, and what causes you to begin thinking about them?

How often would you say these thoughts occur?
    :ugh

2. Barbwire

Gold Member

Oddly enough, I can't seem to get my mind off my breasts these days. I am researching getting a breast reduction. What thoughts am I having? Shit man, that's a tough question. I used to just hate them all the time because of the pain they've caused me, but now I feel there's hope for them, so I'm happy. I also fear for them, hoping I don't lose any sensitivity post-surgery.

3. jgood4u

jgood4u New Member

Sorry about the pain. Where on your body is the pain? Is it all about the pain, or do you have other considerations? What does the Cowboy think about you doing that?
    :eek

4. Animularisen

Animularisen New Member

My boobs are on my mind all the time coz they are rather bigger then the average bear lol

When I'm out in public, guys bring my attention to them... sometimes i get a pain which brings my attention... if i have to take my bra off then I'm ALWAYS aware of them...

5. Animularisen

Animularisen New Member

I'm a 38H and altho I used to hate them and the back pain they caused its eased off coz i have a good bra and now i love them =D

6. Barbwire

Gold Member

Rather than write it all down here, let me direct you to this recent thread... http://www.sexualforums.com/talk/showthread.php?t=14754

7. jgood4u

jgood4u New Member

CL, Thanks for the link. This topic was never intended to raise such personal pain. On the other hand, it is realistic for you and for others, I'm sure. I'm sorry for all your pain and trauma, and hope this turns out well for you. I hope that breasts can be a source of enjoyment for both genders.

8. Bluesy

Gold Member

I'm a "meager" 34D and I am in absolute agreement about the difference a good bra can make :tup What I detest is that if I gain or lose a little weight, going up or down in size can just throw everything off...the same style doesn't always fit as nicely :( Someday I'm going to find the Holy Grail bra that will be perfect no matter what!

My breasts are extraordinarily sensitive, so lightly brushing against something I'm holding, or certain fabrics against my skin, is enough to bring them into acute awareness. It's generally a very pleasant sensation :) :brow They swell a bit during PMS some months and become painfully sensitive; then I can't wait for them to get back to normal :ugh

I play with them quite a bit...they're sort of like those "stress balls" :lol It can be a comfort as well as fun to hold them and give 'em a little squeeze.

9. jgood4u

jgood4u New Member

"Bra-llelujah!"

Nothing more rediculas then a man suggesting a bra for a woman, but on 60 Minutes, I saw Sara Blakely talking about her new bra line "Bra-llelujah!", so for what its worth, you might check it out: :boobs

10. HornyMum30

HornyMum30 New Member

I am a 42 DD and i love my tits and all the attention they get me. :D

#10 HornyMum30, Nov 13, 2007
    Last edited: Nov 13, 2007
  11. ChargerBabe

ChargerBabe New Member

This pretty much says it all for me.

12. Bluesy

Gold Member

Cool! :cool Spanx is that stuff that Tyra Banks is always going on about...how very interesting to see that they have bras, too. The new style coming out in January looks like it would be perfect for bigger boobies :)

Poor Jgood...you were probably hoping for some sexy tit talk and here we are discussing backaches and bras :lol Whether you wanted to be or not, you're down in the trenches of femininity now!

13. lifespoetry

lifespoetry New Member

I am with you on this one. My mind has been on my breasts lately , mainly because I have two babies and my boobs aren't like they used to be. They are still big but not as 'happy' as I want them to be:( (even though my S.O. thinks otherwise) so I have been considering a breast reduction as well along with a lift.

When I 1st got my breasts, I never wanted them to begin with, all the women in my family (with the exception of my mom) had large breasts so I felt like I was destined to have big boobs and I do..When I got breasts they were a burden at first I did everything I possibly could to hide them, but it didn't help because they grew at a fast rate.
    But as I got older I learned to live with them and make them my friends...

14. Bluesy

Gold Member

*sigh* Popular media has so much to answer for, skewing our perception of what "normal" and "beautiful" are supposed to be. Funnily enough, there was an article in the Daily Mail today about a rapper's mother who died from breast reduction/tummy tuck complications. We take cosmetic surgery far too lightly; it's been ingrained in our minds that there's a standard we need to live up to, and if we don't, hey, just go get your body chopped up and sewn back together and you'll be A-Ok :tup :eyes It reminds me of how Japanese women used to have all the bones in their feet broken then bound them tightly in bandages, so they could fit the cultural ideal of having "tiny feet".

You know what makes your boobs "happy"? Being happy with your boobs ;) Fuck the media, learn to love yourself as you are, hon.

15. Dreama

Gold Member

I'm happy with my breasts, except for the fact that they have the faint tracings of stretch marks, from when they grew in, seemingly overnight when I was ten. I mean, they aren't too big, a 38 C, and I don't feel they're too small. They're pretty much the right size for me...

16. LA_20

LA_20 New Member

Well I'm only an A cup but I certainly think about them often enough. Deep down I really wish they were closer to a large B but I'm petite and 5'1 so I guess an A looks fairly normal on me. I would love to have a C just for a few weeks just to see what it's like.

17. AnonymousOne

Gold Member

You'd tip over.

18. jgood4u

jgood4u New Member

Try again

I really wasn't expecting most of you to describe your breasts, but thanks anyway. I was really expecting that you would discuss when you are mindful of your breasts and what event(?) brings then to your mind and then what are your thoughts when you are aware of them. I didn't want to plant suggestions to start with, but here are a few you might comment on:
    • "I think about my breasts when I see a guy stating at them -- then I wonder if I'm showing too much or too little of them"
    • "When I bend over - I think who might be looking down my blouse"
    • "When I walk I feel them jiggle - I look around to see if anyone is enjoying them"
    • "When I take my bra off -- I feel like I let them out of a tight package"
    • "When I see a cute guy I was to meet, then I hope he sees my breasts"
    That was kind of an example of what I thought you might say - how about it? When your S.O. looks, touches, you are having sex, you are changing in the locker room, you are swimming, you are at the beach, someone bumps them, you are in an elevator, you are walking in the mall and the people are looking from the floor above?

Thanks!! :nerv

19. emerlyj

emerlyj New Member

I very rarely think about my breasts to be honest, except to occasionally wish they were bigger! They are just not that interesting to me.

20. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix
    Gold Member

I've never understood why men find them so fascinating. Perhaps you can explain.